Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' (94338 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I have to look at my dictionary to re check the meaning of stunning after seeing this ugly girl
Oga just shut up

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Djex614: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2021
joinnow:

yes Friday to Saturday sabbath
scholarship opportunities may be but i don't know.

4person in a room and each paying 60k x 4 monthly =240k monthly for a selfcontain
Damn! that's quite expensive. I really wanna visit Israel. I just love the country
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Ugandatales: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I have to look at my dictionary to re check the meaning of stunning after seeing this ugly girl

How can you call this girl ugly. SMH
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Antoeni(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Wetin fine for this one.
Check this Naija babes

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by cicero(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Nonsense. Have they seen my wife?
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by LoveJesus87(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
it's called Grace.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Jack005(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Queenslander:
She's absolutely stunning,. She deserves it!!
I disagree! You Queenslander is more beautiful than her. You are extremely gorgeous!

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by KulKid(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
CandyOps:
Mtchew she no even get nyash sad
Na yansh pain you! My own na breasts wen no dey. Who even dey give this people the award self cry

2 Likes

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Eclement(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by mrkings84(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Their father....

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by AreaFada2: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
offset67:
why is it always a white lady
Because dem nor count black join the world. Maybe we are aliens in their eyes. grin cheesy

Fact remains that those who control the world set white standard of beauty.

Awards to black women is usually tokenism.

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Kinzo0917(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
. SHE IS NOT UGLY. LET SEE YOUR SISTERS OR YOUR MOTHER PICTURES. NA UGLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY SEE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AS VERY UGLY. THOUGH SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD �.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
abumeinben:
Stunning is in the eyes of the stunned!

cheesy grin

She is pretty.

Most beautiful woman? undecided

Dating a 35 yr old billionaire cheesy
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by lexy2014: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Queenslander:
She's absolutely stunning,. She deserves it!!

D pix in ur dp and d Israeli lady, who stunning pass?

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by chaloskyx: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
I DONT SEE ANYTHING FACINATING ABOUT HER BEAUTY O
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by ofiko123(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Dpundict: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
When will a black girl be stunning? I know we have better than this really
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by AreaFada2: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
I disagree! You Queenslander is more beautiful than her. You are extremely gorgeous!
But Queenslander won't even believe you.

Based on pure natural beauty, I see no reason why a man would find the Israeli more attractive than Queenslander. But oyinbo have already succeeded in convincing even blacks what they should see as "stunning".

I have seen a million more stunning Caucasian women from Eastern Europe, Caucasus, Scandinavia and normal Western Europe than that pussy cat eyes girl from Israel. She's pretty alright but far from stunning.

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by mrkings84(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
I fine pass dix one

Your pix or idontbelieveit
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by annyz: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by boxer022(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
I fine pass dix one

For your mind abi?
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by naturefellow(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
No be una fault. My GF didn't agree to contest.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by 99thEnemy(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Like your female siblings and relatives abi cheesy grin
grin
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by mrkings84(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Antoeni:
Wetin fine for this one.
Check this Naija babes

Stop it na, many people have made resolution to stop Vaseline job this year.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Jones4190(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2021
she never meet my girlfriend
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Voted by how many people in the world? Bullcrap! Anne Hathaway already looked like this since she was 17.

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2021
joinnow:

Nigeria

but this is one of the airport taxi i use when iwas in Israel his name is Asaf
052 7734314.
I got my personal tour guide and driver very good guy his name is Lev

I know him
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Hezmatosky: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Its because you guys have not seen her live, that's why you're talking like this. The day I saw this girl live eh kiss
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by McTested(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Am not seen well, where is that Akpu water lemme wash ma face

What is STUNNING in this lady here?

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Small breast and small ass. I pass
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by frog12: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2021
USELESS . they lied to this WOMAN and she believe it. they are good ACTRESSES that look better than this!

hahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.