Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 (27393 Views)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Shenky(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Make e no be say dem don pay all these musicians to dey share their stories.. Am not saying covid is not real but why is it that is now all these celebrities are coming out?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Naybahood(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Paul self don collect money , it’s so sad ...

Everybody really got a price a

#NobodyLoyal

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Naybahood(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Everybody really got a price

#NobodyLoyal
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Swipa: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mtcheeew. Dear Nigerians, resist all lockdowns. We cannot afford them.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by pikechukwu6(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Who told him is not real.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Exc2000: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
cool

No point telling anyone it's real or not

Let them suffer complete loss of taste , loss of smell, shortness of breath, nausea, loss of appetite due to irregular bowel syndrome, dryness of the mouth

Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall, soon people who think it's scam must taste it too

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by johnwegs(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
After traveling to all those nation's Uganda precisely you think you won't contact it,,man there is nothing here treat your self of malaria,,God's hand is upon us
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Rawtruth1: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
How much was he paid?
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by boom99(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
NORSIYK:
Lol. I had it last year and I was having this mid and unstoppable fever even after taking malaria drugs, I thought it was our normal routine malaria, but after taking 2 sets of malaria drugs (Lonart & Artequin) the fever and headache refused to stop

Then treat typhoid. No be covid do you
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by boom99(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
NORSIYK:
Lol. I had it last year and I was having this mid and unstoppable fever even after taking malaria drugs, I thought it was our normal routine malaria, but after taking 2 sets of malaria drugs (Lonart & Artequin) the fever and headache refused to stop

Then treat typhoid. No be covid do you
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Marine54(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bobotic:
Am more afraid oh

I never chop since morning shocked shocked shocked grin
No fear no be for poor people ! God dey protect the poor mass ...
IBO People say, cow where no get tail , na God dey pursue flys for am.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by McYoung007: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
How much dem pay you? shocked
Priscy01:
Singer Paul Okoye has tested positive for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and is on the road to recovery, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a picture of himself and a brief story of his experience so far in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

He said Coronavirus is the worst sickness ever and it has been dealing with him for 10 days.

Paul also advised his fans to be careful and avoid the sickness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqD5jor6_-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Igbere TV recall that in June, Peter Okoye, twin brother of Paul, revealed that himself, his wife, Lola, their daughter, Aliona and two of their domestic staff had tested positive for coronavirus and were sick for three weeks.

He announced it in two videos he shared on Instagram.

“For the past twelve weeks, I have been sick… I had COVID-19 for about three weeks. …The reason why I decided to come out and say it is to encourage a lot of people concerning social distancing… It wasn’t just me, my daughter, wife, two of my domestic staff… I am happy to announce that all of us are now negative…,” he said.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kenex4ever(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Heavenschild:
Covid -19 is real !!! As if it's worse than the hunger and starvation currently ravaging the country.

No one is talking about malaria, Aids and typhoid that kill innocent children and adults like flies everyday..

But they won't talk about them because it's a poor man's disease...

u dey quarrel with covid
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by McYoung007: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Priscy01:
Singer Paul Okoye has tested positive for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and is on the road to recovery, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a picture of himself and a brief story of his experience so far in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

He said Coronavirus is the worst sickness ever and it has been dealing with him for 10 days.

Paul also advised his fans to be careful and avoid the sickness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqD5jor6_-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Igbere TV recall that in June, Peter Okoye, twin brother of Paul, revealed that himself, his wife, Lola, their daughter, Aliona and two of their domestic staff had tested positive for coronavirus and were sick for three weeks.

He announced it in two videos he shared on Instagram.

“For the past twelve weeks, I have been sick… I had COVID-19 for about three weeks. …The reason why I decided to come out and say it is to encourage a lot of people concerning social distancing… It wasn’t just me, my daughter, wife, two of my domestic staff… I am happy to announce that all of us are now negative…,” he said.
How much you collect?
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by DoubleEngine007: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not a death sentence..
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Hallabee1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
congrats to him...
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thinkherbell:

Trash
Coming from a pack of shit
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Lawalatm: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
So because you tested positive it makes it real? Do you even know what testing positive means? It could have been positive to malaria or something.....you better wake up cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by onlinenig11: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Neddstark: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
NORSIYK:

How did it now stop?
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by abdulskulboy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
NCDC paid him to say this...
We have COVID_19 around the world while we have
COVIKK 1___9 birus in Nigeria... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by atimadesign(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
A wise man will learn from others mistakes band take precautions... But a fool will repeat others mistakes out of carelessness. tongue undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Coldie(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
I used to think covid 19 was fake and a scam until my flatmate got it
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sharp Ibo boy don collect alert. Ka m nukwa!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Coldie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
johnwegs:
After traveling to all those nation's Uganda precisely you think you won't contact it,,man there is nothing here treat your self of malaria,,God's hand is upon us
Guy covid19 is real o.

I no want talk about my present situation, I bought malaria drugs and many drugs with me while I was coming to the uk, till now am still feeling sick despite taking all of them even a malaria drug I used to take in Nigeria that I could vouch for hasn't stopped it, the annoying thing the Nigerian guy we used to say covid 19 was scam together got tested and he is covid19 postitive am very scared cause we drank beer last together on jan1st
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by zedegit: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nanaborga:
I pity all those who has labeled this virus a “ scamdemic “ COVID-19 is real , stay safe before experience and the teacher visits you , and also pray you survive it , nor be just to talk anyhow and encourage other gullible people like you to be careless , COVID-19 is real , stay safe

Coro be like malaria. It's not like the hype they are giving it. Otherwise they won't be sick for 3 weeks and come out.

Government should share the #400 billion approved to all citizens joor.

Abi na only Covid team and Lai wan palm am?
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by zedegit: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
#GiveMeMySecondWavePalliativeNow!
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by shizzle1: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
JoyJones2000:
Every celebrity testing positive for covid 19 hmm grin well make u sha test weytin Lola test wey make una no fit wish her well no matter the rift undecided

I wish you what you wished Lola during her time
This is a very stupid comment.

look at your signature, you couldnt stick to it yet you talk about stupidity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo) / Rita Edochie Dresses Like A Chief (Male) On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.