Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment (5422 Views)

SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / URGENT: Guidelines And Capital Needed To Start A POS Business / Mba Forex Is Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by saintdeby(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
The live update first section is coming up today by 3pm on VIMEO by Maxwell Odum the CEO of the organisation today, you are free to ask any questions concerning your investment, and what causes the delay in payment
Thank you.

Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is 2021, behave

Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Pious101: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Who is following d update?
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by saintdeby(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Check this

Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by toyinakin(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please how can I access it . will I download d app from play store ten what next will I do
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by saintdeby(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
toyinakin:
Please how can I access it . will I download d app from play store ten what next will I do
Yes
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Wunmibi: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
saintdeby:
The live update first section is coming up today by 3pm on VIMEO by Maxwell Odum the CEO of the organisation today, you are free to ask any questions concerning your investment, and what causes the delay in payment
Thank you.

Please how can I find the channel? I can't find MBAforex
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Wunmibi: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wunmibi:

Please how can I find the channel? I can't find MBAforex

I downloaded the Vimeo app already. What name do I search for please?
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by adekunletosin(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
MBA FOREX TV COMMERCIAL
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by toyinakin(f): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Have been trying to access it please who has access it should give us gudeline on how to. And d name to search for on d vimeo app
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by adekunletosin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nothing is ongoing .. I just checked the channel on vimeoooooo...
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Wunmibi: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't think that's it. That video was posted by a cinematographer. The title of the video is mbaforex tv commercial and the person who uploaded the video is Dir.optix-er.
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by ruffbob(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Has anyone joined the live section?
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by iambayoeleshin(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Has anyone been able to access the vimeo link?
If not, does anyone know if it actually held and who can give update?
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Kachi188(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lol..Una still dey find video of MBA forex.

If it is that the monies have not vanished into thin air, then note that all those fantastic ROI will be slashed to realistic levels.

One thing is sure, whenever they reopen, they should be ready for mass withdrawal.

May the odds be in your favour.

3 Likes

Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by aderinsola75355: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by WalkerMichael(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
buying of time strategy.
wahala for investors

1 Like

Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Emu4u2c: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have never believed this MBAFOREX and I still don't believe in it.
It's totally hogwash.

Let me Tell you there are no guaranteed Returns in FX Trading
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Wunmibi: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
aderinsola75355:
https://vimeo.com/496607935/e7c2ef1bda

1 Like

Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by Dharniel600(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wunmibi:
What was the outcome of the meeting? I no fit follow up due to tight schedule
Re: The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment by saintdeby(m): 5:53am On Jan 04, 2021
The Ceo of MBA trading and investment Ltd Maxwell has addressed investors in a 15min video where he spoke on the recent challenges the investment company is current facing .

The ceo attributed the the delay of payments to the frustration recieved from regulators and banks since early 2019 . He stated that the sanctions and set backs from regulators has caused the company a lot and is still affecting the company till date . He however assured investors that steps are being taken to ensure the company complies with regulator laws

The ceo Maxwell spoke about the pandemic that hit the continent . He said the company was affected negatively but they prioritized investors and ensured payments were made as at when due .

Thirdly , he spoke about loosing accounts to 6 banks inferring that he couldn’t pay proceeds from those banks due to the fact that their accounts were closed .

He also made it clear to investors that going forward he is going to liquidate all capital and pay back investors pending when the company sorts itself out with regulators .

He adjourned the public not to use legal representatives in escalating the current situation citing previous examples and notably stating that it would halt all operations and most likely investors would not get their monies back if they follow that path .

Watch the full video below and infer for yourselves .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Should Be classified with BRIC? Nigeria Or South Africa? / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.