Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,954 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote (5993 Views)

Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos / APC Photoshop Picture Of Rally Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by CHoccolaTE: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:

what are u talking sef? buying her silence and not putting herself at risk??

That's why I said without real evidence.
She probably has more pictures and videos and messages that could be damaging to him.
Settle down and read and understand before typing rudely.
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Stainlezzking: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Money is good o
You'll just have someone fighting to discredit the info while you relax at home, with the kind of money dangote has, I won't be surprised if more people try to falsify it
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by SmartPolician: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

See nigerian men running helter skelter to defend randyness in an old married man with wives and children.

That picture of bealewis and dangote was not photoshopped, the woman herself is a very rich business owner in USA and I don't see her putting her money and business at risk by blackmailing a billionaire like dangote without real evidence.

She probably wants more money from him to buy her silence.

Dangote is a stinking rich Moslem

He can marry as many wives as he damn pleases.

I am sure his wife/wives are well aware

If the flat broke northerners who are not sure of the next meal can marry many wives, why can't Dangote?
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by CHoccolaTE: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Dangote is a stinking rich Moslem

He can marry as many wives as he damn pleases.

I am sure his wife/wives are well aware

If the flat broke northerners who are not sure of the next meal can marry many wives, why can't Dangote?

His religion didn't say he can marry as many wives as possible, it said 4 wives.
Islam doesn't say carry side chics left and right and spread your black yansh on their couch, Islam said marry 4 wives.
His being Muslim doesn't justify any of this unless you want to defend his hypocrisy then in that case carry go.
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by lkillbrokehoes: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
[s]See nigerian men running helter skelter to defend randyness in an old married man with wives and children.

That picture of bealewis and dangote was not photoshopped, the woman herself is a very rich business owner in USA and I don't see her putting her money and business at risk by blackmailing a billionaire like dangote without real evidence.

She probably wants more money from him to buy her silence.[/s]
Trash
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by lkillbrokehoes: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

[s]His religion didn't say he can marry as many wives as possible, it said 4 wives.
Islam doesn't say carry side chics left and right and spread your black yansh on their couch, Islam said marry 4 wives.
His being Muslim doesn't justify any of this unless you want to defend his hypocrisy then in that case carry go.[/s]
I'm even elated dangote is not dating a Nigerian lady, the man is super smart.
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by LoveUdie: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2021
What did she gain after doing it?
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by JayReeMai(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Is this an attempt at damage control? Lol
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2021
It seems the poor were created to defend the rich,
And the poor hopes some god defends them

1 Like

Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Pat081: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
That is why i hate taking Pix
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Lies that's not a Photoshop but the lady is very disrespectful someone me would have deleted all my social media handles if I'm dating someone like dangote so i can have him all alone to myself.

Ladies like to showoff to friends especially to their female friends. Why do you see when a girl sleeps with a star she will want the world to know.
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by FarahAideed: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2021
PR cleanup has started
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Zooposki(f): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You think everybody reasons like you? There is no need to rush reacting to things like this. Imagine doing a press release just to save his name and boom, another one comes up with a "photo of his buttocks"..Is that how you expect him to continue to react?

Where can I see the buttocks?
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by PissfulProtester: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Zooposki:

Where can I see the buttocks?

1 Like

Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by xolocious(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Dangote is a bachelor. Very very much single

If he is, I see no reason why this is turning into news. He's got every right to have CONCUBINES IF HE SO WISH TO...
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Oharina(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
BigSarah:
How are we sure the other picture ain't photoshopped too
Try and understand, the op said he photoshopped it, to prove that the US lady could also had done a photoshop to ternish the image of Dangote. But as for me, i think the girl could be telling the truth.
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Luckydubby7(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:

There's a thing called damage control you knoww. Just like kidnapping 400 kids and setting them free the next day just weeks after about 45 farmers had their heads severed from their bodies.

It's a tactical measure to tone down the original damage
Ok
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Mayng01(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Even the real pic itself looks like photoshop
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by GMBuhari: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
And you think someone like dangote will sit quietly and watch his name being drag to the mud ? He will definitely pay the media to do anything so his name can be out of such.......meanwhile you better be respectful when quoting me before I slap out the leftovers 2020 left in you.

That's what I would do if I were dsngote

Sit quietly, I know a slowpoke when I see one. So why waste time and energy
Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
There is nothing these people will not defend.. as long as it tickles their sentiment, they can draw blood

Re: It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
There is nothing these people will not defend.. as long as it tickles their sentiment, they will draw blood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States / Pdp Appears To Be Popular In The South West ? / Delta To Introduce Automated Fare Collection In State-owned Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.