Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St (980 Views)

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / See New APC Bathing Soap Allegedly Shared By APC Members In Imo St / Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by TochukwuC: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
BULLET POINTS ON WHY CHIEF DR. IKEDI OHAKIM SHOULD BE HONOURED, LABOUR IN IMO STATE.
• The Governor approved the payment of N7500 minimum wage in Imo State two months into his administration. This award was not implemented for the past eight years before Ohakim’s Government.
• His Excellency approved the payment of 12⅟2 % increase on our minimum wage and ensured its implementation less than one year after assuming office.
• His Excellency also approved the payment of 15% salary increase in less than 2 years after the inception of his Governorship.
• Labour is particularly impressed because all these awards were given years before the Governor came into office. Precisely, these awards were made between 1999 and 2007 May 28.
• His Excellency injected fresh blood into Civil Service of Imo State employing ten thousand youths via teachers and civil servants in Imo State.
• Testimonies from Ministries confirm returns that these officers have started work and have been pay rolled for payment.
• The Governor on appeal from Labour leaders approved the extension service of some special Civil Servants whose career is about to be cut short by the cancellation of the circulars on period of study leave without pay.
• The transformation of the State capital into a model city state and extension of its suburban areas by major road construction and opening up of remote areas.
• Payment of workers’ salaries regularly since inception in 2007
• Recent frantic efforts to wipe out the disparity in the payment of subventions and salaries. We received with gladness, the recent completion of payment of subvention to SEMB and tertiary intuitions that are now at par with the Civil Service.
• Donation of two State of the art cars to NLC and TUC in Imo State. These cars project our apex umbrella unions at all National Meetings.
• Regular promotion of Civil Servant and lifting of the obnoxious embargo on promotion and employment. The Civil Service Commission now approved acting appointments to cover duties in area of need and such acting officer are fully paid
• Removal of the marginalization clause in the recruitment of civil servant. Before, waivers were secretly given to favor a few selected sections of the state. Toady all the 27 Local Government Areas have benefited from the recruitment/promotion exercises.
• Appointment of additional Senior Special Assistant, to make it easier for Labour/Government interaction.
• Recognition of the Labour constituency as a veritable block of interest and promise to cover the constituency in all future appointments in his cabinet.
• Approval of constant training and retraining of public servants to be more efficient and productive.
• General display of Administration competence and ability to attract federal projects to Imo State.

Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by friedrice1: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
I weep for the people of Imo State.
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by TochukwuC: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
I weep for the people of Imo State.

Weep for yourself, becauce Imo people are in the hands of God. and come April 16, God will bless the people more by re-electing Ohakim. Vote Ohakim! Vote Ohakim!
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by assme: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mr TochukwuC, how much did Ohakim pay u 2com to NL and deceive the undeceiveables?
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by Areosapien(f): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
I see Andrewnwa/Tochukwu/Udoagwu/Arinzeeze/Real/Iuodagwu the dunce is at it again, spreading his meaningless and futile propaganda all in a desperate bid to deceive people into voting his criminal paymaster Ohakim.
I'm so glad the people of Imo have woken up to your desperate scheme.

Rochas Okorocha 2011!! cool
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by arsenal1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
Go and tell ur principal that his game is up.Imolites know who he is and that is why will not re-elect him
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by TochukwuC: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mr TochukwuC, how much did Ohakim pay u 2com to NL and deceive the undeceiveables?

i don't need to debate if he pays me or not. what i want you to get is that am not here to deceive anyone. i don't know if you reside here in Imo, but i have been in this state all my life and i have seen the difference. i don't know why people can't see. Ohakim has brought developments to our dear state whether his oppositions like it or not. But there is something that baffles me up till today, which is, Chief Achike Udenwa's administration was not rubbish this way even when he didn't do half of what Ohakim has done in his 8 years in office. Please my brother don't listen to gossips you hear from the road-side, find out time to research when you hear anything about Ikedi Ohakim. Thanks and God bless visit www.ohakim2011.org
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by TochukwuC: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
I see Andrewnwa/Tochukwu/Udoagwu/Arinzeeze/Real/Iuodagwu the dunce is at it again, spreading his meaningless and futile propaganda all in a desperate bid to deceive people into voting his criminal paymaster Ohakim.
I'm so glad the people of Imo have woken up to your desperate scheme.

Rochas Okorocha 2011!! Cool

I see Areosapien at it again. you included my ID with some set of people i don't know because you have such thing happening here in NL. i know Rochas must have paid you and some set of bastards to come here to praise his name. just listen and take it back to your master(Rochas- Ogboni man) that his palns has failed and his secrets are now opened. IMO has their candidate already in the name of CHIEF DR. IKEDI OHAKIM. Vote Ohakim! Vote Ohakim!!. Ohakim 2011
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by arinzeeze: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2011

@Areosapien,  why do you keep on following my comments from one forum to the other? Now we now know you are paid by Rochas your Ogboni master, Who also paid thugs to go attack Horn Newspapers house. this means that when your master becomes the governor of this state he will not only attack the Newspaper houses he will attack individuals on the street expressing their opinions.

But the question i have been asking you and you have not answered is this: what other agenda does your master Rochas have for the state apart from his frivolous free education his ranting about?
come to think of it. What does rochas do for a living?

can you come out bold and tell everyone in this forum the answers to these questions? i need someone to convince me to think otherwise.
lets talk more and lets do more!!!!!
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by oguejoifor: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2011
whoever supports the most hated governor in Nigeria is on the wrong side of history, Glory be to God that the people of Imo state have woken up and rejected him absolutely. chiaboola! Rochas we know
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by TochukwuC: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2011
whoever supports the most hated governor in Nigeria is on the wrong side of history, Glory be to God that the people of Imo state have woken up and rejected him absolutely. chiaboola! Rochas we know

You must be the most foolish person for branding Ohakim as the most hated Governor in Nigeria. what are your qualifications and what do you know about governance. i believe you cannot even control the affairs in your immediate home. Please we can't be deceived with free Education rubbish Rochas is promising us because we've all made the calculations and its not feasible.so shut your mouth. Vote Ohakim.
Re: Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St by assme: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2011
You must be the most foolish person for branding Ohakim as the most hated Governor in Nigeria

Because Ohakim happens to be the only governor that majority of his state populace wants to vote out of office.

what are your qualifications and what do you know about governance.

Same question can be directed back to you cos u have not so far proved to be knowledgeable in same area (only fighting people who disagree with ur view)

i believe you cannot even control the affairs in your immediate home

and I beleive that u cannot manage ur temper on the internet talk more of ur home.

shut your mouth. Vote Ohakim.

sorry to disappoint You (no b by force) cry

(1) (Reply)

World Best Campaign Song For Gej By Waconzy / We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. / Ojukwu's (ikemba) condition : Can people be this heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.