Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo (19648 Views)

Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by cassidy1996(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
k
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by arantess: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
BizDesigner360:
Hnnm
Holding Carnival on the 4th of January when people are thinking of how to dive dip into the new calendar year with new aspirations?

Is it not their right to gather?
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by BestOLDesign(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by dodoisk(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala for Nigerians
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by GMBuhari: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Raise your hand up if you are a graduate and you applied for amotekun post?

I doubt 100 people on this forum did

My point being I said earlier that those in amotekun are illiterates, thugs, expired OPC members and local hunters who have once been loyal to politicians, they were given slots some paid for it

Where were they trained? I doubt that, did they give them orientation, gun training etc? No I doubt that

This is bound to happen and it will continue to happen until these policy makers decide to be sensible and recruit sensible, matured and educated people

Amotekun has always been and will always be a farce and scam by governors

That's like the third to fifth shooting withing November to January
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by sofiscatedmoron: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Terrorist smotekun
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
when terrorist are giving arms bcs of hate for fulani that is the outcome
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by nairalandankrah: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ibrahim doing the lords work...
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by AsawanaDgreat: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Make them reason well and work together to secure the southern part of Nigeria oo, no be all these shoot me I shoot you thing's.
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by joelag: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala be like Amotekun
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Yankee101: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
E don start
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by feejay70: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hausa and Fulani are thesame my nigga
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Downey(f): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hahhahhahahhahhahhahah
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Who is going to detain the police for detaining the Amotekun officer?
See the convoluted mess our mad leaders have put us in? They're going to cause a civil war in this country eventually.
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Comedian2019: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
At half time, the score is
Amotekun 1:0 Ekelebe

Second half loading........
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Adakintroy: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
We all believe we are good. That's is why we need honest people around us. Who are never afraid to challenge us.
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by DanHaske: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I don't know for Yoruba people, but what I know is that We Hausa people supports all these indigenous security outfits.

At least, clear difference should be made in between us and criminal Migrants hiding among us and illegally occupying lands of people that accepted us.

Clear difference should be made between Hausa and Fulani
Lol. Did they ban your previous moniker Kaduna first son. Inyamirin banza kawai
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Skmoda360(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tradernaija:

Amotekun are terrorists.

I keep saying it that those terrorists should be proscribed
Ewúrẹ ni e.....
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by alizma: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Was d police officer dressed in his uniform or in mufti?
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by supercase1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I don't know for Yoruba people, but what I know is that We Hausa people supports all these indigenous security outfits.

At least, clear difference should be made in between us and criminal Migrants hiding among us and illegally occupying lands of people that accepted us.

grin so you love yorubas more than themselves smiley

Something tell me u are a Yoruba man cheesy cheesy
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by supercase1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
Make them reason well and work together to secure the southern part of Nigeria oo, no be all these shoot me I shoot you thing's.
At least he didn't cut of his head just as your fellow fulani brothers alwaysdo to thousands of people
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by toprealman: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

How have they helped with the security threat up in the north?
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by prigoz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tradernaija:

Amotekun are terrorists.

I keep saying it that those terrorists should be proscribed
Why are you so scared of Amotekun, If you are not a terrorists, Bandit or Herdsmen because you always called it names
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by supercase1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
DanHaske:

Lol. Did they ban your previous moniker Kaduna first son. Inyamirin banza kawai
Why did you carry this hate and nepotism into 2021? Don't you know the only way your nothern leaders divert your guys attention and cage u guys reasoning is to make you people become religious intolerant hate igbos and others

Saudi Arabia UAE Kuwait and other Arab nations had moved away from the era of hate and have made peace with isreal uae even legalised the sales of alcohol in their country,do you know Islam more than them?

Continue to hate inyamirin(easterners) while you and your Arewa brothers continue to year after year wallow in the river of poverty, illiteracy social unrest and undiluted backwardness
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Carlylepneuma: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is wt u get wen u hand over Rifles to Bunch of Amatuars. lughing in chinese language.
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by iNATH: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
If it had been a case of police shooting protesters, would they have been very swift in arrest and prosecution of the culprit?
Re: Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo by Oluomogeneral: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala by like bicycle grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Court Sacks Elisha Abbo From Contesting As APC’s Senatorial Candidate / Federal Republic Of South Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.