Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Being At Peace In Service To God And Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being At Peace In Service To God And Man (112 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being At Peace In Service To God And Man by jlee(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Hi everyone,
I want us to deliberate on this pressing issue.
I believe in God and I believe fellowshipping with him should be more of personal relationship and because of my understanding on the word of God I find it difficult to relate to the ways of worship of churches around me.
My challenge is people around choose not to be ok with me not attending any fellowshipping, it's almost like am a pagan before them.
So how do I balance my troubled mind of picking a fellowshipp center and people on my neck for not attending any fellowshipp.
Please I need feedback

(1) (Reply)

World Ravaged With Fear / Forget Year 2020 / Satan’s Invisible Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.