Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion (86906 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Houseofglam7:
You should've taken 864m and stop being a whiny ass undecided
Whiny ass because he dared to speak out against a system that enables vices while cheating noble, honest people of the good they truly deserve? Sigh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2021
smileyoo:
abeg forget this satannist, because the satanist is angry the police gentleman refused to do the bindings of satan.

Him and this Sepetonri no get sense at all, comprehension is a very big problem in this country.

Product of la cram la pour system of education, they find it very difficult to read and comprehend.

Imagine saying the man want instant promotion, instant promotion when your juniors are promoted ahead of you even after filing a complain and he was certified yet no promotion and these dolts are talking about him wanting instant promotion.

O wrong naa.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

And you are very mad, na market remain for you to enter. Mind your business you ass licker.

See na new year we dey ooo, I no mind ooo, I go use am enter you sharply no time.

You dey ment?

Imagine this nonsense dey tell me to mind my business when e be say na she ebeb quote me, thunder go strike you for where you dey so.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

your leaders that you lick their butt, that stole millions of dollars, that your likes failed to counsel but praise instead

counsel your kleptomaniac leaders and save me your crocodile tears, I've made my stand

The 'kleptomaniac' leaders started out just like you... the mindset. Always standing logic on its head.

...they didn't just become monsters as soon as they got up there to higher offices. It was all a gradual process towards irredeemable deterioration.

Little by little from their little corners as payclerks, policemen, civil servants, teachers, postmen etc etc etc.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I didn't start the inferno. Look, the building is already ablaze, if I threw in a little more fuel what harm would it do?

Or the more common: "everyone else is doing it. So, why not me? No harm". If the other guy's doing it, then why shouldn't I?? Him get two heads?

And the vicious cycle just goes on and on simply because some folks are just cool with philosophising decay and degradation.

I ain't a preacher man. No far from it.

Just a curious guy staring out the window at two men talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Werey, why you no quote me with your chest? I for done put you for your place. Mofo.

Madam rest abeg.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

See na new year we dey ooo, I no mind ooo, I go use am enter you sharply no time.

You dey ment?

Imagine this nonsense dey tell me to mind my business when e be say na she ebeb quote me, thunder go strike you for where you dey so.
Oh you quoted me, you have small balls last last. Now take a walk before I swear for you.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by almarthins(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
u dont want to take bribe but u want instant promotion? what is the difference?
i have an uncle that works with immigration, he was dumb as u. he rejected a 300m bribe years ag when we where kids.
today he is still working like an idiot. he even expects cash from me always but i purposely dont give him because i do not give cash to idiots because i see it as attracting curses. till today he is still poor. i swear if it was this present day he dd it, i for put otapiapia for him food

The son of satan
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Asour: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
i have an uncle that works with immigration, he was dumb as u. he rejected a 300m bribe years ag when we where kids.
today he is still working like an idiot. he even expects cash from me always but i purposely dont give him because i do not give cash to idiots because i see it as attracting curses. till today he is still poor. i swear if it was this present day he dd it, i for put otapiapia for him food

He didn't say he wants instant promotion.

He said having served meritoriously for 30+ years, he's been promoted only 5 times. Meaning : he has had to serve in a position for averagely 6 yrs for each rank. That's clearly stunted for one without disciplinary issues in Nigerian Police.

I'm not in support of awards though, it can corrupts motivation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Na you go rest. E be like say you dey mad abi. Who is this fool? Mind your business.

Madam rest pls
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Sepetonri:

Oh you quoted me, you have small balls last last. Now take a walk before I swear for you.

Attention seeker.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

Attention seeker.
Na that attention go wound you.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

Madam rest pls
Old man shut up.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by seunak2016: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
grin
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Rebuke: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

your leaders that you lick their butt, that stole millions of dollars, that your likes failed to counsel but praise instead

counsel your kleptomaniac leaders and save me your crocodile tears, I've made my stand

Now yhu are shifting the blames to yhur slave masters as usual.

For the record, I am not one of yhu to lick the ass of yhur usesless politicians.

It's nice to know yhu don't even see yhurself worthy or sensible enough to even be called a leader, no, yhu will rather kill or steal to survive.

Tell me the difference between yhu and the so called politicians. Obviously, yhu will even do worse if given the opportunity to rule.....

I've thought yhu were even smarter but no, the usual dumb ass nairalander. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by jonili(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Checking out all the comments on this thread, I now understand why foreigners don't want anything to do with us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by shadeyinka(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Nairalandian:
I feel this is lie.
But if it's true, kudo's to him.

I still seriously think it's a lie.
I don't trust all this incompetent olopka cops
You've never worked in the public sector. If you have you'll know that he is speaking the FULL truth. The system doesn't CARE one bit about anyone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by espn(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
dave234:

You're bastard.mad
dats for the eldest in ur family...That's his surname.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by SATANNIST: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
adexontop:

I really don't know what came on you for calling your uncle an idiot.Any you suppose to celebrate him for standing out.All you here cry for a better country to be governed by so called corrupt youth like yourself! That is why I don't believe Nigeria youth is ready for leadership role.
do you know that the guy that collected that money no more works with the immigration now? do you know that with that the guy used that money to build himself and he contested and won house of reps in the past election? do you know that my uncle is pissed with him self now?
see we need to learn that gold plating is not for plastic or wood
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Omezif(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Really some police men are like him.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by PAQ(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2021
With all our numerous Worship centres, churches, mosques & shrines. With all our religious fanatics, this country and its people are very far from God!

No be today this country don dey celebrate thieves, thugs and killers. No be today! But it is in this time that a child will gladly pick bad over good, because he has seen how celebrated and successful bad people are in this country.

#istandwithOsagieErhabor #istandforhonesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Originalsly: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
egopersonified:

I hope he has better plans, like maybe starting a security outfit. Companies will definitely use him since he is known for his integrity. May he not end up poor and a mockery.

Why would he really resign now after serving 30 years .... with only a few remaining? I believe you're absolutely correct.... because of his integrity... he has a juicy job offer from the private sector.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Saig: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:

Pls don't toll the path of your name
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by BigBashiru: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:

And he's brought his inferiority complex s#it to this thread... Big Bash hardly disappoints. *exhales*

Wonder what his level of education truly is? sad

You are getting personal unnecessarily.... Nigeria is like Zimbabwe today due to hyper inflation. Let's stick to topic and avoid personal attacks....

I never trade exchange words with anyone I just reveal the bitter truth with the hope that it will shame the black race into stepping up their game.

Nigeria is the most populous black nation and is a major indicator and benchmark for blacks....compared to advanced nations Nigeria stinks. It's not inferiority complex it's the facts.

Back to topic this policemans encounter shows the system seems irredeemable and upside down.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Originalsly: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:

Must always be mindful of such words..... they have a way of coming back to haunt you. Don't be surprised to one day learn your wife accepted bribe to be sleeping with her boss or yahoo boys... you will be proud of her not being a fool. On poisoning your uncle ... don't call your own relative a fool should someone bribe them to poison you.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Rebuke:

Now yhu are shifting the blames to yhur slave masters as usual.

For the record, I am not one of yhu to lick the ass of yhur usesless politicians.

It's nice to know yhu don't even see yhurself worthy or sensible enough to even be called a leader, no, yhu will rather kill or steal to survive.

Tell me the difference between yhu and the so called politicians. Obviously, yhu will even do worse if given the opportunity to rule.....

I've thought yhu were even smarter but no, the usual dumb ass nairalander. Smh

just look at this clown that his father might have steal public/properties money to send him to have elementary education embracing his hypocrisy

fooool like you can only deceive clowns like you, 98% of Nigerians are thieves, swear you haven't enjoy connection to override most qualified than you before

you can only deceive your fellow dumb blockheads specimen, I've made my stand and if you want healthy selfless environment vote reasonable leaders

you Dundee will make it through back door only to turn motivational speaker aftermath. take your slow brain out of my side
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by SirBunky85(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

This is the true state of not only the Nigerian police but the country at large

These days, only the policemen that the politicians are using to cause mayhem are promoted

That explains why James Nwafor has not being persecuted till date

In those days, he (Osagie Erhabor) will not only be promoted but honoured by the Nigerian Government

We need to take back this country to make it great again!!!
you need to take bk the country by voting atiku abi?
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Advancedman(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Nairalandian:
I feel this is lie.
But if it's true, kudo's to him.

I still seriously think it's a lie.
I don't trust all this incompetent olopka cops

You are sick
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:

The 'kleptomaniac' leaders started out just like you... the mindset. Always standing logic on its head.

...they didn't just become monsters as soon as they got up there to higher offices. It was all a gradual process towards irredeemable deterioration.

Little by little from their little corners as payclerks, policemen, civil servants, teachers, postmen etc etc etc.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I didn't start the inferno. Look, the building is already ablaze, if I threw in a little more fuel what harm would it do?

Or the more common: "everyone else is doing it. So, why not me? No harm". If the other guy's doing it, then why shouldn't I?? Him get two heads?

And the vicious cycle just goes on and on simply because some folks are just cool with philosophising decay and degradation.

I ain't a preacher man. No far from it.

Just a curious guy staring out the window at two men talking.

two naive clowns demonstrating their hypocrisy to seek attention here

you dummies are just bunch of clowns trying to act clowns here, this is how Buhari started and end up as a disaster to other Nigerians. I've no surprise that your likes won't embrace this hypocrisy to deceive the gullible again but I won't buy it

please take your unproductive gibberish to those interested in and save me the childish wailing
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by efemena5050(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
ur name is u .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.