Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? (29705 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 / Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians / How Christian Leaders Refused To Back Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by ipobarethieves: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
sad
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by OnValue3: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by AMvanquish: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
We have just had empty headed buffoons as leaders, no real patriots have lead this country apart from the 1st republic politicians. Even they too were not perfect but they tried. Murtala too started good but his tenure was cut short.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeria of our dreams has gone !

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Propsper4521(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2021
smiley I think they know what they kept there as equipment.
Let get to work
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
BMC and TMC crew come and defend this.

Don't forget PDP media crew, they are as useless as their apc counterpart,

4 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Cc: aka Eriggs
Silvernorgold
Simplyleo

Report yourselves immediately!

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by brandsoncharlie: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Video of Nigerians abusing Buhari in London,England when he went for medical treatment and urging him to return and fix the hospitals back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlhQwRUNm7s

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by JoeEeL(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2021
COS THEY KNOW ONE-NIGERIA IS A SCAM.

BUT U THE FOLLOWERS ARE TOO MORRONIC TO UNDERSTAND.

THAT'S WHY THEY LEAVE YOUR LIVES AND DESTINIES TO THE FATE OF THOSE DILAPIDATED STRUCTURES.

You southerners and the almajiris in the North, there's not much difference. You both are dumb and morronic. Those in the North were deprived of basic education, those in the south, purposely deprived of historical knowledge and enlightenment. Thats why you see educated foools fronting for One Nigeria, or advocating for figures like Buhari, Atiku etc.

You will continue to complain for the next 1000 years until you are ready to evolve. Morrons!
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Until we remove power from this Hausa people Who knows nothing about governance, nothing is going to change in the ZOO called a country

1 Share

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by ModestGal(f): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2021
H
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by pickatyouu: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Cos they don't want to commit suicide

Check my signature. It might interest you
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by toprealman: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Dear Mr Ben,
We had value adding leaders then committed to national development unlike the clueless charlatans we have today.
Then the leaders had their families school, work and live in Nigeria unlike now we have a system were they loot from Nigeria and take the proceeds abroad to maintain their family over there.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by mrkings84(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
THE REASON IS SIMPLE.
THAT'S, BECAUSE NIGERIA OPERATE A QUACK SYSTEM.......
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Brushstrokes20: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
They're a bunch of self serving thieves and sadistic scums!
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
I’m damn sure he knows the answer and surely, he knows better..

2023 is upcoming... Nah to dey show face with different crap for Notice me lol..
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by nedekid: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Kapeter:
Well well well, you are right on that sha. I sha know i'm scared of Nigerian doctors myself. They make silly mistakes. Maybe it's the system(Regulations, working tools availability and all) then, i don't know.
I think most of the time, they do not carry out necessarily test to enable them make proper diagnosis.
The cost to patients is usually the reason.
Before any doctor will treat you abroad for eg chest pain. You will do MIR, blood analysis etc.
Over here in naija when you are refered to clinix, mecure etc for tests the bill alone not everyone can afford.
Last time I took pospsi to clinix diagnostic on referral by a doctor, I paid 150k+ for his tests. Got the result and took back to the doctor informed treatment.
If you go to doctor for headache and he sends you to go do a scan for your head to determine the exert cause, the scan alone then cost eg 50k without the doctors fees will most folks agree to pay?
So rather our doctors just have to give treatment by guess work.
I think the solution is to get medical insurance so you are rest assured that your doctor will give you good unhindered treatment.
I am trying to get one. I saw one for 3500 a month from reliance hmo recently.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by angelfallz(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2021
The first Nigerian coup happened. After it happened Ironsi began the process for the unitary system of governance that we practice now.
The current system of governance that we practice hinders our political, social and economic growth.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Only Buhari, Gowon and Obasanjo can explain that
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Divide this kontree
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nchenches: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2021
You, Ben Bruce and other politicians in Nigeria know that Nigeria is an unworkable country, but continue to find excuses.

Nigeria politicians lie to themselves about the prospects of success for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nchenches: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2021
GeneralPula:
I’m damn sure he knows the answer and surely, he knows better..

[b]2023 is upcoming.
.. Nah to dey show face with different crap for Notice me lol.. [/b]
2023, Arewa selects a president and presents Arewa choice through a political party to be ratified by the electorate. Business as usual continues.
The political structure created by Arewa through its soldiers made Arewa king maker.
Nigeria’s democracy is a scam.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by BaEnki(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2021
The honest truth is the civil war.

Nigeria civil war created chaos, caused enormous destructions of physical and non physical structures. It lead to the distrust and tribal sentiments we are witnessing today. Yet it was a failure.

I doubt if we’d ever get it right in here, unless foundation reconstructs are done.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by walkingshadow911: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2021
angelfallz:
The first Nigerian coup happened. After it happened Ironsi began the process for the unitary system of governance that we practice now.
The current system of governance that we practice hinders our political, social and economic growth.

100%
they live by the sword and were afraid to die by the sword. preferred to loot enough and run to a developed country where they can be able walk freely.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Incognito403: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Has Buhari been president since 1966.
Stop being a political tool. Please use your brain in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2021
kayusely70:
We Have To Show Our Displeasure In A Peaceful Manner Without Being Violent To Avoid The Past Experience Of Endsars Protests.

You don't know that Government sponsored thugs to beat up protesters and disrupt the peaceful protest?..
You don't know?

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Incognito403:

Has Buhari been president since 1966.
Stop being a political tool. Please use your brain in 2021.

Did Buhari visit foreign country For medical tourism?
Did Buhari wife and children visit foreign country For medical tourism?

Slave think na

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Oshokalo: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Kapeter:
No be say dem no fit use the hospital na. Na the quack doctors dem dey fear. No be only leaders my broda, ordinary citizes dey fear dem too. Plenty quack doctors everywhere. And also, make dem no dey for mid of surgery, make NEPA no go amaka (dissapoint).
so ur research Nigeria has one of the best doctor in the world,the problem is the poor facilities the NEPA u mention,poor medical equipment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Another Borno Town / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.