Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. (41445 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
I hate this new and totally disrespectful term 'vagina people'. It doesn't make sense and it is downright degrading. It's a gender slur which sadly even females are latching on to.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Oracleforce: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Smiles grin grin..forget first born if u want to do DNA do it for all your kids..I look at DNA drama nd laugh, what about men dat cheat on the wives which DNA we go do for them o

Wicked woman still wants to justify an act of wickedness.
Any guy that impregnates a lady automatically takes responsibility for it but, not the level of deceiving a man to train another man's children.
. . . just for the real owner to come and claim them at the old age...
What a wicked world...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seanwilliam(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
jaxxy:

The 80% shud consist of all the major and important aspects of the person and ur relationship. The 20% can include negligible things. In marriage u still discover new things about ur partner bt they Must be shockers or serious surprises. U can’t know anyone 100%. U don’t even know urself 100%
MR man all these things don’t work with women especially naija women in social media era .. even Eve betrayed Adam and God without social media influence.. even though she had all sorts of fruit to eat from yet she was just deceived by ordinary apple o, after being warned by God and her husband...
Going by the biblical history , we are in this doom cos of the belief Adam had for his wife..-

.. best thing is to have it at the back of your mind that anyone can fhuck up at any fhucking time.. lower your expectations ..

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by ensamy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
My freind told me he suspect that the first child of his ex-girlfreind might be his. Though her husband doesn't know. Because after his ex got married and came back to campus both continued sleeping together cool shocked shocked too bad.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by debbydams(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oracleforce:

Wicked woman still wants to justify an act of wickedness.
Any guy that impregnates a lady automatically takes responsibility for it but, not the level of deceiving a man to train another man's children.
. . . just for the real owner to come and claim them at the old age...
What a wicked world...
e don happen o..I no justify anything na.. U guys should stop quoting me na, shey mi wa rogo bayi
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
e don happen o..I no justify anything na.. U guys should stop quoting me na, shey mi wa rogo bayi

Yes....o ti rogo lai lo cele.

Better start begging us all grin
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by debbydams(f): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
luminouz:

Yes....o ti rogo lai lo cele.

Better start begging us all grin
beg ko begger ni undecided
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Mekudi: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

Is it not someone that married your mother?

Whiteshield:

Is it not someone that married your mother?
You mean your bitch mother with slacked over-used pussy grin, no wonder you have a useless father
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Toks2008(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kokaine:

Its easier to mind who you marry. You can't be looking for a holy partner with a little touch of ashawo and not expect trust issues. Its not everyone that married runs girls. So I beg una. DNA is not for every man. Its your type of wife that will determine if you need DNA or not.

I pity you.

Unassuming ladies are the worst.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by baski92(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sensitivity:
DNA test.....run am
If e no be your child.....kill am
hahahahahaha
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Your best friend has plans to sleep with your virgin wife and impregnate her. There's nothing that impossible under the sun, my dear

I'm not a fan of being called "My Dear."

My wife didn't allow my best friend to sleep with her until after our marriage, you really make sense
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
MR man all these things don’t work with women especially naija women in social media era .. even Eve betrayed Adam and God without social media influence.. even though she had all sorts of fruit to eat from yet she was just deceived by ordinary apple o, after being warned by God and her husband...
Going by the biblical history , we are in this doom cos of the belief Adam had for his wife..-

.. best thing is to have it at the back of your mind that anyone can fhuck up at any fhucking time.. lower your expectations ..

Obviously trust is always earned not given. Eve didn’t earn anything at the time. Basically blind trust. I also understand the human factor.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Watch as quack dna centres will spring forth.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I'm not a fan of being called "My Dear."

My wife didn't allow my best friend to sleep with her until after our marriage, you really make sense

Married women cheats the highest.

Na so they talk am
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Omezif(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mkpa dibia anaghi akpa onye ahu siri ike.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Kokaine(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toks2008:

I pity you.

Unassuming ladies are the worst.
Brother! I'm not saying people shouldn't check. But its a blanket statement to say all men should check. There are some personalities that cannot be doubted. There are circumstances that completely overwrites any possibility of paternity fraud. This entire fraud is not even up to 10% but the attention its getting is like we have already seen 90% fraudulent cases.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seanwilliam(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Obviously trust is always earned not given. Eve didn’t earn anything at the time. Basically blind trust. I also understand the human factor.
I believe her husband trusted her ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ to have collected the fruit from her. And you can’t tell me your partner is faithful and trustworthy as much as Mother Eve
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kokaine:

Brother! I'm not saying people shouldn't check. But its a blanket statement to say all men should check. There are some personalities that cannot be doubted. There are circumstances that completely overwrites any possibility of paternity fraud. This entire fraud is not even up to 10% but the attention its getting is like we have already seen 90% fraudulent cases.

I had a caveat attached to it so go read again.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seanwilliam(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kokaine:

pls stop saying this for goodness sake.. haba.. do you dwell in people’s heart to be so convinced that they can’t be doubted ??

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Married women cheats the highest.

Na so they talk am

People who cheat didn't start cheating when they get married

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Liposure: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
when a man vomits a bastard he doesn't pin it on his lawfully wedded wife like the woman. Instead he accepts full responsibility of the child. Look at tuface and davido

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
I believe her husband trusted her ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ to have collected the fruit from her. And you can’t tell me your partner is faithful and trustworthy as much as Mother Eve

Eve did nothing to earn trust right then, if he trusted her cos God made her that’s his own blind trust or naivety and nothing more.

Mother eve is just a position as 1st woman not best woman. Lol
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by simplesearch: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
seunny4lif:
Church girls are the worst uncle

Possibly the kind of church you attend where motivational speaking is substituted for Gods word. If you attend an organized gospel church that believes in the old time religion, those kind of girls won't even bother waiting for a holy brother to marry they usually find their levels when it comes to marriage as they will be drilled in and out by men with spiritual eagle eye. Even if the brother is a simp� so to say, they'll help you out to some significant extent that will make the rest quite easy for you to finish, except you decide to be played, in that case that will be your cup of tea.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by hansomb: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
[i][/i]
Toks2008:
In recent times there have been a frenzy over DNA test and this is as a result of several stories of ladies having babies for men they are not married to and allowing their husbands to raise another man's child.... Some men have gone to their grave not knowing that the child they call theirs actually belong to another man.

Be it as it may, do you know that many first pregnancy of married ladies are actually a carry over from a previous relationship?, as a mater of fact, many ladies sleep with their ex before marrying their husbands and if they get pregnant, they simply pin it on their husbands and the unsuspecting husbands will gladly celebrate another man's pregnancy...

Some unmarried ladies even pin a pregnancy on their boyfriends when they know that the pregnancy belongs to another man.

So if you have a first child that does not have any similar trait with you or if you doubt the paternity at any point please do a DNA test discretely because many first born are as a result of carry over pregnancy.

You may say it is costly to have a test done but trust me, it is more expensive financially and psychologically to spend years ignorantly taking care of a child that is not yours, the shock has sent many men to early grave so even if there is no big deal in taking care of another man's child at least it makes sense to be aware.

My take.
There must be a feature you see on your dad and on your self to know he is your father.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toks2008:

So you are still one of the dreamers that bother their heads about guys cheating. Continue

At worse you do periodic test for HIV and other stds.

At least this DNA mata prove say anybody fit cheat, hide am and go on to milk an suspecting partner, abi no be so? grin

Even you sef dey bother yourself - something you're advising against. If not, your emotions wouldn't even be stirred in writing hatollllllll.

Hohoho **inserts gif of evil, egbere-ish feminist laughing**

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seunny4lif(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy
I’m taking about Deeper life, CAC and co.
I was born in deeper and even attended deeper outside the country.
I have seen enough to say what I said early
simplesearch:

Possibly the kind of church you attend where motivational speaking is substituted for Gods word. If you attend an organized gospel church that believes in the old time religion, those kind of girls won't even bother waiting for a holy brother to marry they usually find their levels when it comes to marriage as they will be drilled in and out. Even if the brother is a simp� so to say, they'll help you out to some significant extent that will make the rest quite easy for you to finish, except you decide to be played, in that case that will be your cup of tea.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Liposure: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
osusuallstars:
Arrant nonsense
In my culture once you paid a bride price of a woman , any child born is automatically yours even after your death .
foulplay! blue murder! I hate your culture
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ishilove:
I hate this new and totally disrespectful term 'vagina people'. It doesn't make sense and it is downright degrading. It's a gender slur which sadly even females are latching on to.

They know you hate it, that is why they keep at it. When you give it back to them, e dey choke. wink
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Liposure: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Robinson155:

My ex almost hooked me up with one pregnancy last year before I left that una yeye country
Thank goodness for my life grin grin grin
because you two were having unprotected sex

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ishilove:

I don’t hate it. The vagine is magnificent. Something that can push a human being out and go back to business as usual. Own it

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by seanwilliam(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Eve did nothing to earn trust right then, if he trusted her cos God made her that’s his own blind trust or naivety and nothing more.

Mother eve is just a position as 1st woman not best woman. Lol
I guess it is high time I left you to bask in euphoria of ‘ she can’t cheat’.. experience is actually the best teacher .. the people that things like that happened to, I’m very sure they made their very own research and were convinced that their partners were 100% trustworthy.. good luck bro .. die the matter abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.