Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. (288 Views)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by marsman: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2021
I am Using this Opportunity to wish the:
Nigerian's
Yoruba's
Igbo's
Hausa's
Tiv's
Ijaw's
Fulani's
Ibibio's
Kanuri's and
Others on here
And i can't forget our
Esteemed Politicians
Tribal Warriors
Keypad Warriors
Online warriors
Historians
Endsars Participant
Soro Soke Generation
Liars
Trouble Makers
Proud Nairalanders
Matured Nairalanders
Feminist
Masculinist
Male Oloshos
Female Oloshos

Programlanders
Romance Landers
Animal Lovers
Anime Lovers
Movie Lovers
Music Lovers
And also our Admirable
Red Pillers
Blue pillers
Simps
Beggers
Ghost members
Guests
And most especially Mr Seun and his hard working moderators.
A Happy, Prosperous, And Healthy New Year.
If you think I Forgot to add Any group of people, kindly do so. Use this Opportunity to wish, your favorite and most hated Monikers a happy New year. Have a Pleasant Year Ahead Guys.
The drink is for every body

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by marsman: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2021
Mynd44 let everyone see this
lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by doggedfighter(f): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2021
grin
Re: Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by Freestainworld(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2021
You didn't wish herdsmen and Boko haram, are they not Nigerians? grin
Re: Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by marsman: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
You didn't wish herdsmen and Boko haram, are they not Nigerians? grin
You fit add them too now...
Re: Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:27am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to all my blodas from the yeast
Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To The Politicians And Every Indigiene Of Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Not Talking About Buhari's Administration Is The Best For My Sanity” — Soyinka / Atiku Getting Covid19 Vaccine In Dubai / America Social Media "Bill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.