Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? (2813 Views)

Canada Business Visa: How Real Is Getting PR With The Visa? / Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by mrbenjame: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Hello friends. I’ve been having this thoughts on me that scares me so much. I want to travel to Ghana in order to disvirgin my passport in order to get a travel history. But my problem is that I use to hear that at the Ghanaian border they issue fake stamp sometimes. And this usually denies them visa to their desired country in future. Please how true is it? Because I’m not really sure. If it’s true do I just suspend the trip? Please I need advice.

To my Ghanaian brothers please this thread is not to downplay any country. It’s jyst an information I got and would want to be cleared about it. Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by Beblessedbaba: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2021
My dearest brother,

Thank God you posted this on nairaland else I can assure you you will be in a lot of mess by the time you present same passport to another country especially in the Americas or Europe.

You may be banned for life and your passport seized and submitted to Immigration.

The immigration will make you hate Nigeria more cos there is a cabal between their staff, the transport companies especially Cross Country very fraudulent firm, Ghana and Benin immigration will make you regret and curse the day you visited Ghana.

Only travel out of Nigeria by air else the chances of you getting a fake visa stamp unknowingly is more than 90%. You will understand better if you fall into it.

Run!

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by mrbenjame: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
My dearest brother,

Thank God you posted this on nairaland else i can assure you you will be in a lot of mess by tye time you present same passport to another country especially in the Americas or Europe.

You may be banned for life and your passport seized and submitted to Nigerian Immigration.

The immigration will make you hate Nigeria more cos there is a cabal between their staff, the transport companies especially Cross Country very fraudulent firm, Ghana and Benin immigration will make you regret and curse the day you visited Ghana.

Only travel out of Nigeria by air else the chances of you getting a fake visa stamp unknowingly is more than 90%. You will understand better if you fall into it.

Run!

Wooooow! Thank you so much. God bless you. I’d take your advice. Thanks a lot
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by sirrotex: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have traveled by road to Ghana on two occasions and have subsequently gotten Schengen Visas with ease. I am of the opinion that the only country that can say it's boarder stamps are fake is that country itself. If truly you travelled to Ghana by road and got your passport stamped, you can attach evidence of your hotel accommodation for subsequent visa applications. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by mrbenjame: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
sirrotex:
I have traveled by road to Ghana on two occasions and have subsequently gotten Schengen Visas with ease. I am of the opinion that the only country that can say it's boarder stamps are fake is that country itself. If truly you travelled to Ghana by road and got your passport stamped, you can attach evidence of your hotel accommodation for subsequent visa applications. My 2 cents.

Hmmm.
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by expertman(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yes to be honest fake stamps do exist note those fake stamps ain't stamp at border entry most of it are stamp at oluwole in Lagos.

But honestly there is no embassy that can detect the Genuine stamp cos it can't be read its not a machine readable stuff.

Enjoy

mrbenjame:
Hello friends. I’ve been having this thoughts on me that scares me so much. I want to travel to Ghana in order to disvirgin my passport in order to get a travel history. But my problem is that I use to hear that at the Ghanaian border they issue fake stamp sometimes. And this usually denies them visa to their desired country in future. Please how true is it? Because I’m not really sure. If it’s true do I just suspend the trip? Please I need advice.

To my Ghanaian brothers please this thread is not to downplay any country. It’s jyst an information I got and would want to be cleared about it. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by iretiogo1: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
expertman:

Yes to be honest fake stamps do exist note those fake stamps ain't stamp at border entry most of it are stamp at oluwole in Lagos.

But honestly there is no embassy that can detect the Genuine stamp cos it can't be read its not a machine readable stuff.

Lol I have heard a lot of people that travel by road to Ghana and end up been banned by embassies for fake stamp especially UK some of them are still fighting to lift ban with prove it now
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by expertman(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sir it won't be because of Ghana stamp maybe some other isssh like fake visa or fake Airport stamp

Cos no way you can read a border stamp except the stamp raises suspicion due to the way it was stamp.

I stand to be corrected though

iretiogo1:

Lol I have heard a lot of people that travel by road to Ghana and end up been banned by embassies for fake stamp especially UK some of them are still fighting to lift ban with prove it now
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by iretiogo1: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
expertman:

Sir it won't be because of Ghana stamp maybe some other isssh like fake visa or fake Airport stamp

Cos no way you can read a border stamp except the stamp raises suspicion due to the way it was stamp.

that’s my thought as well be until I started listening to be story I will paste a link here to see for yourself sir
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by iretiogo1: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
expertman:

https://www.nairaland.com/1912297/retention-passport/1
Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by sirrotex: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have gone through the link sent and the other posts made. The OP made it clear that he used an agent to get the Ghana stamp and he truly should be responsible for the consequences of his actions. I also note the response of some posters who claim to have genuinely traveled to Ghana by road, however, there is nothing in their post to suggest that their passports were seized due to fake immigration stamps.

I maintain my earlier position that if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Also take note that the consulars are humans who are also prone to making errors, thus most embassies have complaints email to address such situations.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? by Beblessedbaba: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Guys, I wont argue with you on this but please go to Ghana by road by any of the transport companies Cross country, ABC, from Nigeria then they will present your passport for you at the land borders citing time factor there after present same passport to USA embassy or UK.

You will live to tell the story by the immigration h9ld you to ransom for years and the embassy place you on a ban... Dont worry

Op if you l value your time and yourself don't go to any country by Nigerian land borders the chances of you getting a fake stamp issued by the respective individual government is high.you will present evidence of your travel, hotel bills etc and you will still be labelled as a procurer of fake visa stamp. Lawyers will even eat your money too to no avail.

It will interest you to know that fake stamps or alleged fake stamps are issued by the state authority agents at the border. They do not do that at the airport though for obvious reasons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Sneaks Into Airline Plane’s Tyre Compartment / See Reason Why A US Consular Refused To Grant Visa / 30 Feared Dead As Cruise Boat Burst Into Flame Off California Coast(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.