Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift (20337 Views)

Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave / Government Pays $50,000 Ransom To Bandits To Retrieve Antiaircraft Gun - WSJ / Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by SamKeys2004: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Delta Politician's Police Guards Beat Another Politician To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift

Victor Eterigho, ex-councillor from Uzere community, Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State, was beaten to coma on Wednesday last week by security aides attached to Samuel Askia, son to the Managing Director, Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), Ogieh Asikia.

SaharaReporters reliably gathered that the former councillor's attack followed an alleged invasion of his house by Askia's mobile policemen to retrieve a car gift given to him two years ago by Askia.

Impeccable sources familiar with the matter told our correspondent that in 2018, Askia, a People's Democratic Party House of Assembly aspirant for Isoko South constituency 2, made the former councillor, Eterigho, the director-general of his campaign organisation.

He was said to have gifted him a car with all documents bearing Eterigho's name. But when the political relationship ended, Askia came for his car.

"The attack and injuries inflicted on me were carried out by policemen attached to Samuel Askia. They came to my house at Irri to demand the return of the car gift to me about two years ago in appreciation of my efforts towards Samuel Askia House of Assembly ambition," Eterigho said.

"Because the car was not immediately available, they forced me inside their Hilux, molesting me in the process. And when we got to Eboh hotel, his policemen tortured and molested me the more; hitting me with the butt of the gun in the head, eyes and even threatened to blow me off.

"It is all lies from the pit of hell that the army beat me at Uzere community as being speculated by Askia and his group. They want to cover up the attack on me by his policemen."

The attack on the former councillor followed his refusal to support Samuel Askia's candidacy at the just concluded Uzere delegates conference to elect the community's new leadership last week Tuesday.

Our correspondent also gathered that another such car gift given to Uwoma Odhiwu at the same time the former councillor got his was also retrieved from him by the same policemen attached to Askia.

Meanwhile, all the two vehicles' original documents, sighted by our correspondent, bore names of the receivers, indicating that the cars were gifts from Askia.

Askia and his close political allies were said to have insisted that the two vehicles were not gifts but officially given to Odhiwu and Eterigho to run his campaign organisation while contesting the Isoko South constituency 2 House of Assembly seat in the 2019 general elections of which he could not secure the party's ticket.

Samuel Askia could not be reached for comments as his mobile line was switched at the time of filing in this report.

One of his close allies, who identified himself as Daniel, said at no time were policemen attached to Askia beat up the former councillor.

He maintained that the army allegedly beat up the former councillor at Uzere community over his unruly behaviour.

"Don't lie against Samuel Askia's policemen," Daniel said, referring to Eterigho. "I was there when the policemen met you. They didn't touch you. They only retrieved from you the official car attached to the office you occupied as the DG of Samuel Askia movement, and you are no longer the DG of Samuel Askia movement."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/03/delta-politicians-police-guards-beat-another-politician-coma-retrieve-car-gift

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Burstscam: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
You gifted someone a car and now want to retrieve it because your relationship has gone sore. If the allegation is true, then it's a bad political move. You will hardly attract loyal allies in this foul smelling game.

But this is also a lesson to youth who betray their future for politicians, it's the devil's gift

24 Likes

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by ATEAMS: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Nawao
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by premierlead: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
But why? Why is it that man is the cruelest enemy of man? At least police need one more beating to make their brain set well

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by virginboy1(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
On the contrary, I am shocked and surprised today is just 4th of January. sad

By this time last year, we were already in March. cry

2021 please favour us ooo

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
two contradictory stories
who we go believe now undecided
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Fheelzz(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
These people wahala be like bicycle grin
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Namzy(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
But this is 2021
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2021
Hehehehe cheesy

New Year,
New Drama.

We love dis our darling nation.......dieeee!

grin cheesy wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Donkenny511(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Both of you are politicians, don't call us to your matter

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Charmingrascal(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Those who dine with the devil should be ready to dance to his tunes.

When they were sharing loots did he announce to us.

The only painful thing is that Police officers have turned themselves to willing tools in the hand of politicians.

Banana republic

1 Like

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by DirtyGold: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala for who go collect greek gift from thug grin grin

What is saddening is how policemen now act as errand "hitmen" boys for whomever is paying... such a pity!

What's tha business?
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Donlamzy(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala no Dey finish for this country ?
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Godada(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
angry
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2021
The attack and injuries inflicted on me were carried out by policemen attached to Samuel Askia.
They came to my house at Irri to demand the return of the car gift to me about two years ago in appreciation of my efforts towards Samuel Askia House of Assembly ambition," Eterigho said.
Love gone sour cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by jericco1(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian politics is too thuggish
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by sylve11: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2021
If you are close to politicians, you will observe that they are not truly happy people. They taste for power, get it and become angry when the next thing next to power isn't available.

I nor gbadu them jare. embarassed cool
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Gadafii: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
nigerian politicians no get shame embarassed

very sad
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by ProQuality: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Imagine
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Lusola15: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Is he saying this from inside coma undecided

1 Like

Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Enudapan: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by bolaayenimo: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Shameless son bringing his father's name to the mud. If I'm Okowa, I will remove his father
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Hushbebe: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
U don't bite the hands that fed. You must learn good table manners.
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2021
virginboy1:
On the contrary, I am shocked and surprised today is just 4th of January. sad

By this time last year, we were already in March. cry

2021 please favour us ooo

By this time last year we were still in January...... The hell you talkin' about?
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by ohosi4real(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Why are our human right commission is not active. This time for them to do there work. Fight for common man or they there to be paying salary
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by Starcrest1: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Talk of a Greek gift.

This ain't brilliant.....
Re: Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Them them. Family issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamid Ali Resumes At Customs / President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.