Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wow! What A New Face! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! What A New Face! (1207 Views)

New Face Of Osun Under Ogbeni Rauf / The New Face Of Aso Rock / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! What A New Face! by udoagwu: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
What a transformation by Governor Ikedi Ohakim , Imo state is now a paradise! If Governor Ikedi Ohakim can perform these in four years, with all the distractions in court cases and negative propaganda he encountered,
I came to this state for years ago(2007) and saw what was on ground, and i can confidently say that the government of Dr Ikedi Ohakim has done a very good job under four years, He needs to be re-elected for the good works to contine. God bless Ikedi Ohakim. The story continues at Ohakim2011.com[/b]

Re: Wow! What A New Face! by snowdrops(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
after four years in office as governor of a state with a multibillion naira budget, his achievement is to design a roundabout.

How impressive. I love sarcasm.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Pennywise(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2011
It is called window dressing. You will think Nig govs invented the art
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by snowdrops(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
they may not have coined the term but they have made it theirs
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Pataki: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
snowdrops:

after four years in office as governor of a state with a multibillion naira budget, his achievement is to design a roundabout.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by udoagwu: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2011

Is this how myopic you are, don't you notice the general neatness and organization of activities? all you see is the roundabout,  this is one of the busiest spots in Owerri but see the traffic flow,  This is something of worth.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by snowdrops(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
I only see a picture. A snapshot of a piece of history. It is not enough information to judge the organisation or even comparative neatness.
You on the other hand seem rather myopic. How on earth can you applaud a sitting governor for cleaning up a few square metres in a state of several thousand acres.
Is that the yardstick for deciding success in Imo state? I am no kill joy, but surely the people of the state deserve more after four years.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by playmode(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
udoagwu:

What a  transformation by Governor Ikedi Ohakim , Imo state is now a paradise! If Governor Ikedi Ohakim can perform these in four years, with all the distractions in court cases and negative propaganda he  encountered,
  I came to this state for years ago(2007) and saw what was on ground,  and i can confidently say that the government of Dr Ikedi Ohakim has done a very good job under four years, He needs to be re-elected for the good works to contine. God bless Ikedi  Ohakim. The story continues at Ohakim2011.com[/b]

You should travel out of Nigeria and see what real transformation is really like.Your Imo state of today can not even compete with soweto, Africa's largest and most developed ghetto.You call exposed sand pits in a public area neatness,you have a brain of a monkey.Your Ikedi should be whipped with koboko butt n.a.k.e.d in public and shot at the stake after.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Imo state a paradise ? grin grin grin that was funny grin grin
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP
So Ohakim still never pay you, better try and hook him before election if not your browsing money goes finally.

You try though, im sure there is a job for you in fantasy writing when the election is ove
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by monkeyleg: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2011
what about that baboon nyash in Delta state, that commisioned an uncompleted building as a functioning international airport.

They are all the same PDP bag of Devils
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by mahal(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
playmode:

You should travel out of Nigeria and see what real transformation is really like.Your Imo state of today can not even compete with soweto, Africa's largest and most developed ghetto.You call exposed sand pits in a public area neatness,you have a brain of a monkey.Your Ikedi should be whipped with koboko butt n.a.k.e.d in public and shot at the stake after.

shocked shocked you had me rolling on the floor!

But seriously, Ikedi Ohakim should have a hot cattle prod shoved up his sphincter as well!
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by udoagwu: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2011
only see a picture. A snapshot of a piece of history. It is not enough information to judge the organisation or even comparative neatness.
You on the other hand seem rather myopic. How on earth can you applaud a sitting governor for cleaning up a few square metres in a state of several thousand acres.
Is that the yardstick for deciding success in Imo state? I am no kill joy, but surely the people of the state deserve more after four years.

i only have one answer for you, kindly check Ohakim2011.com, you would see that the transformation is taking place all over the state. thanks, meanwhile you have the brain of a castrated goat (idiot).
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by snowdrops(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2011
udoagwu:

i only have one answer for you, kindly check Ohakim2011.com, you would see that the transformation is taking place all over the state. thanks, meanwhile you have the brain of a castrated goat ().
If your Ohakim or whatever is the superman you say he is you would not resort to insults and name calling just because someone questions your claims.

This sort of propaganda you are spewing should be directed at the uninformed and ignorant minds similar to yours i must say in your village and not somewhere like this where you should have expected some degree of scrutiny.

My advice to you is to go get a proper job, a respectable one. Not a political tout. Your mentors have their children overseas receiving the best education and lifestyle while you are here bursting your brains which apparently seems to be missing.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Bawss1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
Every day on NL we see people who come and sing praises for one of Nigeria's worst governors, this thread being the latest evidence of my statement.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by londoner: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
udoagwu:

i only have one answer for you, kindly check Ohakim2011.com, you would see that the transformation is taking place all over the state. thanks, meanwhile you have the brain of a castrated goat ().

@udoagwu, you actually did a disservice to Ohakim if he is as good as you say he is. If you are going to create this type of thread YOU need to justify its title, not by putting one measly photo here and directing OTHERS to go and search a website.

You should have presented the evidence of transformation you are telling everyone exists. If you cant even be bothered to do so, it would have been better not to create this thread in the first place.

Do you really think you have done enough to convince anyone here of the reality of what you are saying? You have to take full responsibility for the thread you created backfiring, because you did not bring any substance to the claim you make and set the expectation up and also dissapointed at the same time.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by justokey(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
londoner:

You should have presented the evidence of transformation you are telling everyone exists. If you cant even be bothered to do so, it would have been better not to create this thread in the first place.

My dear, there is none. That is why in one particularly annoying campaign advert he tells Imo citizens that he will turn Imo into a UTOPIAN state within 4 yrs. While Fashola, Amechi, Akpabio and co and advertising what they did in the last four years, Ohakim is asking us to dream dreams! The most annoying part is that these adverts are in cable networks! Thank goodness the citizens of Imo have risen against this guy.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Bawss1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
justokey:

My dear, there is none. That is why in one particularly annoying campaign advert he tells Imo citizens that he will turn Imo into a UTOPIAN state within 4 yrs. While Fashola, Amechi, Akpabio and co and advertising what they did in the last four years, Ohakim is asking us to dream dreams! The most annoying part is that these adverts are in cable networks! Thank goodness the citizens of Imo have risen against this guy.

^^ He is the DSTV governor you know, all his feats are only seen on DTSV.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by snowdrops(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ udoagwu

now under which rock have you crawled under. Come on out and defend you criminal governor friend.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by assme: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
When will all these paid ohakim perverts like udoagwu stop making a mess of themselves on NL? by pple's response on any thread concerning Ohakim, you should have known that here is not a fertile soil to launch Ohakim's campaign.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by udoagwu: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ udoagwu

now under which rock have you crawled under. Come on out and defend you criminal governor friend.

Those who know more don't talk much, i had earlier given the address Ohakim2011.com. i can't be uploading pictures here, knowing fully the restrictions of Nairaland(200kb) which i am sure you are aware of.
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by CrudeOil2(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
Nigerian masses are small-minded. So to build round-about na him be transformation abi?
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by Kennyblues(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
The place looks more like the state's secretariat. Every state's secretariat is always like so it is not enough prove that Imo is working
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by kcjazz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
So what has he done about erosion?
Improving Douglas road real estate?
Education?
Agriculture?
Health?

You think round about is the problem of Imo, do you know the potential that state has and how this government and his predecessors have abandoned it?

You know Sam Mbakwe was, still is the best governor ever of Imo state, how does your new hero compare to him after close to 30 years? Use ratios please. Thank you!
Re: Wow! What A New Face! by FACE(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Kennyblues:

The place looks more like the state's secretariat. Every state's secretariat is always like so it is not enough prove that Imo is working

That's Modotel (Ekwueme's hotel) which has been there for nearly 30 years. The round about is as old as Owerri and there have always been flowers there, but he can take credit for replanting the flowers and repainting the round about.

Ohakim's style is to try and steal credit for facilities that were there before him e.g Concorde Boulevard in New Owerri (Mbakwe), Dualization of Onitsha Road (Federal road) and many more.

Owerri has always been a clean area and is indeed, very easy to clean because it is quite modern and orderly with very good town planning. It is his responsibility to keep it clean so why should we pour champaign because he is doing his job ?

People died when Nekede bridge collapsed under vehicular weight because of Nworie River dredging. Nworie is 9km in length and flows in Otamiri, so is he also going to dredge Otamiri all the way to Rivers state and the atlantic ?

No one likes Ohakim in Imo and he should go.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Firm Wins N18b Air Force Deal In S’africa / Fg To Spend N500m On Jonathan’s Inauguration / Rochas Appoints Comedian Uche Ogbuagu As Ssa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.