Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. (10017 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Ayt27(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
My testimony is too big, after I had gotten into an accident on my way back to Lagos while drunk driving on a Sunday morning around opic bus-stop after the Long Bridge. I was saved in that terrible accident little did I know it was Jesus that saved me from the accident, 5 days later he revealed himself.

Jesus Christ saved me himself and he humbled me with his Love and Truth.

The day Jesus Christ revealed himself to me I had taken Az edibles and gotten very very high, I noticed I was fighting while I was high. I saw I was fighting with God, with Satan, with Money, with recognition, with the things of the world, the winner of that fight is named down.

I noticed two things were calling my attention, the 1st one YES the second NO

1. Yes wanted me to come to Him
2. No wanted me to come to Him
3. Yes said I must come to Him and Him alone
4. No said I can come to Him or I can pick Maybe
5. Yes was if I pick Maybe, I'll lose Him
6. No said you can chose Me or choose Maybe

I was in the state of this Trance for over 2hours and I was undecided in that state who I will follow. When the fight was over the person who triumphed his name was Jesus Christ.

He just tapped me on my shoulder like a good friend would and said something like Oga see road here make you follow. I broke down in tears when I knew it was him.

I was wailing, crying in my room so loudly that people were thinking on my street somebody had died in my house and my testimony that I could say was "Jesus Kristi ni Otito" I couldn't say it in English sef.....I was just shouting it with heavy tears. I have never cried like that in my life

"Jesus Christ is the Truth" It was very very similar to Saul of Tarsus

I usually laugh when people make a mockery of Jesus Christ that he is a scam.......they don't know shitttt.

After that he brought me to his Father, who is now my Father.

Geninue followers of Christ do not be discouraged, Jesus Christ is as real as the phone you are using to read this and he is a really cool guy, na sure guy.

When you awaken you will have no interest judging those who sleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2021
makjo900:

Enjoy your foolery, people living in Isreal where the fraud came from dont even give a f**k about him but someone thousand of miles away will die for him. Indeed black race house the highest number of stvpid people
The black race doesn't have the highest number of stupid people!!!!!!!
There are billions of religious whites across the world!!!!!!!!
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by youngchopper(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2021
paulolee:
had been hearing different messages or preachings from numerous preachers and it didnt moved me like what happened when I excaped a ghastly accident..
planned visiting a bea to spend the weekend with 3 of my friends because they stay in the same hood n they were planning to go see their parents..
we were standing in the garage waiting for a cab, I tried making call but no airtime n I crossed to the other side of the road to buy, then I hear a loud bang..
a big truck failed break with full speed from behind jammed all of those waiting towards a fence and I saw it happened with my eyes and dt was the shock of my life..
they were 5 deaths and all injured, one of my guy died n d other is still on wheel chair but it wasn't easy because I was down with the trauma for months.
till today all my street guys that heard the story all believed that i am diabolic n used spiritual powers to escape that crash and those words drew me the more to CHRIST bcoz na GOD run am for me..

you are not lucky brother
you had a second chance
death is good to
those that died all made heaven
your friend on a wheel chair God loves him more
repent for the 6th trumpet is on already
ecc 7:4-14
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shadysen:
how do you following Christ by going to church?
.I don't follow Christ by going to church...
I follow Christ by upholding my end of the agreement I made with him when I surrendered my life to him...and I do this by his grace..it is mainly by regarding him in my heart before I do anything whether Godly or evil..because I made him my LORD and saviour..as a Lord he has right over me and all my actions...so I get to know more about him and his behaviours through his word by studying it daily relying on the holy ghost for understanding of what I'm reading ..and I pray often especially in tounges to be in tune with him spiritually because, it is when I am alert in my spirit that is when I can do what he wants well and even know what he wants and also prayer helps to make me more conscious of his presence and hence more able to resist the flesh...
The simplest way to walk with God is to read the word,pray often..live a righteous life ..a life where u choose Godly things over evil things..not because u are forced but because u regard the one you are doing it for...

As for Church..I go to church to be part of an assembly because the early apostles grew more when they were under a canopy of fellowshipping together and serving God together...churches are needed as a structure to organize the gathering of new converts and for older Christians to find rest and fellowship...and also churches are specific for each believer and God is in charge of leading geniunly born again people to specific churches were they will be fed the word..

Going to just any church can lead you into error and into the company of wolves in sheep clothing ..in such cases you may hate the church and trivalise the gathering of brethren to fellowship which is wrong..

The Bible encourage separation and individuality but not isolation...be personal in your walk with God but don't trivalize godly assembly..even Jesus and his apostles were always at the synagogue
Selah..

5 Likes

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by odindownload(f): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
wonder to see this info.
https://odindownloads.net
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by makjo900: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The black race doesn't have the highest number of stupid people!!!!!!!
There are billions of religious whites across the world!!!!!!!!

The difference between you and the white race is they never had culture or traditions. But what did the black race do? Destroyed theirs and begin worshiping people from middle east? Asians didn't because they know way better
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by youngchopper(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chidorx60:

.I don't follow Christ by going to church...
I follow Christ by upholding my end of the agreement I made with him when I surrendered my life to him...and I do this by his grace..it is mainly by regarding him in my heart before I do anything whether Godly or evil..because I made him my LORD and saviour..as a Lord he has right over me and all my actions...so I get to know more about him and his behaviours through his word by studying it daily relying on the holy ghost for understanding of what I'm reading ..and I pray often especially in tounges to be in tune with him spiritually because, it is when I am alert in my spirit that is when I can do what he wants well and even know what he wants and also prayer helps to make me more conscious of his presence and hence more able to resist the flesh...
The simplest way to walk with God is to read the word,pray often..live a righteous life ..a life where u choose Godly things over evil things..not because u are forced but because u regard the one you are doing it for...

As for Church..I go to church to be part of an assembly because the early apostles grew more when they were under a canopy of fellowshipping together and serving God together...churches are needed as a structure to organize the gathering of new converts and for older Christians to find rest and fellowship...and also churches are specific for each believer and God is in charge of leading geniunly born again people to specific churches were they will be fed the word..

Going to just any church can lead you into error and into the company of wolves in sheep clothing ..in such cases you may hate the church and trivalise the gathering of brethren to fellowship which is wrong..

The Bible encourage separation and individuality but not isolation...be personal in your walk with God but don't trivalize godly assembly..even Jesus and his apostles were always at the synagogue
Selah..
I see you are rooted spiritually
can you pls advice/suggest any bible living church in Nigeria ? where genue Christian's can come together to fellowship just name 1 sir

a friend of God is a friend of man
jesus is coming soon
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
My Grandmother led me to Christ. She disciplined us when we were naughty but loved us deeply and made sure we made it to church. She put the church in us along with Gods gift of love.

Everything I am compassion wise is the love I’ve received in my lifetime a legacy worth sharing

1 Like

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngchopper:

I see you are rooted spiritually
can you pls advice/suggest any bible living church in Nigeria ? where genue Christian's can come together to fellowship just name 1 sir

jesus is coming soon
Personally I attend winners chapel... certain encounters have made me realize that it's my spiritual home.. so I would suggest you pray well before u make your own decisions..

But aside from church..I would recommend the SU or scripture union fellowship for anyone..even before u consider attending any church .....it's all over the country and the world..and I believe there is a fellowship close to your location...SU is more involved in pratical building of your spiritual life..rather than doctrines that can turn to tradition..

And also it's Interdenominational hence it will help Christians to appreciate Christians from other churches and curbing divisions arising from doctrinal difference...

For me I'm a winners member under the leadership of Bishop oyedepo....it's a very spirit filled church..
Anchored on an Apostolic mandate of liberating mankind from poverty,opression and sickness with a message of Faith...also the righteous prosperity of the endtime church is also hammared upon as a result of the second mandate of the commission...this is the doctrine of the church I attend and I can attest to God's presence evident there...
I know of other spirit filled churches but since I'm not a full member of this churches I don't know as much as I do about my own church..but I'll advice you pray to God to lead you to your spiritual assembly...
But I categorically advice you that you be a part of the SU fellowship to build upon your spiritual life
....I'm not perfect my self..but with God we will get to the perfection that God has mapped out for us and overcome our weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by youngchopper(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chidorx60:

Personally I attend winners chapel... certain encounters have made me realize that it's my spiritual home.. so I would suggest you pray well before u make your own decisions..

But aside from church..I would recommend the SU or scripture union fellowship for anyone..even before u consider attending any church .....it's all over the country and the world..and I believe there is a fellowship close to your location...SU is more involved in pratical building of your spiritual life..rather than doctrines that can turn to tradition..

And also it's Interdenominational hence it will help Christians to appreciate Christians from other churches and curbing divisions arising from doctrinal difference...

For me I'm a winners member under the leadership of Bishop oyedepo....it's a very spirit filled church..
Anchored on an Apostolic mandate of liberating mankind from poverty,opression and sickness with a message of Faith...also the righteous prosperity of the endtime church is also hammared upon as a result of the second mandate of the commission...this is the doctrine of the church I attend and I can attest to God's presence evident there...
I know of other spirit filled churches but since I'm not a full member of this churches I don't know as much as I do about my own church..but I'll advice you pray to God to lead you to your spiritual assembly...
But I categorically advice you that you be a part of the SU fellowship to build upon your spiritual life
....I'm not perfect my self..but with God we will get to the perfection that God has mapped out for us and overcome our weakness.
first I applaud your zeal to serve God but you are not there yet! #holyspirit is talking to you now
no church on Earth is a spiritual home
your spiritual home is promised in John 3:16
pls God is a spirit and must be worshiped in spirit John 4:24
no block house is a spiritual home
God dwells in you
you are a spirit already 1 thesselonia 5:23
no man here on Earth alive is worthy to be called your spiritual director talk more of calling winners a spiritual house
taaa! Godforbid ecc 7;20
no one I mean no one
the devil is a manipulator and a manipulator he will remain and a loser he his for life!
also read this Bible quote to strenghty your faith in God and not man
Mathew 23:1-end

Jesus loves you
you will soon get there
I love your zeal
keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
makjo900:

The difference between you and the white race is they never had culture or traditions. But what did the black race do? Destroyed theirs and begin worshiping people from middle east? Asians didn't because they know way better
White people have cultures.
Also,no African worships anyone from the Middle East.
Furthermore, there are millions upon millions of poverty-stricken religious Asians.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngchopper:

first I applaud your zeal to serve God but you are not there yet! #holyspirit is talking to you now
no church on Earth is a spiritual home
your spiritual home is promised in John 3:16
pls God is a spirit and must be worshiped in spirit John 4:24
no block house is a spiritual home
God dwells in you
you are a spirit already 1 thesselonia 5:23
no man here on Earth alive is worthy to be called your spiritual director talk more of calling winners a spiritual house
taaa! Godforbid ecc 7;20
no one I mean no one
the devil is a manipulator and a manipulator he will remain and a loser he his for life!
also read this Bible quote to strenghty your faith in God and not man
Mathew 23:1-end

Jesus loves you
you will soon get there
I love your zeal
keep it up

Alright thank you sir...
But I think I need to explain what I meant by spiritual home and leadership and the context of what I was saying...
Now even God in Jeremiah 3;15 said that he will give us pastors after his own heart to feed us with knowledge and understanding...and he is still calling pastors or sherpherds today..according to the book of Ephesians..

You see jesus is our head and eternal saviour..but still he calls certain people whom he sets over other people which could be in there thousands depending on the said pastor's ordination and spiritual enablement..so please sir don't disregard the place of spiritual fatherhood or sherpherds cuz even God has pointed it out in his words.... remember Jesus telling Peter to feed his sheeps..only a head does that in representation of jesus Christ...

As for Church ofcourse I have the holy ghost and my eternal home is heaven..but my church is my specific spiritual designation and My God is aware of it...

Okay follow me to the book of revelation to prove this to you that Jesus is aware of the place of different churches in his work on Earth.. revelation chapter 3 and chapter 2..
Speaks of Jesus given different messages and admonishion to several churches pointing out there weakness and strength..
The church of ephesus,the church of pergamos,the church in Thiytaris, in Sardis,in Philadelphia, and in church of the ladocieans..all there churches had pastorial head called of God..

Even Paul the apostle saw to the establishment of churches of which he served as a shepherd according to the grace given to him by God...

So Sir no man is taking God's place...but as David was the king of isreal under the anionting of God and Aaron the high priest under that anionting of God..even when Jesus is both our king and high priest ..so also is he our bishop...but decides to elevate men as bishop that they may perform the role of shepherd in the physical...God bless u sir
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
In the name of the father, and that of the son, and the holy spirit....

thank you, Almighty. ❤❤❤
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by youngchopper(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chidorx60:

Alright thank you sir...
But I think I need to explain what I meant by spiritual home and leadership and the context of what I was saying...
Now even God in Jeremiah 3;15 said that he will give us pastors after his own heart to feed us with knowledge and understanding...and he is still calling pastors or sherpherds today..according to the book of Ephesians..

You see jesus is our head and eternal saviour..but still he calls certain people whom he sets over other people which could be in there thousands depending on the said pastor's ordination and spiritual enablement..so please sir don't disregard the place of spiritual fatherhood or sherpherds cuz even God has pointed it out in his words.... remember Jesus telling Peter to feed his sheeps..only a head does that in representation of jesus Christ...

As for Church ofcourse I have the holy ghost and my eternal home is heaven..but my church is my specific spiritual designation and My God is aware of it...

Okay follow me to the book of revelation to prove this to you that Jesus is aware of the place of different churches in his work on Earth.. revelation chapter 3 and chapter 2..
Speaks of Jesus given different messages and admonishion to several churches pointing out there weakness and strength..
The church of ephesus,the church of pergamos,the church in Thiytaris, in Sardis,in Philadelphia, and in church of the ladocieans..all there churches had pastorial head called of God..

Even Paul the apostle saw to the establishment of churches of which he served as a shepherd according to the grace given to him by God...

So Sir no man is taking God's place...but as David was the king of isreal under the anionting of God and Aaron the high priest under that anionting of God..even when Jesus is both our king and high priest ..so also is he our bishop...but decides to elevate men as bishop that they may perform the role of shepherd in the physical...God bless u sir
I love your zeal
Jesus loves you
Jeremiah 3:15
[15]I will give you rulers who obey me, and they will rule you with wisdom and understanding.
Jeremiah is a prophet who came to preach the truth
now what Jesus came to pay the price for sin John 3:16
the holy Spirit was released on to man cuz of the price Jesus paid for our sake
read all the book in old testament God was appearing to man and he was also using prophets to speak to his creation
all that method did not work
yes evil continued to prosper
the coming of jesus was very important and the price he paid for sin
you and I they flex am
if it was in the old
if you sin you die
but Jesus came to abolish instant penalty
and all penalty is left for ABBA father to judge
sir the old testament is our past and the new is the future
the new states clearling in Mathew 23:1-end
holy spirit came onto the deciples and from that day holy spirit manifest in all man
you don't need any other helpee here on Earth aside the holy spirit
John 16:7
is the key to Christianity
the name Christianity was never mentioned in the old testament
it was mentioned in the book of acts 11:26
if you claim to be a Christian you must obey all the holy spirit tells you from today

jesus loves you
check all the works of the holy spirit from my profile
mathew 12:32 is a warning for anybody that will use the name Holy spirit to lie

I love your zeal you will soon get there

during the time of old testament

today Jesus came to restore us back to sons of God the original aim of God
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by peropoliet(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Freedom0005000:
IT'S NO LONGER A NEWS THAT MANY BUSINESSES WILL STOP OPERATING AND SOME WILL BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS ONCE THE LOCKDOWN STARTED. WHO KNOWS?

IT MIGHT LAST FOR WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME ?

DO YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR FAMILY?

DO YOU HAVE A SET GOAL TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCES IN THE NEW YEAR OR YOU STILL KEEP TO THE OLD IDEOLOGY?

Well. I charge $250 per person to train and coach them on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible) That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

But due to the present global crises (COVID-19) now,

I want to teach and coach just ‘10,000’ Nigerians for “FREE” (give them the SKILL-SET that would make them earn like A PILOT for life) and Once this slots is filled, I Would stop this FREE MENTORSHIP.

So DM ME NOW on 081*8511*4221 (WhatsApp only) and Let's Get Started Now!

#I-CARE-FOR-YOU.
scammer
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by makjo900: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

White people have cultures.
Also,no African worships anyone from the Middle East.
Furthermore, there are millions upon millions of poverty-stricken religious Asians.

Obviously you are slow
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
makjo900:

Obviously you are slow
You're fast but you're heading towards nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by makjo900: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You're fast but you're heading towards nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!

So says Jewish/white man worshipper
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I have prayed,before.
But my faith is dead.
What do you think about that
it's either you backslided or that your anchor wasn't truly fastened into the throne of grace by the reason of not genuinely repenting of your sin and committing to having Jesus AS LORD and Saviour. Why without genuine heartfelt rejection of your erroneous ways,there is no forgiveness of sin and if you are still your sins,Christ CAN NEVER come into your life to reside and transform.(Acts 3:19;2corinths7:10;6:17;matt.3:2;6:24;mark 1:15;Acts8:22;
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
makjo900:

So says Jewish/white man worshipper
I am an atheist.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
it's either you backslided or that your anchor wasn't truly fastened into the throne of grace by the reason of not genuinely repenting of your sin and committing to having Jesus AS LORD and Saviour. Why without genuine heartfelt rejection of your erroneous ways,there is no forgiveness of sin and if you are still your sins,Christ CAN NEVER come into your life to reside and transform.(Acts 3:19;2corinths7:10;6:17;matt.3:2;6:24;mark 1:15;Acts8:22;
Must you quote the Bible??
I don't believe in sin, anymore!!!!!!
I don't believe that I have offended any God, before!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by ekwesi3(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

He knows yet he allows us to suffer so much
dear pls hook me up on WhatsApp.. 09066405275
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by Buchachaemejulu: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Christ found me.
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by China112(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Divine encounter
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by wizod(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:

What do you mean by giving your life to christ let us discuss so others can learn

What does that phrase mean at all?

You spend so much time with fancy words and drama but never truthful.deeds

Our lord jesus christ never concerned himself with these sort of phrases acts of drama ..he was simple and said we should be simple like children

If you will do good and live a good life then do so

No drama or crying on stage needed anything more than yes or no is falsehood

Is there any living creature that doesn't know Lord jesus is the son of God? No
Or you saying it loud means you believe in him more ? All that is falsehood

Be simple and true.. most people don't even know how to pray

They shout loud and make noise and speak nonsense and call it prayer

I know witchcraft tongue and your so called speaking in tongues sounds so similar it makes me wonder.

Lord jesus christ never did all.that.. you guys invented such 5o add to the spectacle circus display you do in churches to gain more followers and money

Learn how to pray properly again.. look at the simplicity in the powerful prayer he thought us "The Lord's prayer"

You can't pray that loud like a.mad man ,it's a simple gentle quiet prayer

Use that to learn how to pray again in silence not loud like lunatics

i pray in tongues and like a mad, IT WORKS FOR ME. So stop bn a carnal christian
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by HelpYourself(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2021
wizod:
i pray in tongues and like a mad, IT WORKS FOR ME. So stop bn a carnal christian

My apologies my man grin

It's not God you are praying to ,whom ever you are praying to in witch tongue has been answering your prayers

Sorry
Re: Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. by tot(f): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The Bible says bla bla bla.
But what I observe in the world doesn't reflect what is written in the Bible.
In other words, the way things happen in the world doesn't show that there is any God.

Well, that's your choice to see it that way. It's not by force to believe God exists. We all have freewill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor AIO, Come Teach Us The Truth. / I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.