Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" (50757 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 / The Cost Of Iphone11 Pro Max Dropped As Nigerian Youths Carry Out #endsars Pro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by ebukajay184: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Lady Takes iPhone11 Pro Max to Sell In Computer Village But Returns With A Different Phone (Photos)

A lady has taken to Twitter to reveal that she has become a victim of the traders at Computer Village in Ikeja, IgbereTV reports.

She initially took to Twitter to reveal that her uncle brought back multiple iPhone11 Pro Max phones and she's looking for buyers.

Apparently, trying to make a sale, she went to Computer Village with one of the phones, but when she got home with the phone, she found out it had been switched without her knowledge and she now had a different phone.

She tweeted:

"I have always heard of the infamous computer village. I visited that demonic coven of the most hideous criminals in Lagos today. I went with an iPhone 11 Pro Max. This is what I got back. I can’t even explain how."
https://twitter.com/The_Ckarisma/status/1344323472009342976?s=19

She added:

"I was sure I left there with the phone, I don’t understand where the illusion came in.

That place is just the devil’s workshop."
https://twitter.com/The_Ckarisma/status/1344388256427868164?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1377395/computer-village-devils-workshop-lady-loses-iphone11-pro-max/

4 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by majamajic(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2020
It's called abrakatabra

The more u look the less u see

She is lucky they gave her a phone , some do go home with fufu

335 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by PureMe01: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Different stories everywhere,fake & real...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Stevengold(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020
It's really the devil's workshop.

Those days in Port Harcourt (Garrison) its a like phone/computer village.
it happened to me, I went to sell blackberry bold 2 for 45k, I don't know what happened, but I found myself shouting for help and looking for the supposed buyer of the phone. Luckily I recognised the face of the guy.

I couldn't eat throughout that day, so I went to Garrison the next day, and paid police to help me standby for a week at Garrison (Garrison became my second home)

After few days the idiot came to Garrison, immediately I saw him, I alerted the police who pounced on him.

The guy don sell the phone since, so I got part my money back.
So anytime I enter there, na to shine my eyes too. And don't follow anyone to any hideout to price phone. Infact. Go with 2 or 3 persons. Close to a bank or eatery sef.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by theoneJabulani(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin
Computer village is for the extra smart, if you aren't, bad boys will remove your boxers without touching your trousers

301 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by ExAngel007(f): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
sorry dear.

How those guys got all types of clone phones still baffles me.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Freestainworld(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
That is how they will steal your vegina under illusion, and you won't know.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Harrykn: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Dem nor telli person for computer village

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by chariisGRACE(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Stevengold:
It's really the devil's workshop.

Those days in Port Harcourt (Garrison) its a like phone/computer village.
it happened to me, I went to sell blackberry bold 2 for 45k, I don't know what happened, but I found myself shouting for help and looking for the supposed buyer of the phone. Luckily I recognised the face of the guy.

I couldn't eat throughout that day, so I went to Garrison the next day, and paid police to help me standby for a week at Garrison (Garrison became my second home)

After few days the idiot came to Garrison, immediately I saw him, I alerted the police who pounced on him.

The guy don sell the phone since, so I got part my money back.
So anytime I enter there, na to shine my eyes too. And don't follow anyone to any hideout to price phone. Infact. Go with 2 or 3 persons. Close to a bank or eatery sef.

grin

That Garrison is something else.

You need to be a wisdom man when you are there.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by africandictator(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
That is how they will steal your vegina under illusion, and you won't know.
nawah o! Vagina theif!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by chandini435: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Different stories everywhere,fake & real...
Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by juniorstar(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
i no understand u be butty de go computer village. you need to have been on the street to trade in DAT place. u for just put your phones for jiji or other online stores and wait for buyer now the person wey get the clone and the person wey bring the buyer(our dear lady) don use the money from the sales of your phone chop nkwobi and stout. at least you don learn lesson next time no think say becos you don get small height and your 2oranges don big u get sense.

44 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Youngpo413: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
fishy...
Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by osamz007: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2020
juniorstar:
i no understand u be butty de go computer village. you need to have been on the street to trade in DAT place. u for just put your phones for jiji or other online stores and wait for buyer now the person wey get the clone and the person wey bring the buyer(our dear lady) don use the money from the sales of your phone chop nkwobi and stout. at least you don learn lesson next time no think say becos you don get small height and your 2oranges don big u get sense.

ORANGES

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Dreyton36: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Wahala for who no know Otigba street for computer village chai people dey Sha

Lights up my kpoli in peace

12 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by theFilmtric: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy
at least you came home with something

theFilmtricsay

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Jirehz(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
I was a victim of this criminals in 2012 grin
My cousin and I wanted to swap blackberry curve 6 or so for Bold 5( bold 5 Dey hot that time).
We also had 11 thousand naira with us.
These road side guys gave us scrap phone and took our money too.
We later got the our curve 6 back but the money was gone. In fact they told us that we can never get the money back.

I later worked there and I know most of their tricks
Never patronize those roadside guys, 98% of the time, you’ll be dubbed or sold fake.

90% of the time, you can catch the criminal but most people don’t know grin
Computer village have a group of criminals that help in catching criminals cheesy
If you fall victim, don’t report to that police station there oo
Just ask of the vigilante group. All they need is for you to describe the person, the place the transaction took place and the faces you recognize around the place. Pay them small money and give them like 3 days and you’d be shocked how they will catch the exact person that stole your money or phone.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Olam09(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Since I've been buying phone and laptop from computer village I've never been duped for once, does that mean I'm over smart or I'm just always watchful?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Enudapan: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Computer village guys be scamming people
Since 1990 grin grin cheesy
No hard feeling
It's part of the hustle

It teaches you to be wise

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by BigSarah(f): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
lying bird app, abeg no lies in this new year

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by BabaIbo: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
I guess you were too comfortable with the engineer.

Whenever you visit that place, don't for any reason let your eyes leave your phone for one second or else, forget it.

28 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Rilwayne001: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
That looks like a screenshot though

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
grin

SORRY
Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by mrkings84(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2020
This one week me
Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by sureheaven(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Nigeria a country where anything happens, where hoodlums carry out criminal activities in the broad day light and go free.

Can Nigeria ever get it right?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by RexTramadol1: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Street OT is all you need.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by Jaqenhghar: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
...abd that is the place you niggers promote as one place sane people should go to carry out transactions.
Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by nurex01(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Ah! Anyone doing that will surely reap what he sow one Day.

Thank you Nairaland(er) for your continued Trust in me. I look forward to serving everyone better. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by kheny12(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
This lady just want to trend,that's all.
Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by BCISLTD: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
smiley 1st rule of computer Village....NEVER ...I repeat NEVER ..TRANSACT ON THE STREET.....NEVER....walk into any shop where they sell what you are looking to buy or sell...ask loudly for the store owner....always confirm your items severally...once an item leaves in our hands..cash or product....confirm it again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" by hisexcellency34: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
A thief will always meet a bigger thief someday

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November / Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.