Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Fake And Fraudulent Canadian Visa Application Email - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fake And Fraudulent Canadian Visa Application Email (887 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

Fake And Fraudulent Canadian Visa Application Email by trudpo: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is a wake up call to Nigerians about a fake and fraudulent Canadian Visa Application email.

I got this WhatsApp chat from a friend that the agent can get me a job in Canada not knowing it is a big scam.

I chatted the bastard and he asked me to send my account statement. This ploy is to know how much will be emptied from an unsuspecting Nigerian.

The guy calls himself "Mr Matthew". E sure for me say no be him name be that.

(CANADA �� 5YEARS WORK PERMIT VISA, Call/WhatsApp: +1(289)4320287 Province - BRITISH COLUMBIA)

We can help you get a � five (5) year Open work permit and permanent resident visa for single/couple/ family to Canada ������ A 5years Job will be gotten for you based on your Higest qualification from a Company in British Colombia and After the 5years stay Permanent Residence will be issued if applicants have no Criminal records.
——————————————————
It’s An invitation, Recruitment, Employment, Empowerment, relief package coming from a Company in Canada due to the #Endsars protest that Recently rocked Nigeria, strictly for Nigerians with a University Qualification .

———————————————————-
Age Duration: 25years - 55years Only

You must have attained a University qualification with at least Second class lower to be eligible, it takes 2months for Visa to be out(For Applicants with B.Sc, Masters and Phd there is no IELTS Test for this set of applicants).

———————————————————

Cost for Single Applicants : N800,000
Cost for couple :1.1million
Cost for Family :1.3million.

————————————————————-
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR COMMENCEMENT

1. International Passport
2. White background passport photograph(2copies)
3. Birth Certificate or Age declaration
4. Highest Academic qualification
5. CV
6. Marriage Certificate (For couples and Family Packages).

—————————————————————

LIST OF THE EMBASSY REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ON BIOMETRICS DAY.

1. Invitation Letter from an Employer in Canada

2.Sponsorship Letter from an employer in Canada

3. ACCOUNT STATEMENT of the Applicants

4. Police Character Report

5. Health insurance form

6.Tax receipt

7. Offer letter of employment or Employment letter from an Employer in Canada

8. Assets to show you are not leaving your country for good.

—————————————————————

The Downpayment for the Package for our insiders to process the Embassy requirements in the documentation section unit at the embassy is as follows

N250k for Single
N350k for Couple
N500k For Family and Balance is once Visa is Out .

APPLICANT WILL ONLY MAKE DOWNPAYMENT WHEN THEY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE FROM THE EMBASSY STATING AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE APPLICATION.

Office Addresses

1110 Finch Ave. W., Suite 406,
Toronto, Ontario M3J 2T2,
Canada

Silverbird Entertainment Centre, 1111 Memorial Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, Abuja, Abuja

I started suspecting whenever I asked him questions, he would react in a harsh manner. He wanted everything done quick. Everything is urgent for fraudsters. Please take note.

The idiot would call that he was told that a mail was sent to me from Embassy.... Abi o... The embassy for him bedroom.

The fake email is info.cannig@vfshelplines.com The original email is info.cannig@vfshelpline.com The difference is the "s". I noticed this and told him. He became abusive and of course disappointed.

Please wake up, don't be scammed of your hard earned money. Dont be gullible to fall prey to Mr Matthew. He is a big time fraud.

Nigeria is tough and Nigerians are trying to find greener pastures but dont lose your savings to fraud.

My 2 kobo!

Yours truly

Abeg make una help me push am to front page.

Re: Fake And Fraudulent Canadian Visa Application Email by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ya have done wella bro

Documents Needed To Travel To Thailand: / Please Those In Uk Already Advice Me: I Am A Barber And I Am Planning To RELOCAT / Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help!