Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video (61114 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by RealisticGirl(f): 2:03am On Jan 06, 2021
She will not, because she's so stingy.
MrSquint:
I think she'll make a good Governor
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by pompeiimagnus: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2021
LyfeJennings:
As much as I do not question people's source of income.
I swear this guy money is not the type Hardwork will give U.
There is a whole lot behind it
The guy na initiate.
Dem bam am full
When the money came
The influence also came.
I then wonder how much does 5star music generate per annum
How much does their so called oil and gas business generate
He's Igbo so I don't see him having links with Niger Delta for Bunkering and even if he does, it won't generate this much stupendous wealth
I mean this guy is rich
On the hand sha, based on my profession & things I've seen, he fit no get pass 1billion but he carries him too well.
Good luck to him sha
Make God bless me self

1 billion naira? That's like $2M. I think he's worth far more than that. He could be worth at least $20M in assets and others wey we no sabi...
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by PHijo(m): 3:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Do these people know Corona virus is still spreading in Nigeria? Do they know such large gatherings without adequate distancing could spread the disease?
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by xrayj(m): 4:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Paulcyril19:

Like are you really asking me this? Like fr!?
Well if your younger bro looks and act older than you, don't miss Shiloh 2021.
U people just like creating issues where there is none! So far these two guys are one of the closest brothers I have seen regardless of the wealth & I respect them for that!

1 Like

Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by BonPatrick(m): 5:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Post this on his page you will be arrested
Fasindo:
shocked

E money that doesn't have voter's card.

E money is only popular on social media nd not in Anambra so he can't mobilize people to Uche Ekwunife. One thing is certain is that he will not vote that so why seeking for his support.

I wonder why Iyom is always contesting for every election.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2021
See as Kc dey follow his younger brother for yansh

Money is power. Ego dinma
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by DrSleekQas(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2021
E-money tall o
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by BSdetector: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2021
This guy don use him elder brother head
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by BSdetector: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Giovannialonso:
This woman is behind my misfortune, she cornered my uncle and misled him which made her get to her prime . today my uncle is in extinction.my uncle was the the former governor of Anambra state the person of Dr
Chidera Mbadinuju. The governor that brought bakassi boys.

grin
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by ElValiente(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Kcee dress tho. Niqqa always dress funny.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Paulcyril19:

Oshey Unity bringer.
Well I didn't say that to incite any hatred or disunity I only said what I noticed.

Noticer General of the federation And hon minister of observations

keep your observations to ya self ni
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Awoo88: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
E don go beg money. If e money has any sense, he will stay away from politics
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by owila4luv(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin
NwaNimo1:
Emoney 1000?....

Since when?
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Zooposki:
Hopefully he does not end up like Hushpuppi. This na the Igbo version.
Afonja people self
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Lajet: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Apparently U a kid
I need not exchange words with U
When U get to my level in life, U would think the way I just did sometimes
In the meantime, dinner is ready
Go home to your mummy

Because I called you sir so for your mind you think that you senior me? And you also think that you are doing well in life more than me? Lol, you said that I should go to my mummy's house if you know me in real life you will be calling me Sir.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by LyfeJennings(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lajet:

Because I called you sir so for your mind you think that you senior me? And you also think that you are doing well in life more than me? Lol, you said that I should go to my mummy's house if you know me in real life you will be calling me Sir.

Run along boy
Ur mum has just finished cooking
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Lajet: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Run along boy
Ur mum has just finished cooking

I can see that what you need is food just send me your account make I send some money to you. make sure you use the money well
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lajet:

I can see that what you need is food just send me your account make I send some money to you. make sure you use the money well

U can give that money to your siblings or better still your mum
They would need it more
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Lajet: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:

U can give that money to your siblings or better still your mum
They would need it more

My family is living very comfortable I know you are ashamed just Dm me your account in private chat. I promised to send you a reasonable amount of money.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by LyfeJennings(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lajet:

My family is living very comfortable I know you are ashamed just Dm me your account in private chat. I promised to send you a reasonable amount of money.

Audio comfort
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Lajet: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Audio comfort

So after boasting that are you rich you still send your account to me. I have forgiven you just managed the money I sent to you well. I hope you will not ask me later how I make my own money that I was able to send a stranger 35k. You need to learn how to be humble in life don't insult people you don't know.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by LyfeJennings(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lajet:

So after boasting that are you rich you still send your account to me. I have forgiven you just managed the money I sent to you well. I hope you will not ask me later how I make my own money that I was able to send a stranger 35k. You need to learn how to be humble in life don't insult people you don't know.

Can U just stop showcasing your foolishness
Where and when did I send U any of sort
U an e-diot
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Lajet: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Can U just stop showcasing your foolishness
Where and when did I send U any of sort
U an e-diot

You think because I have sent the money to you I can't do anything again. I have called my bank either you return the money back or your Bvn will be blacklisted. Ungrateful F*ool.
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by LyfeJennings(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lajet:

You think because I have sent the money to you I can't do anything again. I have called my bank either you return the money back or your Bvn will be blacklisted. Ungrateful F*ool.

Smh!
Fake life will kill U
Ur generation will die if U don't paste the receipt here
Re: Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video by Paulcyril19: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2021
xrayj:

U people just like creating issues where there is none! So far these two guys are one of the closest brothers I have seen regardless of the wealth & I respect them for that!

So do I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.