Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) (35369 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
I like some of her movies I've watched.

It turns out they are also humans and suffer what we suffer too.
Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by Harfisco(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
madan:
Congratulations! I have been there and I know what you went through... Thinking one won't make it out of the theatre is the greatest fear of all. But thank God, I conquered fibroids and expecting God's precious gift..

God will bless you with the fruit of the womb soon

1 Like

Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 12:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Felicox:

@Originalsly stop looking for who to deceive with fake traditional solution to fibroid. That is always the first option our women run to because of fear of surgery, after spending a lot of money and drinking all manner of concoctions for a long time the fibroid gets worse and they finally settle for surgery. so if you are a woman with fibroid don't bother wasting your time and money on any traditional thing, if done at a good place the surgery is safe and saves you all the trouble.

Doesn't the highlighted also apply to traditional healers? The same way people need to be mindful of who is doing the surgery it's the same way they have to be mindful of their source of traditional solutions. Deceivers on both sides.
Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by Evidenx(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Denique:

No...but should I know of any, will likely hit you up.
Cheers!
Thanks.will appreciate that.. Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by E2eGAYMl7: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by Boxer007(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Yuneehk:

Tenten cheesy I love her and she's good at what she does, acting.
Thank God for her.

Hello please can I sleep wit u so I can quit gay in 2021. I need woman sexxxx.please U free? smiley
Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by engrjoe(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2021
madan:
Congratulations! I have been there and I know what you went through... Thinking one won't make it out of the theatre is the greatest fear of all. But thank God, I conquered fibroids and expecting God's precious gift..

May your expectations be delivered to you without stress In Jesus Name.

God did it before, he will continue to do it.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by dokitaeleran(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
You are very spot on bro. It is even now worse now as most men don't want to marry early as a result of the economy thereby leaving a lot of women unmarried early enough....

EVILFOREST:

It's more prevalent than HIV in Nigeria.
It's as common as MALARIA.
Every Lady who has a womb, already has a fibroid seedling waiting to develop if she fails to get pregnant between the ages of 18 and 25 years.

Pregnancy retards it development.
In Fact, most developing FIBROIDS shrink during pregnancy, because of natural counter mechanisms.
Most of our MOTHERS never had such because they were betrothed to men.
They accommodated Polygamy a lot, so many women got married earlier.
They saw their husbands as their gods.

These 3 KEY facts are not in existence again.
That's why you have all these springing up.

Re: Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) by Ibehvictor24: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oba of Lagos returns to his palace after terrorist invaded his palace two months ago during endsars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Eu6vON2Mc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.