Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction (5738 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / My Response To Pastor Adeboyes Message On Hell Fire Without Tithe Paying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by OveyETA: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
See the hair style Pastor Adeboyes Son and his wife make that spake up reaction on social media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZL4qBZepw
What's your take on this ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by chatinent: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
I'm waiting for his sheep to say God says the letter “z” means zion.

Yawns.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by sharpwriter(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
chatinent:

Yawns.

Lol... Yes na zion o grin

But critically that's not really a 'Z". That's an opposite or inverted Z. Looks more like S.

And according to Mathematical rule, let S = streets. Therefore, Pastor Leke and his wife na streets pastor and wifey wey sabi how parole dey go wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by ikorodureporta: 2:54am On Jan 02, 2021
end time son cheesy
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:30am On Jan 02, 2021
One thing I really hope is that he was not being forced into ministry as the children of most church leaders these days, because leadership in the church is not hereditary but a spiritual thing.

So I hope he has that factor, otherwise it would likely go the same way of most where the spiritual quality of the church drops since the person's heart's not truly with God but just because he's a child of the church leader.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
One thing I really hope is that he was not being forced into ministry as the children of most church leaders these days, because leadership in the church is not hereditary but a spiritual thing.

So I hope he has that factor, otherwise it would likely go the same way of most where the spiritual quality of the church drops since the person's heart's not truly with God but just because he's a child of the church leader.

God bless.
U STILL NEVER KNOW CHURCH IS BUSINESS VENTURE? SHEEP YOU BE

8 Likes

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
U STILL NEVER KNOW CHURCH IS BUSINESS VENTURE? SHEEP YOU BE
Yes I accept say I be sheep! Jesus' sheep not someone else's.

But you must also accept say you be goat! Satan's goat! Because if you no be sheep na goat you be! And all goats na Satan get them because dem stubborn well well and no dey hear word like their master. Matthew 25:31-33

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by end1999constitu(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2021
.....that's a symbol/trademark

if you know you know cool cool cool
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yes I accept say I be sheep! Jesus sheep not someone else's.

But you must also accept say you be goat! Satan's goat! Because na goat you be!
ODE! JESUS BELONGS TO CATHOLIC OR PENTECOSTAL OR JEHOVAH WITNESS? Sheep u be!

1 Like

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
ODE! JESUS BELONGS TO CATHOLIC OR PENTECOSTAL OR JEHOVAH WITNESS? Sheep u be!
Ignorance of the highest order which is expected of Satan's goats who don't know but stubbornly refuse to learn.

Jesus belongs to no one but God! John 16:28

So now you know!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by epkereamaka60858: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2021
end time son
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah! Ignorance of the highest order which is expected of Satan's goats who don't know but stubbornly refuse to learn.

Jesus belongs to no one but God!

So now you know!

God bless.
I kn0w u wil dodge the question. . Mumu. . Ur bible is different from catholic and jehovah witness with different beliefs. .bible that jesus know n0thing about. .even we cant authenticate the writers . . And 419 Paul wrote 90% of new testament. .someone who neva c jesus . . SHEEP YOU BE

3 Likes

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I kn0w u wil dodge the question. . Mumu. . Ur bible is different from catholic and jehovah witness with different beliefs. .bible that jesus know n0thing about. .even we cant authenticate the writers . . And 419 Paul wrote 90% of new testament. .someone who neva c jesus . . SHEEP YOU BE
Lol! The Truth has found you out.

Thanks for proving me right that you're Satan's goat!

Bye and God bless.

1 Like

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! The Truth has found you out.
Thanks for proving me right that you're Satan's goat!
Bye and God bless.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Mumu
Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by taiwotimitt: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Hmm
Let me read comments
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by KosiGee(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yes I accept say I be sheep! Jesus' sheep not someone else's.

But you must also accept say you be goat! Satan's goat! Because if you no be sheep na goat you be! And all goats na Satan get them because dem stubborn well well and no dey hear word like their master. Matthew 25:31-33

God bless.

You are just being ignorant with that nonsense comparison up there inspired by superstitions and tales by moonlight folklores you heard as a kid.

Sheep and Goats are wonderful animals created by God.

Btw...G.O.A.T.

Greatest Of All Time.
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
KosiGee:

You are just being ignorant with that nonsense comparison up there inspired by superstitions and tales by moonlight folklores you heard as a kid.

Sheep and Goats are wonderful animals created by God.

Btw...G.O.A.T.

Greatest Of All Time.
Yeah right!

The stubborn goat in the picture below must also be the Greatest Of All Time then.

God bless.

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by Daniel058(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Later they will be teaching you how to submit your First Fruit to them . angry
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by VictorUSA(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2021
OveyETA:
See the hair style Pastor Adeboyes Son and his wife make that spake up reaction on social media

And what's wrong with that hairstyle?

2 Likes

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by freemanq(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Nawa ooo

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by VictorUSA(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Daniel058:
Later they will be teaching you how to submit your First Fruit to them . angry
Always be careful with the coment you post !
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by VictorUSA(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:

Yawns.
i think this is just a propaganda
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by Daniel058(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2021
VictorUSA:
Always be careful with the coment you post !
God can't be mocked, if you see evil condemn it . God is a respecter of no man.

That single act of theirs has discouraged thousands of souls , and you know it's true.
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by VictorUSA(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Daniel058:
God can't be mocked, if you see evil condemn it . God is a respecter of no man.

That single act of theirs has discouraged thousands of souls , and you know it's true.
Thank u sir/ma.with all due respect, that does not permit u to hurl insults
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by alBHAGDADI: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2021
The hairstyle is no different from what is seen in the Funke Akindele movie Omo Ghetto.

The Bible warned us not to wear what pertains to the opposite gender. A woman shouldn't wear her hair like she's a man neither should a man wear long hair like women.

Here, Adeboye's wife is rocking her hair like a man, and hers is even crazy with the dye and markings.

Don't tell me she didn't wear the hair to the RCCG church.

One thing is certain, Adeboye is a false prophet and the biggest in Africa. He has nothing to do with Jesus, he's just making merchandise of the gospel.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Look at the fruit Adeboye gave birth to. The fruit is a product of the tree.

Mathew 7:18 KJV
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Same Leke went to EndSARS protest ground to pray for and support the protesters who were seeking anarchy. His mother baked snacks and supplied drinks on the day. Those single acts egged on the protesters into anarchy that left many dead.

Imagine if Leke had used the opportunity to tell those protesters that dreadlocks and immoral hairstyles are bad. They would have torn him into pieces right there. How could he have told them when he and his wife are part of the crazy haircut gang? That's why he prayed that their mission be successful and supported them. That's how the fruit of a false prophet operates.

Flee from the Redeemed Christian Church of God and Adeboye the false prophet. Tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by petra1(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
OveyETA:

Either you curl your hair or design letter z on it. Its not God concern. Your look is a matter of choice

2 Likes

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by Daniel058(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
VictorUSA:
Thank u sir/ma.with all due respect, that does not permit u to hurl insults
Sir what did I say about him that's not true?

https://www.nairaland.com/5616407/leke-adeboye-speaks-first-fruit

Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

What u saying bro?
Re: See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction by Tisini: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
end1999constitu:
.....that's a symbol/trademark

if you know you know cool cool cool
what does it mean?

(1) (Reply)

The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince / Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.