Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 (27392 Views)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Respect55:
Thunder fire him. He is so selfish.
very selfish.....you announce giveaway but shishi nobody see collect
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
JoyJones2000:
[s]Every celebrity testing positive for covid 19 hmm grin well make u sha test weytin Lola test wey make una no fit wish her well no matter the rift undecided

I wish you what you wished Lola during her time[/s]
Stop typing trash, big head
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kadiri3(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coldie:

Flatmate and room mate no be the same I hope u understand.
guy na scam abeg
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by delpee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coldie:

Guy covid19 is real o.

I no want talk about my present situation, I bought malaria drugs and many drugs with me while I was coming to the uk, till now am still feeling sick despite taking all of them even a malaria drug I used to take in Nigeria that I could vouch for hasn't stopped it, the annoying thing the Nigerian guy we used to say covid 19 was scam together got tested and he is covid19 postitive am very scared cause we drank beer last together on jan1st

Seek medical help and start treating yourself. The earlier you attack COVID the better. Deadly stuff. I pray that you recover fully.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by delpee(f): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
To all those saying "It's a scam", " how much was Paul paid", I can only wish you well. I'm currently helping to manage a COVID patient and I know several people who have been affected. Apart from those who are lucky to have mild attacks and the asymptomatic ones (high risk people to others), it's not a palatable experience.

Stay safe at all cost.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BQhtuB: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Lucifer1419: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Arizonaz:
He don collect money
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Lucifer1419: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin

This one don collect bribe.

sad
. grin grin grin grin grin. All our musician artist na scammer.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by EMMY76: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
It's like the nigerian brand of coronavirus only infects rich and famous nigerians hardly u hear poor people getting infected in nigeria.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Lucifer1419: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
NORSIYK:

After the second malaria drug I took, the fever and headache stopped but, I couldn't perceive, smell nor taste anything for like 5 to 7 days. My cousin sister visited me and got sick too
And people were dying in numbers here then, everyone in our yard were sick too, I suspected that I had contracted covid 19, the whole hospital over here were filled with patients to the brim.
After the many deaths in the island here people raised alarm over the numerous deaths before ncdc people came, I did the test with my cousin sister and few people from our yards.
My result came negative, my cousin sister came positive and one other person from the yard.
Though many people never believed that it was covid 19 that killed people here but I knew when I had it
. Stop this stupid lies, E no fit you, guy check your lie well and realied again, this one no make sense, tell people way sabi lie make them teach you, small shame no them catch you at all.
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by tobstarizhia(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2021
They've started paying them to endorse and promote the scamdemic
Re: Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 by NORSIYK(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Stop this stupid lies, E no fit you, guy check your lie well and realied again, this one no make sense, tell people way sabi lie make them teach you, small shame no them catch you at all.

The level of your ignorant stinks to high heavens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) / Rita Edochie Dresses Like A Chief (Male) On Movie Set / Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.