Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min (3355 Views)

TVC Disclaims Hoax Tweet That Called Peter Obi A Pastor / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
In the early hours of Yesterday, the leadership of the PanNigerianist movement; a nacent movement committed towards the unity of Nigeria and the survival of Nigeria beyond 2023, called out the management of the National Identification Management Commission on Twitter over the outrageous fees charged by NIN registration Centers. This quickly attracted the response of the management. Check it out

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
nice moves
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Villagemeat: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
If you no fit pay,jakpa
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Villagemeat: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
If you no fit pay,jakpa
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by ojun50(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
So this APC administration go follow enter 2021, and baba won give recorded speech of 2020 inside inside 2021....

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Brilliant, some Nigerians just like to monetize government schemes that are free bkos of privilege, registration is free but you have to pay for the card.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by zickyclef: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
na so bail is also free scamgeria

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Naija factor... Chai!

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Brilliant, some Nigerians just like to monetize government schemes that are free bkos of privilege, registration is free but you have to pay for the card.
This is cruelty of the highest order. How can you charge an already impoverished Nigerians thousands of Naira for the services Government is paying you to render free of Charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Naija factor... Chai!
We must stop the attitude of associating negative factors to Nigeria. Why can't we start a campaign against negative traits? the campaign starts with you and me. We must believe in Nigeria and work for the Nigeria of our dreams
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2021
You nimc made wreckless pronouncements that started this exportion in first place.How can you ppl be thinkin backwards in this digital age? Why threat?
You threatened to block citizens' lines where your registration sys cannot even cope with the mamoth crowd,this shows you have no plans to meet this reg deadlines you put up.
nimc Remove the deadlines,it is unrealistic.Then increase registration centres across the states using JAMB CBT CENTRES.THAT IS D SOLUTION TO MEET 100MILLION nin REGISTRATION B4 FEB ENDING.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You nimc mada pronouncement that started this exportion.
Your threat to block citizens lines where your registration sys cant even cope with the mamoth,shows you have no plans to meet this reg deadlines.
Remove the deadlines it is unrealistic and increase registration centres across the states using JAMB CBT CENTRES.THAT IS D SOLUTION TO MEET 100MILLION REGISTRATION B4 FEB ENDING.
Brother, even before the deadline was issued, virtually all the centers I know around my state were charging fees for registration. It's just that this 'fees' became outrageous since the issuance of the deadline. We must rise up against corruption in our own little ways.w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You nimc made wreckless pronouncements that started this exportion in first place.How can you ppl be thinkin backwards in this digital age? Why threat?
You threatened to block citizens' lines where your registration sys cannot even cope with the mamoth crowd,this shows you have no plans to meet this reg deadlines you put up.n
nimc Remove the deadlines,it is unrealistic.Then increase registration centres across the states using JAMB CBT CENTRES.THAT IS D SOLUTION TO MEET 100MILLION nin REGISTRATION B4 FEB ENDING.

I want to add that the new App set to be launched will fasten and ease the registration processes
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by talk2hb1(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2021
We are our own problem, we elected the wrong leader, we still extorting ourselves, Tooh.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 2:39am On Jan 01, 2021
talk2hb1:
We are our own problem, we elected the wrong leader, we still extorting ourselves, Tooh.
it is a State of nature affair where life is seen as survival of the fittest in which might was right.

We have to rise against this dog eat dog situation

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by thatsleepboy1: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2021
These are all stories. They still charge outrageous amount of money for that.
It is even happening in Yaba where I stay. Go to the reg centres around Yaba and you'll see that they charge from 1k and above depending on your condition i.e if you've registered before(lose of NIN card and number) - if you've not registered before(fresh registration).
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2021
why do we always put the cart before the horse - Absolutely no end2end infrastructure and process in place yet you impose deadlines without considering other social and economic dynamics in play,I am sure the FG will soon direct the police to start arresting people nd fo rbanks to start blocking accounts - economic slowdown and loss can only be imagine - next time do not elect an illiterate primary-school dropout as President and expect him not to hire his fellow drop-outs and classroom buffoons into office tongue
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Adukey(f): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Some places that sell recharge card here in calabar are even collecting money to check your nin with ussd code on your phone. Imagine that.

Contact @07013407755 for your undiluted and affordable perfume oils.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by capitalzero: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2021
Indabello:

I want to add that the new App set to be launched will fasten and ease the registration processes
I cannot see any app in Google.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by BafanaBafana: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Things that go on in the south, even free things are monetized, they charge themselves mercilessly and then turn to blame the north.
I just don't understand
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2021
capitalzero:

I cannot see any app in Google.
I said will be"launched" meaning it is yet to be on Google. They just finished working on the app, it has been transmitted to the Digital Minister for assessment and upward review. I think from Monday, it should be on Google play store.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by capitalzero: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Indabello:

I said will be"launched" meaning it is yet to be on Google. They just finished working on the app, it has been transmitted to the Digital Minister for assessment and upward review. I think from Monday, it should be on Google play store.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Lots of Nigerians had been complaining about extortions by nimc officials before now, this tweet only added to the list of voices. Stop trying to create a hero by force cool
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by moodyguy: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Indabello:

What's d app about.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=BafanaBafana post=97604701]Things that go on in the south, even free things are monetized, they charge themselves mercilessly and then turn to blame the north.
I just don't understand[/quote
It is true, the same way the leadership of the South particularly the Nigeria Delta axis literally divert the entirety of of 13% been generated from oil sales. After squandering this whooping sum of money, they instigate and finance faceless individuals to attack oil installations in demand for an increase. Look at the comic scene taking place in NDDC: check out the achievement of the commission and compare it to that of North East Devt commission, you will cry for Nigeria Delta particularly when you put the annual budget of these two agencies into consideration.
Let's start holding our leaders accountable.
Let's not defend criminals irrespective of their ethnic and religious background.

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lots of Nigerians had been complaining about extortions by nimc officials before now, this tweet only added to the list of voices. Stop trying to create a hero by force cool
At least this was the one FGN reacted to swiftly. So, let's appreciate and commend them for their imput.
Re: See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min by Indabello: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2021
moodyguy:
What's d app about.
They are yet to issue full details on the App but from what we read, we think it is to ease the registration process and reduce unnecessary extortion

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu / Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces / Sarki No Longer Support APC, Buhari Has Happened To Him. See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.