Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba (10771 Views)

Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Olusegun Osoba Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by knowhowk: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yes as a Nigerian.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Kinematics: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Which kind mumu talk b dis. Is Tinubu not a Nigerian? Every Nigerian with Secondary school certificate and above 34yrs of age has the right to contest for presidency.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Kaydans(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
panpan:

Step 1. Make sure you have turned 18 years old because people who are younger are not allowed into the political system.

Step 2. Choose the Nigerian party you wish to join. The list is huge, so take your time and get into the details of each programme to find the one that suits your principles and ethics.

Step 3. When you are confident which political party in Nigeria you would like to join, you need to visit the organization headquarters. You can find the local ward of the party in your city by visiting the party’s official website. It should have the contacts and addresses of all the wards all across the country.

Step 4. You should meet with your local ward secretary. Find out how much it costs to join the party (there can be a new member registration fee and other possible fees), fill out the registration form, bring supporting documents with you and wait until you are registered. This procedure can take a couple of days or even a week or more.

Step 5. When you are finally registered (the decision is taken by the ward executive committee and the documents are only official when signed by the ward chairperson and secretary), you will be issued your membership card that has your photograph on it. Your information will now be kept in your ward secretariat.

Step 6. Congratulations! You have been admitted to the party.

By the way, each Nigerian party has the right to accept and reject applications.
[url]legit.ng/1199628-how-join-a-political-party-nigeria.html[/url]

Thank you.
One more question, i base in Abuja, but I'm from Abia state. Does it mean I should travel down to my state Local government or I can do it here in Abuja?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Kaydans(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
if you brain and conscience is intact u can't join when u be successfully remove both then u can join

Really bro I don't understand you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by DaBillionnaire: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
istina:
Ofcourse, and he has right to lose

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Healthquest: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kaiser20:
See the way Bola Ahmed spoil the name Tinubu. why Nigerians disliked this man like this??.Is tinubu the only corrupt politician that looted & still looting his state.
the same. Way they hate buahri bfr 2015 calling him a tyrant dat will never rule Nigeria. It's a work of mischievous elements and they r winning the battle while Tinubu is winning the War
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by harmony75: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
no one is saying he got no right.. you old men should go and sit down give your
children chance to rule this country.. NIGERIA naw is youths turn so baba go and sit down and watch and give advices when needed!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Geezer44: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nobody is saying Tinubu does not have the right to contest, the big question is, will Nigerians vote for him?
Nigerian Politicians has failed us. Its time to change the devilish politicking in this country.
2023 will speak for itself.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by panpan(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kaydans:

Thank you.
One more question, i base in Abuja, but I'm from Abia state. Does it mean I should travel down to my state Local government or I can do it here in Abuja?

Each party has its own rules, so that question may be answered by the party you want to join.

Every party in Nigeria is expected to have an office in Abuja, so it should not be difficult for you to find out.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by bularuz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Olusegun Osogbo is a useless man!
Tinubu can never be president
Tinubu is a crooked old stealing vulture, a bullion van terrorist!
Tinubu don quench finish
Is he the former governor of Ogun state
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by pasol4real(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
seunmsg:

The above is sacrosanct as far as APC is concerned. Whether PDP gives its ticket to Atiku or Kwakwanso is none of my business. But that APC ticket ehn, it is going to a southerner and that’s all that matters as far as 2023 is concerned.
You will only be making sense if you say it is going to the south east otherwise this your comment is trash
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by fredoooooo: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97740875:
STARBOY dey for you....for you....for you.....
We shall see .. Pro SW For me Chikena
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
No be only right. Na left
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by loopman: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
See how he qualified Igbo agitation for Presidency

“So Much Noise From the East” grin grin

This Baba Osoba get very toxic mouth

Indirectly calling the Ibos noise makers cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by loopman: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
pasol4real:

You will only be making sense if you say it is going to the south east otherwise this your comment is trash

When Adeniran in PDP warned you Ibos about the implication of Ibos telling the SW PDP members that the party chairmanship is for the entire South and not micro-zoned to the SW, what did Ibos tell him?

The rotation is between North and South! Get that fact into your skull so you don’t commit suicide
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Skyehigher1: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Asiwaju all the way 2023 is okay
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Farukshy: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
He dream
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
olatuns2017:

Fool answer the question before thurder fire you

Your hatred cannot stop BAT Like any other politicians ( even your papa can contests)

If God allows him...no race can stop him

In your badluck; PMB became President

THUNDER FIRE YOUR USELESS HEAD THERE!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by Kaydans(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
panpan:

Each party has its own rules, so that question may be answered by the party you want to join.

Every party in Nigeria is expected to have an office in Abuja, so it should not be difficult for you to find out.

Alright thank you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by samx4real(m): 4:07am On Jan 06, 2021
He also

Have right to lose.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by jadeliyi(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Kaydans:
Please how do one join a political party in Nigeria.
find the party and join through ward meetings In your locality.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by lisaruiz: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2021
@all, my blog is www.writywall.com been a 'trep I
interview and also write business and making money online
articles...

www.writywall.com

PS: any established blogger here should contact me to come
on my show (interview)
Lisa
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by pasol4real(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
loopman:

When Adeniran in PDP warned you Ibos about the implication of Ibos telling the SW PDP members that the party chairmanship is for the entire South and not micro-zoned to the SW, what did Ibos tell him?

The rotation is between North and South! Get that fact into your skull so you don’t commit suicide
The presidency is a different ball game Oga stop typing nonsense
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by loopman: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
pasol4real:

The presidency is a different ball game Oga stop typing nonsense

Just keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

You will find out soon that delay gratification is better than instant gratification that is the stock of Ibos
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by loopman: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
samx4real:
He also

Have right to lose.

Just like any candidate you support! That is the tenet and essence of democracy, not making it a demand that people must vote for your own tribe person
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba by samx4real(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2021
loopman:

Just like any candidate you support! That is the tenet and essence of democracy, not making it a demand that people must vote for your own tribe person

Sure

That is true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Needs Urgent Surgery For Impaired Ear Drum – Barr. Ejiofor / Mimiko Is Much Better Than Fashola / Jonathan, Kufuor Set For Obasanjo’s Reception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.