Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 (7583 Views)

BOLA TINUBU HOSPITALIZED!! See What We Found Out / Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 / RIVERS 2019: 2 Soldiers Hospitalized In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
He has my prayers and best wishes.

Yaa Sallam Saleemuna.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Afamed: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bimpe29:
He has my prayers and best wishes.

Yaa Sallam Saleemuna.
Why do you often fall for this fake news from all these children of hate?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by SisterFire(f): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
You are rejoicing over a fake story about a virus that may kill you before the person you are gloating about? You wish another man dead because of your perception of him, & the irony you probably haven’t been to Lagos State in your life, Just a bitter person filled with hate?
so u be Yoruba n I thought u are biafran
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
What can one do other than rebuke their fake news?
grin

Afamed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by FarahAideed: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Afamed:

You ain't a kid any longer. If not because of ASUU strike . You should have been in 300 level by now.
Occasionally make use of your senses

Two clowns even liked this nonsense you ..I am beginning to suspect you are a university undergraduate you this boy .. I was mistaken to think you were an independent man ..My regards to those taking care of you
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by nnamdi640: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

IPOB and Fake News or Tinubu News

Ibo people make una dey reason am on your self too... Imagine if someone cooks fake News about your leaders because of political envy?!

Peter Obi Hospitalised and on life support after Covid 19 Diagnosis

Okonjo iweala suffers heart attack after complications of corona virus

How are you sure that the news was from Ipob? Something it is better to read comment than displaying your foolishness based on your comment.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by lagdmark(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fake news!
Tinubu is well and healthy, some people saw him yesterday at Iragbiji in Boripe in one occasion
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Exc2000: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
How are you sure that the new was from Ipob? Something it is better to read comment than displaying your foolishness based on your comment.

I think the foolish is anybody who don't know the authors of fake news against Tinubu

Let's not act Ignorant here

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Bigcowhorn: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:
so u be Yoruba n I thought u are biafran

Husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire

Does favor914 know you are a lesbian claiming goddess and creator of Allah and Jesus Christ?

Bleaching and butt lift kee you there

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by nnamdi640: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:

I think the foolish is anybody who don't know the authors of fake news against Tinubu

Let's not act Ignorant here

It is only a fool that thinks that those you laughs with or those that praise you in your present all love you. Some will stab you hard when they noticed that you are facing the other side. Am 100% sure that those that will betray him are those he put his trust in not those you have in mind. If you really care about Tinubu, you should let him know that friends within are the ones that will cause his downfall not Ipob.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by oyatz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
9jamustchange:
The kind of people affected just gives the impression that there's a group that determines who should be infected. It looks artificial!
Please protect yourself, COVID is real.

I know someone who died of it last year.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Same way you are not different from those that have been killed by the virus.
yeah but the grace of God kept me and I am not an thief you got enriched with public funds...
Continue, dem Don thief una future finish, dem still wan theif una pickin own join
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by lyfegid(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
MrDrey:
Breaking: Tinubu hospitalized in France, contracts COVID-19

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/breaking-tinubu-hospitalized-in-france-contracts-covid-19/

Tinubu: stop � that!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Okoroawusa: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
People that masturbate with the picture of Tinubu in their hands are at work again...

The man no kukuma send una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by mrdharkchild(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
We never hear about Tanko Mohammed since d last covid19 travel tour.

In d same proportion, if true, Covid-19 should go to France and we pray Covid-19 recovers successfully.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by seunmsg(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
yeah but the grace of God kept me and I am not an thief you got enriched with public funds...
Continue, dem Don thief una future finish, dem still wan theif una pickin own join

What has this got to do stealing funds, future and pikin?

The same God that kept you also kept some of us and even the Tinubu that you’re wishing evil on so what’s your point again?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Miracle1991: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fake ipob news.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
seunmsg:

What has this got to do stealing funds, future and pikin?

The same God that kept you also kept some of us and even the Tinubu that you’re wishing evil on so what’s your point again?
I don't wish evil on anyone!!! Did I mention tinubu's name?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by IamAtikulate: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
He must live to do his time for plifering Lagos Commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamAtikulate:
He must live to do his time for plifering Lagos Commonwealth

Yeah, after Atiku does time for pilfering Nigeria and Peter Obi for pilfering Anambra’s commonwealth.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by surgical: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Huge mistake taking him to Europe , I pray him quick recovery ..I don't trust European methodology of managing COVID cases , they are just eager to add people to COVID statistics
it's better than first cardiologist
That one ,his chances will be almost non existent
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by FarahAideed: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
surgical:
it's better than first cardiologist
That one ,his chances will be almost non existent

Na true oo I have even forgotten about first cardo and their wahalla
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by useIess2020: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
Afamed:

[/s] shatap
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Oharina(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmm, could it be that Asiwaju the Jagabani of the people of Afonja united wants to go dine with his ancestors? Anyway, it could be a welcomed development in some Afonja families. Who knows!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by KoleDgreat2020(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
God will disappoint ur enemies
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by byinks(f): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tinubu is not going anywhere for now

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by Burruchaga71(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
RIP in advance
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 by kaylardz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Marshalees10:
If God says he'll die via covid-19, who are we to say no?

RIP in advance!!
RIP to ur wretched father and mother in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everything I Know About Chinaza Philip, The Alleged Notorious Abuja Kidnapper / Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof / What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.