Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police (1362 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by jobowen(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hello house,
My neighbor beats his wife after a long quarrel with the wife, though from the verdict of the people who saw first hand what happened said that it took much pain from the man to raise his hand on the wife. People around pleaded with wife to forget all that happened and go inside to settle the matter with the husband and she refused which necessitated the beating. shocked
After she in invite the police as you know the husband was thrown into the police cell

Is the man justified?

Was the woman right to have called in the police?

What on earth would lure a man to beat his wife?

What are the solutions to wife bartering? sad

Expect your candid response

http://www.saveyourmarriagetipps..com
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by Blazay(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
it took much pain from the man to raise his hand on the wife.

Really?
What an arzzzzhole! Real men walk away and act like men. No man that commands respect by his person and physical presence from a woman will be rubbished by ANY woman. Married or not.kiss

Don't care if he caught the wife on top of another man riding him like 'rodeo cowgirl'! kiss
I will not only call the police. I will call Uncle Sam(The IRS), Homeland Security(INS) FBI. . .CIA. . .and CDC combined.

After she in invite the police as you know the husband was thrown into the police cell

Yes, she is justified. kiss
Please, send me her address so I can send her a congratulatory note with a $5000 check. cool
I am glad Nigerian women are turning in these brutish beasts of ill-mannered men in to learn a thing or two. kiss

The only solution is to send his arzzze to jail, so he can have a 'domestically violent' record flagged in his records. The world needs to know that.
This applies to women too who hit their men. kiss

The only cure to domestic violence is to lock the animals who do such things in jail to be humiliated one or twice. It may end the marriage, but you may just be saving you life from a maniac with some serious anger-management issues. kiss

Men and woman who are physically, verbally or emotionally abusive are SICK. This also goes for 'disciplining' children too with coporal punishment. DFACS should have those children taken away as soon as possible.

No one is ever justified in hitting another human being. kiss

Anyone who cannot communicate without violence should be locked up. Period! kiss
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by Abbycrown(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
No matter what, a man shouldn't raise his hand to beat his wife. The worst he could have done was sending her packing. Reporting him to the cops serves him right! grin
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by HighChief4(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
Its not proper for him hiting the wife, also what the woman did is legal and proper. Many people have lost their lives cos of such behaviour
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by Thirst4Lif: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
No one is justified in beating another human being. Perhaps

the man should Grow Up and act as an Adult! Intelligent

human beings sit down and discuss their differences of

opinions. You cannot or should not try to be

someone into submission. And this is the woman he vowed to

love, honor and cherish? Does he want his wife to fear him or

respect him? Kudos to whoever phoned the

Police. I'm sure it won't be the last time.
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by plappville(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
This is a habit of a proper nija man that has not expose to the new world.
He is still living in the past where men beat thier wife and get crownEd for it.
his excuses now will be( she pushes me to the wall) silly man that lack self control.
Why didn't he just wake out of the house to calm things down. Well done woman u ve done well.
no matter who is wrong, the man should give up the quarrel.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by Outstrip(f): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2011
It took much pain for the man to hit his wife. So the one who was doing the hitting was the one in pain. Hmm. Maybe after he gets his ass kicked in jail he will truly understand pain
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 31, 2011
There's no justification for beating your wife (or husband). Zilch.
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by chisomquee: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
Real man walk away,a man that loves his wife will neva raise his finger against her no matter the provocation or pushing to the wall.
Re: How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police by Nekai(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Blazay:

Real men walk away and act like men. No man that commands respect by his person and physical presence from a woman will be rubbished by ANY woman.
Anyone who cannot communicate without violence should be locked up. Period! kiss
^ I second that!

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Adorable Woman / See How My Whole Family Is Ruining My Life / Bizarre Gift Of Golden Toilet By Royal Family(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.