Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State (6293 Views)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist

Do Igbos live in Arewa bushes and forests? smiley

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

I wait for the usual attack and how I am a tribalist

Anybody labeling you a tribalist is naive and lacking the maturity of mind to see where this is heading.

Nnamdi Kanu is an intolerant, megalomaniac and hardcore anarchist who very much believes Igbos blood should be shed to achieve his own personal agenda.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Kanu is a lunatic. Meanwhile, he is not the only guilty Party here.

Let us blame Buhari who pretends all this is not going on and his fellow Northerners who watch and do nothing as an inevitable internecine or ethnic strife, that may destroy Nigeria, continues to brew.

A lot could have been done to forestall where we have gotten to today with madmen like Kanu, amidst government inaction, now appearing a veritable messsiah out of the mess Fulani banditry and herdsmen lawlessness has engulfed Nigeria in.

Of course reprisal action is likely to come from Northerners because such is inevitable when leaders derelict their duty and let the mob take over.

Yet, can all the good leaders/influential people, on all sides, say this was unexpected considering their personal inaction that left the likes of Kanu and the Miyetti Allah goons as the loudest and most active proponents in a dangerous and brewing ethnic/internecine crisis?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

You need to keep up if you really want to do this. I am discussing pre colonialisation and you are talking about independence. If there was no colonialism, then independence would never have happened.

Now, pick up your history book and educate yourself on how pre Nigerian Igbos "welcome" the colonialists.

Animal what concerns you with pre colonization? What was the name of Nigeria before 1914? Hypocrite, Igbos no different from how any other Nigerian tribe welcomed the Brits.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:

I know her for area grin
lol wahala! omo the babe na veteran for oloshoism b dat na...
were she cum from sef?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
No Ovoramnwen like Kanu thought he was a law unto himself that could mess with the Government authority, I believe you know the rest of the story, he was thought a devastating lesson by the Nigerian authorities run by the British Government then, Ovoranmen died in exile, just like Kanu will die in exile.

I proved you wrong only for you to go on a rambling spree to try and distort history. Continue till your bile consumes you. Nnamdi Kanu is one man we in the north loves and respect. We support his security network, enough of our people's madness on the rest of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I proved you wrong only for you to go on a rambling spree to try and distort history. Continue till your bile consumes you. Nnamdi Kanu is one man we in the north loves and respect. We support his security network, enough of our people's madness on the rest of the nation.
I believe you meant to say Orji Kalu that we respect & love in the North? Only a Fool can respect & love Nnenna Kanu the Coward albino.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Animal what concerns you with pre colonization? What was the name of Nigeria before 1914? Hypocrite, Igbos no different from how any other Nigerian tribe welcomed the Brits.

grin

That was so fast. I knew you didn't have the stuff to keep up. My last post was just a probe for confirmation. And now I have it.

My dear, stay off my mention. Trust me, your level plenty for this forum. Face them biko.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by ggood: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
this is Bad I feel for them, all terrorist are not Fulani
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

That was so fast. I knew you didn't have the stuff to keep up. My last post was just a probe for confirmation. And now I have it.

My dear, stay off my mention. Trust me, your level plenty for this forum. Face them biko.
Stiff necked whimp, purporting to play smart, but not been clever?, you & your oga are doomed, he has already absconded & left you lot to suffer the heat, distasteful bunch of sour grapes.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Inmessage cheesy grin
Post it at the romance section, urchin, there is a lad searchng4love looking for affection.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Post it at the romance section, urchin, there is a lad searchng4love looking for affection.

mmmm...

wat tribe are u if i may ask?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
unshakablejihad:

mmmm...

wat tribe are u if i may ask?
Igala from Onitsha North.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by weyreypey: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
I read today that you're ardo Maiha a Fulani. Are you denying that?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

Anybody labeling you a tribalist is naive and lacking the maturity of mind to see where this is heading.

Nnamdi Kanu is an intolerant, megalomaniac and hardcore anarchist who very much believes Igbos blood should be shed to achieve his own personal agenda.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Kanu is a lunatic. Meanwhile, he is not the only guilty Party here.

Let us blame Buhari who pretends all this is not going on and his fellow Northerners who watch and do nothing as an inevitable internecine or ethnic strife, that may destroy Nigeria, continues to brew.

A lot could have been done to forestall where we have gotten to today with madmen like Kanu, amidst government inaction, now appearing a veritable messsiah out of the mess Fulani banditry and herdsmen lawlessness has engulfed Nigeria in.

Of course reprisal action is likely to come from Northerners because such is inevitable when leaders derelict their duty and let the mob take over.

Yet, can all the good leaders/influential people, on all sides, say this was unexpected considering their personal inaction that left the likes of Kanu and the Miyetti Allah goons as the loudest and most active proponents in a dangerous and brewing ethnic/internecine crisis?

Although you couldn't help with your obvious display of love for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, grin but unlike our super mod, you traced the source of the madness rising all over Nigeria and placed blames on the feet of the right person Buhari.

The most stupid Nigerian, is the one who believe that indigenous people of various tribes will allow their land to be over run via state sponsored terrorism. In fact this Fulani herdsmen menace is a proof that Nigerians are all peace lovers. Ample time has been given this government to restore people's confidence in it that at least they have it in mind to secure Nigerians.

Both in body language and press releases, it has always been dissapointment back to back. Well nature abhors vacuum. If you want people not to take Nnamdi Kanu serious, then let the buhari government do the needful. At least arrest the president of Macban for simple interrogation to show seriousness.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
weyreypey:

I read today that you're ardo Maiha a Fulani. Are you denying that?
They say only a Fool believes everything he hears, go figure.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Akwuna akwuna
Akunna Matata.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by kabillionaire(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

which reprisal attack?
that's the only way to ensure farmers safety, all other ways have failed.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by IamFINESSE: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Akunna Matata.

Lol, though you are good in what you are doing but always avoid the urge to say rubbish next time

See you soon
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

How dis guy take become a mod is what i can't comprehend?

In Oyo state , Amotekun is dealing with Fulani herdsmen.

Can we now say that Amotekun is setting innocent people up to be victim of reprisal attacks?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
weyreypey:

Are you a fool?... You're ardo maiha.
Since you already knew, why the inquirer?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
ur answer is invalid... u re from ss
aren't u proud of ur tribe...
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
I believe you meant to say Orji Kalu that we respect & love in the North? Only a Fool can respect & love Nnenna Kanu the Coward albino.

You know how we love brave people in the north, the only reason we love Uzor Kalu is because he grew up among us, but Nnamdi Kanu is a proven warrior which we can work with.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
unshakablejihad:

ur answer is invalid... u re from ss

aren't u proud of ur tribe...
Southern Side (SS) of Onitsha North, Igala Quarters.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
the girl is so igbophobic to the core..
were she deck?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by wirinet(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
BastardWike:

Your sentiments and thought process always prove the part in bold to be right. Fulani herdsmen have been killing and kidnapping people all over Nigeria, I haven't seen you raise alarm on how it will cause reprisal attacks on Fulani people. Again, Amotekun were seen the other time killing fulanis in one of your forests and tagged it shootout, many fulani bodies were seen too but I didn't see you raising alarm that it will cause reprisal attacks on yoruba people. However, ESN is asking fulani herdsmen that illegally occupied people's farmlands to leave but because they're Igbos, you start saying it will cause reprisals on innocent Igbos. Can't you see your double standards already?!

When I look at the pictures all I see are mostly women and no cows in sight. And you are telling us that these are the Fulani Herdsmen that has been terrorising the area. How are trucks able to enter deep into the forest to evacuate the mattresses and personal belongings of theses "Fulani herdsmen"? I had always thought that the hideouts of these herdsmen were inaccessible.

I support a security outfit to confront the Fulani menace especially if ran by a constituted authority (governors of Local government chairmen), but a kanu led security outfit might use it for personal vendetta against ordinary fulanis and Northerners in general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Atuma As Abia Central APC Senatorial Candidate, Reinstates Onuigbo / Workers’ Day: NLC Demands For 65 Years Retirement Age / Enahoro - “january 15, 1966 Not Nzeogwu’s Coup”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.