Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Am I The Only One? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I The Only One? (1581 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Appreciates The Role Of Alex Iwobi In This Super Eagles? / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One? by Ogakaycce(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2021
I can't login to my online betting accounts since Monday. merrybet.... bet9ja..... and betking. anyone having the same issues.??
Re: Am I The Only One? by Danielomisco(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ogakaycce:
I can't login to my online betting accounts since Monday.
merrybet.... bet9ja..... and betking. anyone having the same issues.??
open 1x bet and avoid all this...myt b givin u games
Re: Am I The Only One? by Ogakaycce(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Danielomisco:
Thank you boss.
07047565596 add me
Re: Am I The Only One? by Bello1004(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Danielomisco:

I'm in bro... 07035777660... WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Am I The Only One? by Danielomisco(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Drop your numbers will chat you for 1xbet games
Re: Am I The Only One? by Bello1004(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Danielomisco:

07035777660.. for 1xbet. Thanks
Re: Am I The Only One? by Danielomisco(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ogakaycce:

Thank you boss.
07047565596 add me
this number is nt on whatsapp
Re: Am I The Only One? by Ogakaycce(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Danielomisco:
this number is nt on whatsapp

try this one Sir
Re: Am I The Only One? by Ogakaycce(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ogakaycce:
I can't login to my online betting accounts since Monday.
merrybet.... bet9ja..... and betking. anyone having the same issues.??
Please someone should help me get to Merrybet. I can't login my account details username and password since Monday. Please help me
Re: Am I The Only One? by merrybet: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Ogakaycce:

Please someone should help me get to Merrybet. I can't login my account details username and password since Monday. Please help me

Hello Ogakaycee, all inconveniences are highly regretted.

To retrieve your password, click on the link marked "lost login details?" or “Forgot password” found at the top of the homepage. Type in the email address you used in opening the Merrybet account. If the email address is correct, further instructions will be sent to you via email.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question or concerns regarding your Merrybet account. We'll be happy to assist you. We are available via phone call, email, chat & social media. Kindly visit our website, and click on Contact Us for more information.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.
Re: Am I The Only One? by Bbarbs: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2021
merrybet:

Hello Ogakaycee, all inconveniences are highly regretted.

To retrieve your password, click on the link marked "lost login details?" or “Forgot password” found at the top of the homepage. Type in the email address you used in opening the Merrybet account. If the email address is correct, further instructions will be sent to you via email.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question or concerns regarding your Merrybet account. We'll be happy to assist you. We are available via phone call, email, chat & social media. Kindly visit our website, and click on Contact Us for more information.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.

I have a question regarding your on-going punters league leaderboards. You say "All punters get 10 slots each week. The first 10 winning betslips that meet all criteria will be added to the Punters League points of the punter." How come some punters have more than 10 added per week?
Re: Am I The Only One? by moxsella(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2021
07038407056 am interested in the 1xbet games
Re: Am I The Only One? by Bbarbs: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2021
moxsella:
07038407056 am interested in the 1xbet games

I would have said you should join Merrybet Punter's League but we no know wetin dey happen to their leaderboards. Maybe their staff will have something to say about this @merrybet @troot @puskin @merrybetpfp
Re: Am I The Only One? by merrybet: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bbarbs:

I have a question regarding your on-going punters league leaderboards. You say "All punters get 10 slots each week. The first 10 winning betslips that meet all criteria will be added to the Punters League points of the punter." How come some punters have more than 10 added per week?

Hello Bbarbs, apologies for the delayed response. Regarding your feedback, kindly be informed that this has been rectified.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Am I The Only One? by Bbarbs: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
merrybet:

Hello Bbarbs, apologies for the delayed response. Regarding your feedback, kindly be informed that this has been rectified.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

I heard that you guys are yet to pay your last season winners. Maybe you can rectify that one too
Re: Am I The Only One? by Bluezy13(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Danielomisco:

Please add me if the platform is still open
Re: Am I The Only One? by Roysnickz: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Danielomisco:
Pls, add me

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Free From Betting? / Tiger Wood: From Grace To Grass / Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.