Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Stream Live Youtube Videos On Your Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stream Live Youtube Videos On Your Bb (2139 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stream Live Youtube Videos On Your Bb by chidike(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
Yes its possible, after trying to watch my favorite youtube videos on my Blackberry i decided to search for an alternative and i"ve found one. Go to your Blackberry App World and search for and download vuclip, now if u see a video that you'd like to watch on youtube, get the title of the video and open your vuclip (it uses your BB browser by the way) and put the title in the search box, it"ll bring up the same video from youtube, you can stream or save it to your device. You can also search directly for the video in the vuclip search box without first getting the title from youtube, but that"d be too cumbersome as vuclip is also connected alot of other sites and it may take a lil while before you find the video you are looking for. Try it and let me know.

P.S: its not really free, you must have BIS subscription for it to be free, otherwise prepared to be billed heavily, so make sure that you"ve subscribed to your network's BIS. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Which Iphone Should I Buy?” Iphone 6 Vs. Iphone 6 Plus / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 @ 45,000 Brand New Iphone5 White @40,000 Contact Us / Waterproof Phone(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.