Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Breaking News: Ize-iyamu And His Deputy Disqualified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ize-iyamu And His Deputy Disqualified (405 Views)

Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Leading By Wide Margin In Lagos / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Emerges Consensus Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ize-iyamu And His Deputy Disqualified by DeRay98(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
News coming out of Benin, the Edo state capital says that the APC guber candidates in last guber elections in the state, Pstr. Ize-Iyamu and his deputy governor candidate have been disqualified by Benin High Court this afternoon because the deputy governor candidate have been found to have submitted false information to INEC.
APC is fighting away but they have no home to return to.
Over take don overtake over take
Re: Breaking News: Ize-iyamu And His Deputy Disqualified by Exc2000: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin

Obaseki is really panicking

State high court, vs Federal high court...

Re: Breaking News: Ize-iyamu And His Deputy Disqualified by Kamdil: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mtcheeeew! State fake high court. When it gets to federal court let mr know. Appeal court will dust it aside with a stick of broom.
Re: Breaking News: Ize-iyamu And His Deputy Disqualified by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021

(1)

I Can't Fold My Hands While Lagos APC Which I Laboured To Build Collapse - Olusi / The Oath We Took With Kolanut To Support Ikpeazu Not A Fetish One — Prof Ibe / Cryptocurrency Has Made Our Currency Almost Useless & Valueless"- Sen. Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.