Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (11067 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 5:21am On Jan 04, 2021
The internet has been agog for a while over the death of Tunde Thomas a.k.a "Gentle Tunde" who died of heart break over his ex-wife's infidelity.

Tunde Thomas was said to be married to Moyo Thomas (alias Nee Ojo) with two kids.

According to the story, his wife, an adulteress which is common with most Nigerian women was engaged in an office romance with her MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru. It’s said that their secret relationship that was well known throughout the organization.

Though Adam was happily married, he was overwhelmed with adultery despite knowing that her staff was also married to Mr Tunde.

Not knowing the truth about the kids, Tunde spent all his resources on the children as how every responsible father would do for their wards.

He flew them (the two kids) to London and Dubai during holidays and they attended the best schools just to give them better foundation.

Tunde’s wife resigned from FCMB all of a sudden when the older child was about 8 years old and went on holidays in the US as planned by her ‘boyfriend’ boss.

Little did Tunde know that was the last time he would ever set his eyes on the children.

His wife refused to return to Nigeria when the school resumed and she gathered courage to tell him that the children were not his.

To prevent Tunde from hunting her down in the US, she filed asylum in the US based on marital violence in Nigeria.

According to reports, Tunde couldn’t take the bad news in 2017. He never felt good after recovering from a stroke.

He tried to get his life together by beginning another relationship with a lady who is a lawyer. It was gathered that he invited a few friends to help him visit the lady’s family on 26th December.

Alas, Tunde didn’t get to see that day. He collapsed and died while returning from work on December 15, 2020. He was laid to rest on Wednesday, December 30, 2020.

If Tunde hadn't died, we probably wouldn't have heard about this story. Even with his death, there isn't much weight thrown around it if not for the call for paternity testing that has been trending for a while now, women activists and feminists have all gone hush!

Nobody is carrying placards with hashtags like #JusticeForTunde...WHY?...Because Tunde is another MAN who is a victim of treachery perpetuated by a woman! If the tables were to be turned, by now there would have been a procession to Aso Rock by women, petitions would have been opened in websites like Change dot org for Moyo to be deported and all that.

But no...v@ginal people have suddenly gone mum because it was perpetrated by a woman against a man!

I don't blame women like Moyo who shamelessly opened her legs for her Boss and still got pregnant not even once but twice for him...

I blame men like Tunde Thomas who was too daft to reason like an alpha-male because he was lost in the euphoria of that stupid over-hyped emotional irrational feeling they call love for his estranged wife!

Yes! Men like Ozor of Big Brother Naija and Tunde Thomas who would see the signs and still ignore it simply because they want to play "the good guy" and "perfect gentleman" to please a woman simply because they believe that women are "frail" and deserve attention and deserve to be showered with love!

Although Tunde Thomas was not as lucky as Ozor to survive his ordeal although he lost concentration in winning the quest for which he signed up for in a reality tv show to win a whooping N85m worth of prices in both cash and materials.

What exactly is my point in opening this thread? I simply want to remind the male folk just like i have always hammered it here that is it really worth it to show a woman all the care, love and affection in the world and after that, you still get stabbed at the back?

Women have known to be crying all over social media about how their men maltreat and mistreat them and often we see them in talkshows and even religious institutions where the message is always about how men should treat women right with respect.

But the question is DO WOMEN TREAT WE THE MEN WITH RESPECT AFTER ALL THE LOVE AND ATTENTION SHOWERED ON THEM? If the answer is yes, Tunde Thomas would be alive today with kids looking like him with darker complexion just as his unlike those kids who looked more like Shuwa Arab kids with the same replica of his wife's sugar daddy!

I heard from some close sources that the reason why the hoe decided to relocate to the US was because tongues had already started wagging about the questionability in resemblance of the children to Tunde which was becoming obvious each passing day.

Some people even whispered to his ears about the fact that those kids were not him but he even lashed out at them and told his wife not to mind "rumor mongers" who wanted to separate her from him and assured her of his "undying love" for her! So much for undying love!!

I have played the Ozoemena Chukwu role about thrice or more in the past until experiences from Red Pillers taught me that loving a woman whole heartedly, giving her attention she needs and bending down to appeal to her sense of entitlement is akin to living in self-denial and cheating yourself!

I have always said that the only woman on earth who deserves your true and undying love is your mother (that is if she made motherly sacrifices for you) and not a dead-beat mother! The next creature you should give undying love to which will forever remain loyal to you till the very end is your pet dog! Yes...little wonder they tag dogs as "Man's Best Friend".

A woman is not meant to be loved! It is totally unnatural and abysmal to bring yourself as a man to giving love to a woman!

When God created Adam, he brought Eve to Adam to be his companion and not for him to love her! The lame concept of love for a woman in the bible originated from Ephesians 5:25 where it says “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.” This was coming from an apostle called Paul in the Bible who was not even married! and so doesn't know the rudiments of what marriage between a man and woman entails. So to me that bald-headed Paul had no right to tell men what to do with their wives!

Apostle Paul went further to state that Men should love their wives just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it (Now if we look further, the church Paul talked about is known as the body of Christ which Jesus Christ said he would come back for when it is rupturable (only Bible scholars and chronic Bible readers would understand and agree with me) isn't it?...
Now my dear Bible Scholars, with the events of what is going on in the world today in the so-called body of Christ with all the moral decadence and increasing sinful activities, would it be out of place to say that the church is becoming less and less rapturable with each passing year? So you see...Even Jesus Christ who gave his life for the Church is even being disappointed by the church he gave his life for how much more you that is a mortal man who thinks that being a puppet in the hands of your woman will make her loyal!

Paul was purely a SIMP and was definitely trying to brush the feminine ego of women because of the role they played during his evangelism in feeding him, providing meeting places for his preaching and even hiding him from those who wanted him killed. ( Read the Epistolary evidence of Paul the Apostle and Women on Wikipedia). Of course it was natural to talk in favor of those that provide food, shelter and safety for you when the opportunity arises!

There are so many men like Paul littered all over our society today. Men like Ozor who was emotionally manhandled by Nengi but still refused to take a cue until he came out and saw the damage he had done to his personality, men like Uti Nwachukwu who hailed Ozor for being a mumu in the house and men like Tunde Thomas who was being a loving wife to a hoe and enrolled the kids of another man in the best schools outside Nigeria until the hard reality hit him like a thunderbolt which cost him his life!

If only Tunde Thomas had a side chick or baby mama outside his unholy marriage with "Moy-hoe", at least the effects of knowing that the kids who called him daddy for years were not biologically his would have been drastically reduced. He would have ended up fathering his own kids outside because from what i have noticed, Nigerian v@ginal people a.k.a women will most of the time carry your own seed when they are rolling in the sheets with you while you are married to your main wife!

But of course he wanted to be a "good husband and loving father" and so he was "faithful" to Moy-hoe and look where his faithfulness and gentility got him...SIX FEET BELOW! To even think that the man even saw that these children had no semblance to him in anyway but tuned a blind eye to it got me gobsmacked!

What has the modern day Nigerian women who are notoriously known as the second in position to committing paternity fraud after Jamaican women have to offer these days? Absolutely nothing apart from buying you boxer shorts and singlets during valentine or your birthday! Show me a Nigerian lady who has gifted her man "Husband or lover" a Play Station 4 or 5, an iPhone not to talk more of a posh ride?

It is foolish Nigerian men who are the ones doing all the spending like the women are entitled to it! Why? Simply because you want to please her so she can allow you slip your stiff male appendage into her slippery smelly female anatomy?

Stop wasting your time being a good guy to a woman because it will always end up in premium tears! Women do not deserve love. They are only meant for procreation and sexual gratification! The earlier you as a man understands it, the better for you! Women can only stay loyal to you when you treat them like the second fiddle and make them feel like they are not really worth it!

The only thing you should ensure you offer a woman living under the same roof with you is the shelter over her head! This is because when she is the one who pays the rent, and there is a dispute, it would be ratified that you the man should leave the premises except you are in an environment where the women are given an upper hand like the United States which will impose it on you to vacate even if you are the owner of the house. (Something which the women here wish that it would be played out in Nigeria which as God lives, will never happen).

As for Feeding, to me, it should be reciprocal. If you are not capable of feeding her in a particular point in time, she should return the favour.

Afterall, in the animal kingdom, most of the times, the Lion sleeps while the lionesses hunt and he the lion comes to eat and it doesn't strip him of his kingship.

Exchange of gifts should be reciprocal! Outings should be reciprocal....paying of bills should be shared! If she sucked you dry during the dating and courtship era, after the marriage, revenge by taking care of your basic needs and wants as a man and let her be the one to start the spending in the house to recoup all your loses!

You as the man IS DOING HER A FAVOUR IN MARRYING HER AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

If she can't deal with it, let her pack her things back to her father's house and stay there! Don't bring yourself down to go there and plead for her to come back!

A woman is more attracted to a man who has other women in competition with her and abhors the man who is clingy to her alone! When she sees there is no competition, she will kick you to the curb and go after that bad guy who she knows has numerous women flocking after him.

As foolish as they are, their quest is to WIN THE PLAYBOY'S HEART TOTALLY but ignore you WHOSE HEART HAS TOTALLY BEEN WON AND MAKES YOU COMPLETELY USELESS TO HER!

Many men be looking radiant before their union with women all in the name of marriage and all of a sudden, they start taking semblance to a disheveled cockerel suffering from feather-loss! It is because you allowed yourself to look and be that way! Get yourself girlfriends and let your wife know that you have them in abundance! In that way, you will keep her on her toes.

If she is the toxic type you feel can go lethal because of your escapades like Maryam Sanda, kick her out of your house and file a petition and restraining order stating that if anything happens to you, she should be held accountable for it. Do a DNA test on your children and if they are yours, take care of them by providing their basic and fundamental needs so they won't forget you.

If she is the one who has custody of the kids, share the responsibility of caregiving between you and her. It is either she pays for their school fees and you provide for their feeding and wardrobe or the other way round.

You can accomplish this by opening a something like a "Kids Savings Account" with the names of the children where cash remitted for their personal use will accounted for with relevant documentation which you will show to them later on in life! This is to counter any damaging lies she will tell your kids about you abandoning them and not taking care of them! Remember, women are very trecherous beings!!

I Decryptor is a typical example...i have 2 children from 2 different ladies (a boy and a girl) and they come to visit me during the holidays. I opened a Kiddies account where monies for their fees is sent to their mothers' account with the statements clearly documented. I have a lawyer whom is on standby to show them every documentation on every dime i spent on them from their birth till if (God forbid) anything should happen to me before they both turn 18!

When they are 18, the accounts will be changed to a normal savings account but not until i sit them down to have a rundown of all the figures spent during their childhood! I still have further plans for the both of them which i will not want to enumerate here for personal reasons and in order not to give away my identity.

The mother of one is married to another man whom she has some kids for. One day when she brought my child during their mid-term break, she made advances at me and was proposing sex! A request i turned down.

You can imagine if i accepted to sleep with her and maybe she conceives, she'll take it home for her husband to "topup" and 9 months later, he will be beaming with smiles that "his loyal wife" has given him another child!

Both women even though not living with me see me as a demi-god because of how i decided to carry myself as a man. I chose never to get married and my kids are my priority. Marriage to me is never a union between a man and a woman but an emotional enslavement of a man to a woman!

These women don't love you! They only want you to help them achieve the highest societal strata a woman can achieve by bearing the title "Mrs" and you as the man is the only one who can help them climb up that ladder. After that, they'll continue their whoring activities unabated!

You reading this, if you aren't married, i am not asking you to take the decisions i took as it is a matter of choice...but know your place in a woman life!
Place higher value on yourself before you place value on a woman!

Sex these days is cheap and you can get it if you have the right verbal slurs and the right amount in cash or kind.

LOVE YOURSELF and LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST and don't allow any woman to take you to eternal demise like Tunde Gentle!

Always remember, "Good Guys finish last"!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by zang: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2021
After God, Fear Woman

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by micolaj: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Nice piece.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by DontBullshitMe: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Beta bucks. Alpha fuçks.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by grim33(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Mgtow fools mgtow
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by 234GT(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2021
We shouldn't treat all women badly because of the BASTARD Moyo. My wife shouldn't suffer for Moyo's sins.

Karma and Lucifer will definitely kill you wickedly Moyo.

12 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Perfecttouchade: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Thanks for this. It's so eye opening and the honest truth, don't give your all to a woman not even this ladies of this generation..our parents knew Love and handled their homes pretty well. It's so painful, social media was used as a tool against men a longtime now..Men, wake up.. women pLay the victim because they can get away with things so easily. Women, men are also human, treat them with Love and care so that we all can live with love and peace in our homes. God bless everyone. True Love still exist though, find yours.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by ahnie: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
lolz wailers paradise.

#wailersweek.
-"". *

-. *. *.
_. *. *____"**""""""""";;;;;;;;++++++++++++"*****##########

Choi...moyo why nau?

8 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by NoToPile: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
You are entitled to your opinion but please don't misquote the bible.

Don't misquote the bible to prove points, you can post your simping and alphaing matters without heresy.

All scripture are inspired by the holyspirit, you saying Paul wrote a portion because of some reason you cooked up is not acceptable because you are indirectly saying it was not Inspired.

14 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2021
Looolssss.

Bros how many hours did it take you to put this together?

I can't really say whether you made sense or not but it was an interesting read.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by bukatyne(f): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
NoToPile:

Don't misquote the bible to prove points, you can post your simping and alphaing matters without heresy.

All scripture are inspired by the holyspirit, you saying Paul wrote a portion because of some reason you cooked up is not acceptable because you are indirectly saying it was not Inspired.

Hahahahaha

Paul was a SIMP, I shook and stopped reading there.

Same Paul a lot of people called a misogynist because of his perceived views on women.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by comtem2011: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
234GT:
We shouldn't treat all women badly because of the BASTARD Moyo. My wife shouldn't suffer for Moyo's sins.

Karma and Lucifer will definitely kill you wickedly Moyo.
Abi o. I respect you for this.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by NoToPile: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha

Same Paul a lot of people called a misogynist because of his perceived views on women.

My sister the matter tire me,I never even thought it would get to misquoting scripture haba.

7 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by zed7: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Interesting piece but it's your personal opinion and experience. There are decent families and women out there. A person is shaped by his or her experiences, especially from childhood.

The only thing I agree with is that men should be firm, not overly show their love for women anyhow. Be mysterious and let a woman always wonder if you love her, not blabbing about how you love her every minute.

Men should be street smart, you should know if you are being played. I wonder how a man will not know he is raising another man's child. If my kids don't look exactly like me, I will wonder and probably do a DNA. The case of that guy is absurd, the kids looked absolutely different from him and his wife.

Men should never place a woman on a pedestal, no matter how beautiful she is. Never make her feel she is different from an ugly woman, always let her know she is still a woman and women are women. Women still bleed from same place every month, nothing special about her shape or face.

Provide for your woman and treat her with respect but never worship or adore her if you want to keep your dignity as a man. Women are not like men, give them an inch and they would want a mile. Give them the world and they'll still think you haven't done enough. Be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Decryptor:
[s]The internet has been agog for a while over the death of Tunde Thomas a.k.a "Gentle Tunde" who died of heart break over his ex-wife's infidelity.

Tunde Thomas was said to be married to Moyo Thomas (alias Nee Ojo) with two kids.

According to the story, his wife, an adulteress which is common with most Nigerian women was engaged in an office romance with her MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru. It’s said that their secret relationship that was well known throughout the organization.

Though Adam was happily married, he was overwhelmed with adultery despite knowing that her staff was also married to Mr Tunde.

Not knowing the truth about the kids, Tunde spent all his resources on the children as how every responsible father would do for their wards.

He flew them (the two kids) to London and Dubai during holidays and they attended the best schools just to give them better foundation.

Tunde’s wife resigned from FCMB all of a sudden when the older child was about 8 years old and went on holidays in the US as planned by her ‘boyfriend’ boss.

Little did Tunde know that was the last time he would ever set his eyes on the children.

His wife refused to return to Nigeria when the school resumed and she gathered courage to tell him that the children were not his.

To prevent Tunde from hunting her down in the US, she filed asylum in the US based on marital violence in Nigeria.

According to reports, Tunde couldn’t take the bad news in 2017. He never felt good after recovering from a stroke.

He tried to get his life together by beginning another relationship with a lady who is a lawyer. It was gathered that he invited a few friends to help him visit the lady’s family on 26th December.

Alas, Tunde didn’t get to see that day. He collapsed and died while returning from work on December 15, 2020. He was laid to rest on Wednesday, December 30, 2020.

If Tunde hadn't died, we probably wouldn't have heard about this story. Even with his death, there isn't much weight thrown around it if not for the call for paternity testing that has been trending for a while now, women activists and feminists have all gone hush!

Nobody is carrying placards with hashtags like #JusticeForTunde...WHY?...Because Tunde is another MAN who is a victim of treachery perpetuated by a woman! If the tables were to be turned, by now there would have been a procession to Aso Rock by women, petitions would have been opened in websites like Change dot org for Moyo to be deported and all that.

But no...v@ginal people have suddenly gone mum because it was perpetrated by a woman against a man!

I don't blame women like Moyo who shamelessly opened her legs for her Boss and still got pregnant not even once but twice for him...

I blame men like Tunde Thomas who was too daft to reason like an alpha-male because he was lost in the euphoria of that stupid over-hyped emotional irrational feeling they call love for his estranged wife!

Yes! Men like Ozor of Big Brother Naija and Tunde Thomas who would see the signs and still ignore it simply because they want to play "the good guy" and "perfect gentleman" to please a woman simply because they believe that women are "frail" and deserve attention and deserve to be showered with love!

Although Tunde Thomas was not as lucky as Ozor to survive his ordeal although he lost concentration in winning the quest for which he signed up for in a reality tv show to win a whooping N85m worth of prices in both cash and materials.

What exactly is my point in opening this thread? I simply want to remind the male folk just like i have always hammered it here that is it really worth it to show a woman all the care, love and affection in the world and after that, you still get stabbed at the back?

Women have known to be crying all over social media about how their men maltreat and mistreat them and often we see them in talkshows and even religious institutions where the message is always about how men should treat women right with respect.

But the question is DO WOMEN TREAT WE THE MEN WITH RESPECT AFTER ALL THE LOVE AND ATTENTION SHOWERED ON THEM? If the answer is yes, Tunde Thomas would be alive today with kids looking like him with darker complexion just as his unlike those kids who looked more like Shuwa Arab kids with the same replica of his wife's sugar daddy!

I heard from some close sources that the reason why the hoe decided to relocate to the US was because tongues had already started wagging about the questionability in resemblance of the children to Tunde which was becoming obvious each passing day.

Some people even whispered to his ears about the fact that those kids were not him but he even lashed out at them and told his wife not to mind "rumor mongers" who wanted to separate her from him and assured her of his "undying love" for her! So much for undying love!!

I have played the Ozoemena Chukwu role about thrice or more in the past until experiences from Red Pillers taught me that loving a woman whole heartedly, giving her attention she needs and bending down to appeal to her sense of entitlement is akin to living in self-denial and cheating yourself!

I have always said that the only woman on earth who deserves your true and undying love is your mother (that is if she made motherly sacrifices for you) and not a dead-beat mother! The next creature you should give undying love to which will forever remain loyal to you till the very end is your pet dog! Yes...little wonder they tag dogs as "Man's Best Friend".

A woman is not meant to be loved! It is totally unnatural and abysmal to bring yourself as a man to giving love to a woman!

When God created Adam, he brought Eve to Adam to be his companion and not for him to love her! The lame concept of love for a woman in the bible originated from Ephesians 5:25 where it says “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.” This was coming from an apostle called Paul in the Bible who was not even married! and so doesn't know the rudiments of what marriage between a man and woman entails. So to me that bald-headed Paul had no right to tell men what to do with their wives!

Apostle Paul went further to state that Men should love their wives just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it (Now if we look further, the church Paul talked about is known as the body of Christ which Jesus Christ said he would come back for when it is rupturable (only Bible scholars and chronic Bible readers would understand and agree with me) isn't it?...
Now my dear Bible Scholars, with the events of what is going on in the world today in the so-called body of Christ with all the moral decadence and increasing sinful activities, would it be out of place to say that the church is becoming less and less rapturable with each passing year? So you see...Even Jesus Christ who gave his life for the Church is even being disappointed by the church he gave his life for how much more you that is a mortal man who thinks that being a puppet in the hands of your woman will make her loyal!

Paul was purely a SIMP and was definitely trying to brush the feminine ego of women because of the role they played during his evangelism in feeding him, providing meeting places for his preaching and even hiding him from those who wanted him killed. ( Read the Epistolary evidence of Paul the Apostle and Women on Wikipedia). Of course it was natural to talk in favor of those that provide food, shelter and safety for you when the opportunity arises!

There are so many men like Paul littered all over our society today. Men like Ozor who was emotionally manhandled by Nengi but still refused to take a cue until he came out and saw the damage he had done to his personality, men like Uti Nwachukwu who hailed Ozor for being a mumu in the house and men like Tunde Thomas who was being a loving wife to a hoe and enrolled the kids of another man in the best schools outside Nigeria until the hard reality hit him like a thunderbolt which cost him his life!

If only Tunde Thomas had a side chick or baby mama outside his unholy marriage with "Moy-hoe", at least the effects of knowing that the kids who called him daddy for years were not biologically his would have been drastically reduced. He would have ended up fathering his own kids outside because from what i have noticed, Nigerian v@ginal people a.k.a women will most of the time carry your own seed when they are rolling in the sheets with you while you are married to your main wife!

But of course he wanted to be a "good husband and loving father" and so he was "faithful" to Moy-hoe and look where his faithfulness and gentility got him...SIX FEET BELOW! To even think that the man even saw that these children had no semblance to him in anyway but tuned a blind eye to it got me gobsmacked!

What has the modern day Nigerian women who are notoriously known as the second in position to committing paternity fraud after Jamaican women have to offer these days? Absolutely nothing apart from buying you boxer shorts and singlets during valentine or your birthday! Show me a Nigerian lady who has gifted her man "Husband or lover" a Play Station 4 or 5, an iPhone not to talk more of a posh ride?

It is foolish Nigerian men who are the ones doing all the spending like the women are entitled to it! Why? Simply because you want to please her so she can allow you slip your stiff male appendage into her slippery smelly female anatomy?

Stop wasting your time being a good guy to a woman because it will always end up in premium tears! Women do not deserve love. They are only meant for procreation and sexual gratification! The earlier you as a man understands it, the better for you! Women can only stay loyal to you when you treat them like the second fiddle and make them feel like they are not really worth it!

The only thing you should ensure you offer a woman living under the same roof with you is the shelter over her head! This is because when she is the one who pays the rent, and there is a dispute, it would be ratified that you the man should leave the premises except you are in an environment where the women are given an upper hand like the United States which will impose it on you to vacate even if you are the owner of the house. (Something which the women here wish that it would be played out in Nigeria which as God lives, will never happen).

As for Feeding, to me, it should be reciprocal. If you are not capable of feeding her in a particular point in time, she should return the favour.

Afterall, in the animal kingdom, most of the times, the Lion sleeps while the lionesses hunt and he the lion comes to eat and it doesn't strip him of his kingship.

Exchange of gifts should be reciprocal! Outings should be reciprocal....paying of bills should be shared! If she sucked you dry during the dating and courtship era, after the marriage, revenge by taking care of your basic needs and wants as a man and let her be the one to start the spending in the house to recoup all your loses!

You as the man IS DOING HER A FAVOUR IN MARRYING HER AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

If she can't deal with it, let her pack her things back to her father's house and stay there! Don't bring yourself down to go there and plead for her to come back!

A woman is more attracted to a man who has other women in competition with her and abhors the man who is clingy to her alone! When she sees there is no competition, she will kick you to the curb and go after that bad guy who she knows has numerous women flocking after him.

As foolish as they are, their quest is to WIN THE PLAYBOY'S HEART TOTALLY but ignore you WHOSE HEART HAS TOTALLY BEEN WON AND MAKES YOU COMPLETELY USELESS TO HER!

Many men be looking radiant before their union with women all in the name of marriage and all of a sudden, they start taking semblance to a disheveled cockerel suffering from feather-loss! It is because you allowed yourself to look and be that way! Get yourself girlfriends and let your wife know that you have them in abundance! In that way, you will keep her on her toes.

If she is the toxic type you feel can go lethal because of your escapades like Maryam Sanda, kick her out of your house and file a petition and restraining order stating that if anything happens to you, she should be held accountable for it. Do a DNA test on your children and if they are yours, take care of them by providing their basic and fundamental needs so they won't forget you.

If she is the one who has custody of the kids, share the responsibility of caregiving between you and her. It is either she pays for their school fees and you provide for their feeding and wardrobe or the other way round.

You can accomplish this by opening a something like a "Kids Savings Account" with the names of the children where cash remitted for their personal use will accounted for with relevant documentation which you will show to them later on in life! This is to counter any damaging lies she will tell your kids about you abandoning them and not taking care of them! Remember, women are very trecherous beings!!

I Decryptor is a typical example...i have 2 children from 2 different ladies (a boy and a girl) and they come to visit me during the holidays. I opened a Kiddies account where monies for their fees is sent to their mothers' account with the statements clearly documented. I have a lawyer whom is on standby to show them every documentation on every dime i spent on them from their birth till if (God forbid) anything should happen to me before they both turn 18!

When they are 18, the accounts will be changed to a normal savings account but not until i sit them down to have a rundown of all the figures spent during their childhood! I still have further plans for the both of them which i will not want to enumerate here for personal reasons and in order not to give away my identity.

The mother of one is married to another man whom she has some kids for. One day when she brought my child during their mid-term break, she made advances at me and was proposing sex! A request i turned down.

You can imagine if i accepted to sleep with her and maybe she conceives, she'll take it home for her husband to "topup" and 9 months later, he will be beaming with smiles that "his loyal wife" has given him another child!

Both women even though not living with me see me as a demi-god because of how i decided to carry myself as a man. I chose never to get married and my kids are my priority. Marriage to me is never a union between a man and a woman but an emotional enslavement of a man to a woman!

These women don't love you! They only want you to help them achieve the highest societal strata a woman can achieve by bearing the title "Mrs" and you as the man is the only one who can help them climb up that ladder. After that, they'll continue their whoring activities unabated!

You reading this, if you aren't married, i am not asking you to take the decisions i took as it is a matter of choice...but know your place in a woman life!
Place higher value on yourself before you place value on a woman!

Sex these days is cheap and you can get it if you have the right verbal slurs and the right amount in cash or kind.

LOVE YOURSELF and LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST and don't allow any woman to take you to eternal demise like Tunde Gentle!

Always remember, "Good Guys finish last"!

[/s]

Jobless animal.

Go and write a book and see if it sells. cheesy

Who is going to read this rubbish junk? angry grin

Frustrated F@ggot. cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by ABOVEDELAW: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2021
GUY THIS THESIS IS TOO LONG

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by baralatie(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2021
NoToPile:

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
NoToPile:

My sister the matter tire me, I never even thought it would get to misquoting scripture haba.

@bold:

Welcome to 'Nigerian' Christianity which is even everywhere.

Same Bible (especially Paul's teachings) used to oppress women, now it is SIMP's textbook.

Some versions of Christians even claim Christianity is Red Pill grin

May God forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Liposure: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2021
A lot have been said
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2021
koyyes:

Jobless animal.

Go and write a book and see if it sells. cheesy

Who is going to read this rubbish junk? angry grin

Frustrated F@ggot. cool

No need to banter a with a you because you are already at the verge of suicide!

Since the day your niece opened up to us here on Nairaland how your estranged husband abandoned you and ran off to the United States with a yoruba woman, i knew the reason for your tantrums and madness! The effect it had on you keeps getting worse everyday.

I cannot be mad at the same time with you that believes that 99.9% of Nigerians are scammers and deserve the leaders they have! That is pure insanity! My prayer is that you don't bite somebody on the road one day! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Decryptor:

No need to banter a with a you because you are already at the verge of suicide!

Since the day your niece opened up to us here on Nairaland how your estranged husband abandoned you and ran off to the United States with a yoruba woman, i knew the reason for your tantrums and madness! The effect it had on you keeps getting worse everyday.

I cannot be mad at the same time with you that believes that 99.9% of Nigerians are scammers and deserve the leaders they have! That is pure insanity! My prayer is that you don't bite somebody on the road one day! undecided

Oh, was that how your wh0re of a mother was abandoned by your f@ggot dad? Pathetic indeed. grin

Lonely, suicidal, broke, frustrated, red pill junkie?

Go and start mating with your breed. grin Just don't get caught. It would be disastrous for you.

Negro b1tch cool

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha

Feminists Misandrists called him a misogynist because of his view that women should be silent in places of worship!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Decryptor:

Feminists Misandrists called him a misogynist because of his view that women should be silent in places of worship!

And you a misogynist call him a SIMP.

I wish he give you all resounding slaps as you quote him out of context.

Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
bukatyne:

And you a misogynist call him a SIMP.

I wish he give you all resounding slaps as you quote him out of context.

Go and sin no more.

If wishes were horses!

I am no misogynist! I am an emancipated male!!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by adaragbotemi: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
we need to be careful of what we write here . some homes will definitely be affected just because of what Moyo did . Some women will innocently pay for this because they married husbands men should be matured in handling this after all women have always at the receiving end and still take care of your babies you have outside your home . so why are you saying all this , stereotyping women wont work here cause you guys will be hurting yourself more and the innocent children . It is not as if you guys can do without a woman
not all women are wayward , treat your woman like a queen and she will treat you like a king . men make this mistake a lot . Thhey maltreat their wives and want love in return . You cant treat me like a pinch of salt and expect me to treat you like a bag of rice .

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Richy4(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2021
The fact that someone drowned in the River, does not mean people should stop drinking water... So all men should stop loving their wife and caring for the children because the wife might be promiscuous/ licentious.....and the child(ren) not his..Haba!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Bilquiss: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
After all this wailing, na una go still pay roadside ashawo to fork while.bleating like goats and begging her to let you press brezz.

You sow demon and want to reap angel ? I laugh in Mr Nuru.

Best thing is MGTOW with complete celibacy and also WGTOW.. its the best way forward.

7 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
adaragbotemi:
we need to be careful of what we write here . some homes will definitely be affected just because of what Moyo did . Some women will innocently pay for this because they married husbands men should be matured in handling this after all women have always at the receiving end and still take care of your babies you have outside your home . so why are you saying all this , stereotyping women wont work here cause you guys will be hurting yourself more and the innocent children . It is not as if you guys can do without a woman
not all women are wayward , treat your woman like a queen and she will treat you like a king . men make this mistake a lot . Thhey maltreat their wives and want love in return . You cant treat me like a pinch of salt and expect me to treat you like a bag of rice .

@bold:

Is this the made in Aba version? grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Where is the lesson

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by eazzzy1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just because Tunde died and was a victim of the story doesn’t mean he was a saint. There’s no way to know if Tunde slept with other married women or how many guys girlfriends he slept with.

There was a post about sleeping with married women created by one Skales, on that thread many guys indicated interest in doing same, many men praised him and called him Alpha.

I do wish Tunde rests in peace but this generation men and women we no dey try at all

10 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by 0neal(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bilquiss:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
After all this wailing, na una go still pay roadside ashawo to fork while.bleating like goats and begging her to let you press brezz.

You sow demon and want to reap angel ? I laugh in Mr Nuru.

Best thing is MGTOW with complete celibacy and also WGTOW.. its the best way forward.

Your first post is savage ����

Madam be calming down small-small
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by gly(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
OPM I pity you!!! Although you are entitled to your opinion but know this that nature...karma is there to remind you of this post as regards the negative impact it caused to some marriages that collapsed due to advice someone took from this your write up.

You even when to quote scriptures out of context all because you want to express yourself (probably for likes and shares).

Finally, you went further to call Apostle Paul a SIMP.

Here is a reminder: do to others what you would want them do to you.

All the best!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / How Much Is Too Much To Tell Your Partner? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.