Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. (2533 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Alhajijesus(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Seen on TD Cole Esq. @BolanleCole Twitter account.

Tunde Thomas (alias Tunde Gentle), 45, died about two weeks ago from heartbreak. The two kids from his marriage were indeed fathered by a man without scruples or conscience, the current MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru who was his wife’s boss (MD) in FCMB. Tunde’s wife, Moyo Thomas (Nee Ojo), a useless an unconscionable adulterer was engaged in an office romance with her MD, a relationship that was well known throughout the organization as the lack of shame and decorum in both lovebirds made them to get carried away and to throw caution to the wind.
FCMB, an organization without proper rules or governance looked the other way while the open and unprofessional romance was going on between the MD and a subordinate staff of the same organization, a married woman.

The MD, Adam Nuru, who was supposed to be the chief Governance Officer and Chief Image Maker of FCMB spared no thought for the husband of this lady who was bringing up his (Nuru’s) two children while thinking they were his. He also did not think of the organization he was leading while engaging in this foul conduct, the scandal with which no ethical organization would want to be associated.
Tunde was so in love with & attached to his wife & children that he spent most of his resources on them. He took them to London & Dubai on holidays. He also spared no penny in putting them in the best schools At the height of the shameful relationship and when the older child was about eight (cool years old, the lady suddenly resigned from FCMB and travelled to the US with the two children, ostensibly on holiday. It was when the school session started in Nigeria and the children were not returned that Tunde started asking questions and the lady finally summoned the shameless courage to tell him the children were not his own.

She then went to the extent of filing for asylum in the US on the ground of marital violence in Nigeria, against a man known to all men by his gentle and easygoing disposition. Her aim was to get the Green Card and to also get Tunde to be barred from entering the US, so she would not have to confront him to look him in the eye and tell him to his face the evil that she had done to him.
Within a few months of hearing this news, Tunde suffered a stroke at about the age of 42. He recovered from the stroke but became a shadow of his former self. He would often shed tears from the blues.

Recently, he tried to pick up the pieces of his life and started another relationship with a lawyer lady. Tunde had invited some friends to accompany him to visit the lady’s parents on 26th December. They were planning the materials to take along for the visit but alas, it was not to be. Tunde got home from work in the night of 15th December only to collapse by his staircase and die immediately. Autopsy report puts the cause of death as heart failure.

The wicked souls, Adam Nuru and Moyo Ojo (later Moyo Thomas) have done their worst, the death of an innocent man, and their hands are dripping with his blood.

God will demand it of them.

In the meantime, the family and friends of Tunde Thomas (alias Tunde Gentle) hereby wish to bring this shameful conduct to the knowledge of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the board and management of FCMB and to members of the public.
We use this medium to call on FCMB to separate and detach its brand from this evil man, Adam Nuru, immediately. If this notice is ignored and Adam Nuru is at his desk in another two weeks from 30th December 2020, we will be left with no option than to vehemently call the attention of the public to the abysmal lack of ethics in the organization and to advise the members of the public to withdraw their funds and banking business from FCMB.
A word is enough for the wise.

N:B Tunde Gentle was buried 30th December 2020.
He had worked in Oceanic Bank back in the days. He was one of the most gentle and yet, most friendly of all individuals, as many would testify of him.

He died as an Executive Director in an asset management company, GDL Asset Management Company Ltd.

He was survived by an aged mother and siblings.

May his truly gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Credit Rita Ebiuwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Alhajijesus(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tunde Thomas with the two sons he fathered from Adam Nuru

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Alhajijesus(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Adam Nuru The Biological father of the two sons fathered By .Tunde Thomas

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by neonly: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
The fear of women's is the being of wisdom
Trust dem not or else you die a miserable death ask Adam in garden
Thk God my children resemble me like mad if not I for don go for DNA test since
D guy sef for shine his eyes say the children didn't resemble me all at
I know he was carried away by love and d income the brought home
RIP
Feminist you see una handwork after na man own una go dey shout

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by coolsegun2002: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
FCMB without proper rules looked away..?make una dey fear God oooo...

U blame the woman..e no do you...
U still wan blame FCMB as if they were caught having sex in the office..and the owner of the bank, Subomi Balogun told them to continue..

that’s how you people soiled the name of church and overseeer over inappropriate behaviour of students in a school hostel..

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by CandyOps(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
For the men, once you begin to suspect her or notice some questionable character then it's already too late

remember barnies are more emotionally & socially advanced than men
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
The next time I hear any lady say FEM when a man demands DNA test ehn.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Twelfthman: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
shocked
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by lummy247: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
From the pictures, the children looks so much like the fat FCMB guy and nothing like the poor man. The man is very dark, and the children are very fair in complexion. Guess he assumed they got their color from their mother. Or a grandma or someone in the family.

It is advisable to start doing a DNA test immediately the children are born to avoid stories like this.

In all , fear women.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by sisisioge: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Chai! How very unlucky of Tunde to have married a sorry excuse of a women! Chai...may devil not take away our joy.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by viyon02: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is hard to hear but, there is a two side to a coin, I can't say a word untill i hear from the acused woman.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
viyon02:
This is hard to hear but, there is a two side to a coin, I can't say a word untill i hear from the acused woman.

As usual aren't you a woman. You should be ashamed of yourself for this irritating comment. Can't you see the pictures of the kids and see they resemble more of the bank m.d

Your kinds will continue with the culture of watering down truths. Go to his grave and ask him firsthand now. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Front page please

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Sissy3

FynestBoi

RoyalRoy

Farano
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is so sad and tragic.

Seek the face of God before marrying o. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by coolsegun2002: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Men ...stop falling for this evil....
How much is paternity test....
If you are lucky, ordinary blood group test can save u some stress...

These days, nobody marries a vigin...everybody is spreading legs everywhere in the name of dating....the chances that ur wife-to-be is sleeping with someone before she said yes to you is very high....
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
When you marry for beauty and not the will of God.

It is well.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
CalliDora1:
When you marry for beauty and not the will of God.

It is well.

Where are your sisters sef Zzor and Fati2001
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Where are your sisters sef Zzor and Fati2001

Huh?

Sorry, I don't have any sisters on here. Wrong link.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
CalliDora1:

Huh?

Sorry, I don't have any sisters on here. Wrong link.

Okay
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by viyon02: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

As usual aren't you a woman. You should be ashamed of yourself for this irritating comment. Can't you see the pictures of the kids and see they resemble more of the bank m.d

Your kinds will continue with the culture of watering down truths. Go to his grave and ask him firsthand now. Nonsense
Sorry bro. I know you are hurt, but even in the court of law she is still not guilty untill when you proof your case beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
I feel for the guy sha, he should not have taken his life. Those kids look mixed race and nothing like him, I'm sure he knows they're not his. He probably couldn't live with the shame of being exposed of not being able to father a child.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
viyon02:
Sorry bro. I know you are hurt, but even in the court of law she is still not guilty untill when you proof your case beyond reasonable doubt

Answer one simple question

Look at the pictures. Which of both men do the kids resemble?

Just answer this and it will be more than enough

And don't tell me I'm hurt. Leave emotional games out of this situationship o
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
dominique:
I feel for the guy sha, he should not have taken his life. Those kids look mixed race and nothing like him, I'm sure he knows they're not his. He probably couldn't live with the shame of being exposed of not being able to father a child.

Then take the FVCKIN thread to front page for goodness sakes. Before I steal your phone through the Internet this woman angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by viyon02: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Answer one simple question

Look at the pictures. Which of both men do the kids resemble?

Just answer this and it will be more than enough
This is a very sensitive case, am sure the woman in question will have something to say, there are so many secrets in marriage. Just take your case to the court of law and then get a very good lawyer.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by fineboynl(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
the MD is already attached and too rooted in her before the Young Man married the babe. he was only an option for the girl to cover status as she cannot marry the MD. the girl was not into him in whatever kind, he was just a side guy and even the MD might sponsored the marriage. and I doubt if the girl is willingly giving him sex. and i believe they must fight and quarry, and the guy might thought the wife doesn't like sex and was shock that she was sleeping around with the MD. what an heartbreak.

the guy should be ashamed for an old man to impregnate your wife you sleep in the same bed with every night and you are there playing around her.

she is probably seeing the old man in an hotel maybe twice or once a week. yet the old man milk everything in her more than the so called husband.

an old man for that matter give a Young Man wife Belle. the man most really got it big and use it well. it happens everyday but most guys are too shy to speak out. the shame and humiliation they just bear it. they end up changing location and run away from people.

the wife was probably paying the bills in the house to have such balls.

now he is gone the wife will go back to the MD.

life nor balance at all.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
viyon02:
This is a very sensitive case, am sure the woman in question will have something to say, there are so many secrets in marriage. Just take your case to the court of law and then get a very good lawyer.

Smiles. Adulterous women would always flock to the gallery. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by SavageMaster: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
So sad.

He's dark. His wife is dark. "Their" two children turned out fair.

Really a sad story.
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by overdrive(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
dominique:

Did he take his life
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by overdrive(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Alhajijesus:
Tunde Thomas with the two sons he fathered from Adam Nuru

Son and daughter!
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by Alhajijesus(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Over 400 sign petition asking CBN to sack FCMB’s MD for sleeping with another mans wife

More than 400 people have signed a petition asking the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to sack Adam Nuru, managing director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), over “unethical grounds.”

The petition, initiated on Wednesday, alleged that Nuru was responsible for the demise of Tunde Thomas, said to have died of depression on December 16.

According to the petition, the FCMB MD allegedly had an affair with Moyo Thomas, the deceased’s wife, resulting in two children.

It alleged that Moyo had informed her husband that she was leaving Nigeria for the United States with the kids only to call him upon arrival that the children do not belong to him.

The petition claimed the news initially caused Thomas to be down with a stroke but later recovered and thereafter met another lady whom he planned to marry.

Thomas was, however, said to have suffered a cardiac arrest after returning from work — about two days before his introduction to his already pregnant girlfriend.

The petition, addressed to Godwin Emefiele, CBN governor, and the FCMB’s board, described the case as “an unjustifiable economic oppression by the elites against the less privileged in the society.”

It called for a holistic investigation into the matter, alleging that the MD had been trying to sweep the “unethical conduct” under the carpet.

“This is a case of gross misconduct based on ethical grounds and an unjustifiable economic oppression by the elites (Adam Nuru) against the less privileged in the society,” it read.

“The MD has been doing everything possible to sweep this case under the carpet. We implore the Central Bank of Nigeria as the apex regulator and the board of FCMB to investigate this for the integrity of the bank and Nigerian banking industry.”

But reacting on Thursday, Rafiu Mohammed, a staff, who spoke on behalf of Diran Olojo, FCMB’s spokesman, dismissed the petition as a “mere allegation”.

Mohammed told TheCable Lifestyle that it was unfortunate that people would come up with unsubstantiated claims which the deceased never raised when he was alive.

He also said the fact that Thomas had impregnated another lady and was on the verge of remarrying before his death showed that he had already moved on from what transpired during his marriage to Moyo.

Assuming there was a DNA report that said there was indeed an affair between them and the children belong to the MD, that’s an evidence. But so far, there’s none. Also, has any evidence established his (Thomas’s) death was caused by our MD? Anyone can suffer cardiac arrest,” he said.

“It’s a mere allegation with no evidence or fact to back it up. That’s the issue. But if they come up with an evidence, we will respond. Also, the petition is going through the CBN, does the apex bank settle personal or marital issues?

“The person in question has died. When he was alive, he didn’t take up the matter himself but when he died, some people are claiming to be fighting for him.

“Based on the said petition, the deceased was about to marry another person which implied that he had also moved from what transpired during his first marriage.

Credit: The Cable
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by RedPhoenix: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please can you post picture of the sick woman
Re: Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. by adesanmi21418: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
:When you marry for beauty and not the will of God.It is well.Where are your sisters sef Zzor and Fati2001

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You / Can Sworn Declaration Of Age Effectively Replace One's Birth Certificate / How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.