Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution (46309 Views)

Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Nigeria Lady Brushes Teeth With Bottle Of Wine / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Tloc(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry grin grin cheesy grin sad angrywetin iPOB do u undecided undecided angry sad

Her last boyfriends dumped her to join IPOB
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by AuthentikMan(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
what a waste of premium naco, as a great man I'm appalled seeing this lady desecrate our treasured drink. if her bf na sg him suppose flog sense into her empty skull lol
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by mightyhazel: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB criminals
Arrewa the nairaland bandit grin
Tissaia:
IPOB criminals
Arrewa the nairaland bandit
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by emezuo17: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97751122:
Update From . COM

One Anastasia Michael said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , She stated this on Saturday, January 2nd 2021, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution! brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p, Big girls brushing...This year, I won't do what everyone is doing, am creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile./175240497093810/permalink/411506960133828/?fs=0&focus_composer=0
. Mumu, see as she look like sacrifice, ewu gambia
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by coputa(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is a motivational post,act the way you want to be, don't follow the crowd, always stands out.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by humilitypays(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You're getting more fierce with your sermons, have they been pissing you off lately?
I think the end time is drawing closer so he needs to increase the tempo with serious beating of people that refused to heed shocked
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by ngoremeka: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na zobo she pour for that bottle
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by zudozz: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na 2 much fuk wey they dey fuk her dey disturb her!
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by bigiyaro(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Upon say ur Toto go over suffer, its still not achievable at your brain level.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by snoopz: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
runs mama advertising her biznes
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Blackdisciple(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is this one too a slay queen!
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lool.. that Aba fugazi that's sold for 3.5k/4k naim she take dey style.. bush idiots grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Dozie32(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB criminals

Is your stupid and imbecilic parents that are criminals..
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Gbest90(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kyase:
See the babe wey make Liverpool no fit win game this year.
Gbest90
Ebukahades10
Theboss100
How una see am
Lol.

You no well. cheesy grin
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Bukden16(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The rate at which people do certain things eh?? What does she mean by this? A broke girl, imagine her house and yet she want to be using Remy Martins drink to brush her teeth. grin grin

I saw this some few days ago.
Some said it might probably be an empty filled up Zobo drink.

with the environment/background, it can't be a 28k+ drink.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Trogge: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Her hole gave her Some cash, even the richest man in the world, from one to twenty richest men in the world still use water to brush their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by rant19ade: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
Poloyanabo2:

You're getting more fierce with your sermons, have they been pissing you off lately?
grin
Poloyanabo2:

why u dey find trouble
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by oviexcels(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
And their house is an uncompleted building
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by rant19ade: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Which hustle she dey hustle
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Spectrum22: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Typical black man's mentality.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Bahamas95(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Foolishness abounds In The Heart of a Child but the rod of Correction will drive it far from her.

This Sister needs to be Beaten with many stripes.

Not Everyone you see looking Normal is Normal.
You cracked me up grin

Happy New Year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by richmanrichard: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97751205:
boobs+ass=no brains
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Smiles just using her own hand to call cancer such a pity.poverty is a bastard .
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mumu girl. See her slippers and the cheap gel she used on her hair and yet she is insulting money in her tiny mind.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Edet08(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Foolishness abounds In The Heart of a Child but the rod of Correction will drive it far from her.

Hahahahahahahaha...well spoken!
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by sharpwriter(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mutemenot:
She must have stolen the remiMartin from an occasion she was never invited. Ode

Lol.. Who told you it's even Remi Martin. Maybe na coke she pour inside sef, who knows?
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by wizdooarchy3(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chai !!!!!!!!!!
The Babalawo wey dey do U dey Use TRAILER BATTERY dey control u this 2021.
ur mAta don pass TB Joshua case ....olodo
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by sharpwriter(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
stupidmod2:
or or or she saw a empty bottle with pack pour coke inside and decided not to let us hear word

Hahaha grin I said the same thing.... You spoke my mind. All na for the camera
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by stupidmod2: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

Hahaha grin I said the same thing.... You spoke my mind. All na for the camera
online things now b like pastor n miracle

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Sijo01(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
It's your T O T O that wee sufferit. What's my concern embarassed
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lol grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by MartinsD12(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97751122:
Update From . COM

One Anastasia Michael said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , She stated this on Saturday, January 2nd 2021, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution! brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p, Big girls brushing...This year, I won't do what everyone is doing, am creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

Source: https://mobile./175240497093810/permalink/411506960133828/?fs=0&focus_composer=0
And the idiotic lady thinks the best way to get rich is by brushing with Remy ma in a local village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.