Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship (3361 Views)

Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! / Two Wives, Two Different Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
hiiiiiii
Re: Relationship by Blazay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
No thanks. If I were still stuck in that jungle called Nigeria, this is one chance I would have JUMPED at with both hands and feet. cool

Like a monkey too! kiss
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2011
Sounds like Human Trafficking to me. And if so, you should be ashamed of yourself, Donay44, selling your Nigerian sisters this way! When they arrive in their host country, their passports are confiscated, and they're told they need to work off their "debt",. These girls are typically worked to death, or till they're so worn out, not even the $5 winos would want to marry them, or even date them.

My Nigerian sisters, please tread with caution - I don't think this guy's intentions are honourable.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Nelson6(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2011
thank you siena!!!!!! how i missed u mr brown. smiley cool

@naijababes
make una tread with caution . , .an average white man no send black women o. .berra stick to the naija man u know and understand better.
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2011
Trafficking and sex slavery is a crime against humanity!
Re: Relationship by horny4u(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2011
Nelson read your reply again and see how it potrays you as IGNORANT and self loathing, is that what u will tell your daughter? Girls pls read Siena's reply it's full of great advise. People from any background fall in love n appreciate each other but beware of trafficking and op's post seems dodgy.
Re: Relationship by rasputinn(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
You must be kidding me,someone actually shamelessly opened this heinous thread.Have the worth of women fallen so cheap
God save us
Re: Relationship by Thirst4Lif: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
This thread is BULL! It sounds like another Nigerian scam.

These men do not have to send all the way to Nigeria for a

woman! Why would they! Not to be unkind but Nigerian women

ain't that d.amn attractive!! Unless they're trying to live out

their Master/Slave fantasies! Nigerian women BEWARE! You

may get to the U.S. or some other land, but you also may pay

with your LIFE!
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 01, 2011
I have gone thru your posts and see that u people are in the dark.For you to get registered,u need an agent to do that for you and your details would be given to at the africabeauties site.
This is not a bull nor a scam pls.
Re: Relationship by bokohalal(m): 2:26am On Apr 01, 2011
Blazay:

No thanks. If I were still stuck in that jungle called Nigeria, this is one chance I would have JUMPED at with both hands and feet. cool

Like a monkey too! kiss
Thought they looking for women?
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2011
donay44:

I have gone thru your posts and  see that u people are in the dark.For you to get registered,u need an agent to do that for you and your details would be given to  at the africabeauties site.
This is not a bull nor a scam  pls.

I see your brain's wired just to see £, $ and N signs. You have no moral conscience - whatever happens to these unfortunate girls, once they land in a foreign country, are stripped of their passports, mobile phones and their dignity, doesn't bother you in the slightest. They're then put to work as sex slaves, and most will literally be worked to death. Some will be infected with HIV, and probably killed by their "masters", as they're now seen as a liability.

There's no way out for most. And greedy goons like you are just there to supply fresh victims, to feed the degenerates that prey on young girls, who often have no one who'll miss them, or stick up for them. People like you don't deserve to live, you should either be lined up against a wall with others of your ilk and shot, or strung up from the nearest telegraph pole, and have your neck stretched, till your dead.

[size=30pt]
Human trafficking is a serious problem, and the perpetrators shouldn't be shown any mercy!
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stop This Undercover Lifestyle? / Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / My Fear Of Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.