Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution (46308 Views)

Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Nigeria Lady Brushes Teeth With Bottle Of Wine / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by pleasantlylovel(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Are you guys sure it's not water?
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ignorant goon, is that even good for her teeth? I wonder what Jeff "amazon" bezoss who is worth $100 billion would think.

And oh! Mr Bezoss made $8 billion in 3 months during the locdown.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by cakpabio: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
U cant even afford a simple WC...she is brushing on a bare floor...Poverty Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u dere.... No rich man brushes with alcohol you fool
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Canberra55: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can you please take off that Liverpool jersey already?
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by airliner(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
elmodee7:
You a disgrace to stupid people

Miss ihiala gat me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Tedassie(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Maybe she's celebrating World Stupidity Day.

Awon attention seeker

Ppl be doing the most, for attention and social media validation to quell their emptiness in their lives!
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by BigGuava: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB criminals
It seems you get much stupid as year goes bye?
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by RichAbujaGuy: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
thedumbshitthatmakesittothefpthesedays, na. sad
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by GodShowmemercy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Foolishness abounds In The Heart of a Child but the rod of Correction will drive it far from her.

This Sister needs to be Beaten with many stripes.

Not Everyone you see looking Normal is Normal.
Hmm she need a prophetic canning
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by raphy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
The boobs balance well de watch her like she will grow brain soon.

No mind that girl Na water she feel.inside there just to trend for a day...

Na only mumu will be live say Na Remy Martin she use. .
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anythin for publicity
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by oloshun(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bro, you just made my day. I can't stop laughing.

elmodee7:

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by oloshun(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
sirblend:
She is probably a yahoo girl.

You mean she is using yahoo mail?
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by BigGuava: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
.... ...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by zedman1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You're getting more fierce with your sermons, have they been pissing you off lately?
I think since they banned him and he returned as righteousness2, he's started thinking a bit straight these days... That's if it's the same person.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Mrpojj(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97751122:
Update From . COM

One Anastasia Michael said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , She stated this on Saturday, January 2nd 2021, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution! brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p, Big girls brushing...This year, I won't do what everyone is doing, am creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile./175240497093810/permalink/411506960133828/?fs=0&focus_composer=0

My problem is why is she not wearing Chelsea jersey
How can u be stupid on a Liverpool jersey
Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by BQhtuB: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Kyase(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Gbest90:

Lol.

You no well. cheesy grin
Abi I lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Badonasty(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
lol....local champion
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by deltaprincess(f): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97751122:
Update From . COM

One Anastasia Michael said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , She stated this on Saturday, January 2nd 2021, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution! brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p, Big girls brushing...This year, I won't do what everyone is doing, am creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

Source: https://mobile./175240497093810/permalink/411506960133828/?fs=0&focus_composer=0

E for make sense if she dey inside bathroom but na public toilet shw dey use. God have mercy
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by egharevba72047: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
:Lol.You no well. Abi I lie
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Habeyy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sorry oo
Where is the slay and where be d queen

Slay kor,vampire slayer nii
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Mars16(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
elmodee7:

Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
pls how much is remy martins? i want to have a taste.
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by teexyle: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Water in remy martin's bottle
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by ObongIdeas: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97751122:
Update From . COM

The content of the bottle na counterfeit
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by Evidenx(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Foolishness abounds In The Heart of a Child but the rod of Correction will drive it far from her.

This Sister needs to be Beaten with many stripes.

Not Everyone you see looking Normal is Normal.
THIS GIRL NEEDS TO BE BEATEN WITH MANY STRIPS TO RESET HER BRAIN SO SHE CAN MAKE HEAVEN(ETERNITY)
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by richkaynet87(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is this supposed to be some form of achievement or what? People dey make money on a daily basis this one dey village dey yan dust?

Yeye dey really smell no be small
Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Only the lesser brainy ones in some country part will do this omo igbo to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.