Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98662 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
If the baby was switched he or she won't carry your own DNA either. So don't bother yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
Mariahangel come and see another comment similar to that of kris...What is happening wit all this paternity fraud saga...

A lot of deep secerets revealing and homes breaking up.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Keji1012(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home

Learn how to close your legs and stop humping from one dick to another , stop being a bedroom service, stop being a useless prostitute with your yeast infected hole..

Time will tell on y'all..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by britiko: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Oizee:
no justification at all, it is just plain evil. if the love or attention u desire from ur partner is not there, then leave.

Well said, some are just too greedy and double dipping has become a norm.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by TemmyT002(m): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2021
That is why they are doing everything possible to discredit the DNA tests.
If that thing becomes cheap ehn, oh boy...
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by britiko: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

Switching babies is totally different. In that instance, the babies DNA will neither match the wife nor the husband's.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2021
The first thing is to find a way to determine if the child truly belongs to you den we can start the next processing on how to recover your child even dough am far away from Southwest now.
officialmario:
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by dam4sam: 6:24am On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father

No one can judge whether the Child is yours or not, just from mere looks!
Only a DNA test can reveal it but l am sure the "father" that the Boy was given or sold to, will not consent to a DNA test with you and the Boy.

What you need to do is to keep close contact with the Boy, monitor his growth and know his whereabouts so that he does not suddenly disappear and you cant trace him. Keep a tab on Folashade as well but be careful in doing so, dont just go around stalking them.

You then need to find a way of getting something that will have a DNA of the Boy (his Comb or Hair, Toothbrush, etc) which you will secretly take and use to conduct a DNA Test (I hear it is about 150K).
If it turns out 'Negative', you will know that you are wrong all along but if it turns out "Positive", you now know you have a preliminary reason to sue and claim the Child is yours even though that DNA you did will not be presentable in Court but it gives you grounds to file to reclaim your Child.

In the mean time, focus on your dreams and make money and make something out of your life, even if the Boy turns out to be yours, he might not be too impressed with a 'new' Dad that is broke. grin
My sympathies, Bro.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by dam4sam: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2021
OyinO:

Then you men are not to be trusted too because you're the "ONES" who are making the women untrustworthy. Pls kindly apportion some of the blames to the male folks. For every bad cheating woman, there are one, two or three men busy patronising, encouraging and supporting her ministry.

Agree, men Cheat too but the problem is that unlike Women, when Men cheat, they dont get Pregnant and bring the Pregnancy home and decieve their wives that it is her Child. undecided grin

IF Women want to claim their right to Cheat because men cheat, that is fine but they should give the Child to their cheating, partner in crime man and not their husband.
Infact, if your husband cheats, you are free to divorce him or dump his cheating azz, nothing do you.
But if you engage in paternity fraud or work for FCMB, l wont feel sorry if he decides to stop a bullet with your head.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by officialmario(m): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2021
dam4sam:

No one can judge whether the Child is yours or not, just from mere looks!
Only a DNA test can reveal it but l am sure the "father" that the Boy was given or sold to, will not consent to a DNA test with you and the Boy.

What you need to do is to keep close contact with the Boy, monitor his growth and know his whereabouts so that he does not suddenly disappear and you cant trace him. Keep a tab on Folashade as well but be careful in doing so, dont just go around stalking them.

You then need to find a way of getting something that will have a DNA of the Boy (his Comb or Hair, Toothbrush, etc) which you will secretly take and use to conduct a DNA Test (I hear it is about 150K).
If it turns out 'Negative', you will know that you are wrong all along but if it turns out "Positive", you now know you have a preliminary reason to sue and claim the Child is yours even though that DNA you did will not be presentable in Court but it gives you grounds to file to reclaim your Child.

In the mean time, focus on your dreams and make money and make something out of your life, even if the Boy turns out to be yours, he might not be too impressed with a 'new' Dad that is broke. grin
My sympathies, Bro.
It is not about making money or not...
The girls has blocked all her social media account and she is avoiding DNA test
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2021
You can honestly correct me even white people where English originated from are making mistakes.

Yes, Both of us but me don't have money for building such now may be he has only God knows, he is doing well financially more than I do and he is also a petroleum engineer plus being
a health practionners over the years so I blv we can do something lesser than that to make money around the situation cos the way this DNA issue is going am not sure it is slowing down anytime soon. Men are wise now and nobody want to father another person's children all in the name of rubbish love not even you. Something morderate can be done to make money from this trending opportunities.
sacajawea:

I am not proving or trying to correct anything, i want to know What you meant by "We". Are you saying you and your Dr friend want to build a Hospital/testing center, then make money of this situation?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by franklingud(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2021
But DNA test goes with court action. Or something? I don dey fear women oooo!!!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by officialmario(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2021
Topcrafts:

Bro, this boy doesn't resemble you sir.

It's possible your wife just used the strategy of the pregnancy to make you marry her.

She only lied that she was pregnant for you but the pregnancy was for the other man.

Wise up bro!
It is because you are looking at the picture
The lady herself confess to my pastor...there is no way I can send the voice note here...it would have been better
This is my daughter

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by officialmario(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
The first thing is to find a way to determine if the child truly belongs to you den we can start the next processing on how to recover your child even dough am far away from Southwest now.
I have gotten all the evidence ready
Even I have over six witness that knows she was pregnant for me...
The mother called all my family memebers to tell them I impregnated her daughter
I have voice note of her confession which I can present
All evidence are ready
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Nigerian women are so unfaithful, too much paternity fraud. They are so greedy when it comes to sex and money. Married women seems to be the worst
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Adekaely: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2021
women are wicked creatures
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

The DNA test will also show barren women they have spoiled their future during their youth.

True. But not all barren women are the reason for their barrenness.
Some were just not patient for God's time and so went to buy babies after faking pregnancy.
Some are barren because they are ignorant.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by fecosequence(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Trust that gender at your own peril
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ekhai(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
Always make sure your number 6 is at it's best when dealing with women.
MY LATE MOTHER TOLD ME IF I WANT TO DIE YOUNG, I SHOULD START MONITORING A WOMAN. IT MAYBE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE RESULTS, BUT YOU'RE ONLY BOTHERING YOURSELF FOR NOTHING.
TODAY, I'M WELL EDUCATED ABOUT THE WARNING. WOMEN ARE NOT WORTH DIEING FOR. MEN HOLD YOURSELF AND LIVE YOUYOUR LIFE.
IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S NOT WHO FATHER A CHILD BUT WHO THE CHILD GREW UP TO MEET AS A FATHER THAT MATTERS. EVIL WOMEN STOP CAUSING PROBLEMS TO MEN.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by MummyD2020(f): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Been married for four years. Has a daughter of 7years. Has just 2 boys. I dont understand.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by thinkmoney(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
cool

I think I like this idea of DNA test though. At least it will reduce the rate of promiscuity to a bare minimum.

Just see confessions here and there. I believe there are a thousand more. Hm..
It will only push promiscuous people to become smarter. Maybe you increase the rate of abortion too, consequentially rate of deaths
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2021
shilenji:
Buhahahahahaha

'The boy resemble him small' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tule jorrr!!!!!!!
no worry na DNA go settle the matter... Women are deadly creature on earth..
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Exodora: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Some men will prefer to go to a joint to eat nkwobi while the woman is in pains during child birth only to come on social media with a claim that the child they assumed is theirs isn't theirs .
To God that bone in that Nkwobi go hulk you there .
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2021
MummyD2020:
Been married for four years. Has a daughter of 7years. Has just 2 boys. I dont understand.
na two different stories Dumbo.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by MummyD2020(f): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
na two different stories Dumbo.
You could have just corrected me becos no one is immuned to mistakes. So do u actually feel fulfilled that u corrected me or u just insulted me?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by kizwid(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Omo hospital will make huge money ooooo for this DNA saga.

I need to talk to my friend and see how we too can make money out of it insha Allah.
can you teach me real estate management please?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by dexoubie(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2021
shilenji:
Buhahahahahaha

'The boy resemble him small' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tule jorrr!!!!!!!

Wawuuu grin grin
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by 001Truth: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

Hypocrite! trying to appear supportive.

Brovo! Smart move!

You found a way out. So, it's now that you are concerned about whether or not your baby was switched, when your fidelity is questionable!
Maybe scientists will find a way to ascertain maternity, and if that proves positive, you can now explain how you are the mother of the said baby and then suddenly, he/she got switched so mysteriously that we can't confirm the paternity.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Blackdisciple(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Guilty a charged...

You see why they are all against this DNA thing...

They are all guilty , if that should be the case Nigerian men have been with some strange child in their home thinking is their's..

They only know how to rant...

the worst is that you will found out man of 30years is not a biological son of Mr A.

it's crazy walai...

make them face d wahala they breed like their northern leaders are facing bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen they breed.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Blackdisciple(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2021
StennyB:

Oshey baddest!
Sniffer of fake news
He is lie Moha'meds son that's why
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2021
You can send a pm...cheers.
kizwid:

can you teach me real estate management please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.