Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Holy Spirit Is Jesus! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit Is Jesus! (1121 Views)

The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Jesus! by Jman24(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

As I said to your cohort jman24, it's not my job to dictate what you believe or don't believe. That's your right as an autonomous human being. If you believe that something is ridiculous, then dismiss it and pay it no further mind. If you think that it makes all the sense in the world, then believe it and live by it. My opinion does not need to count.

We are trying to be as logical as possible. Nobody is dismissing each others opinion(in my case).
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Jesus! by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Jman24:

Which word?
Okay he spoke aramic, Hebrew or greek, then it formed human being?

Are you sure I'm not living in a world full of illusion?
That is word from mouth rolled and formed human being?

Not Aramic, Hebrew or Greek, La Arabic grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? / You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O / You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.