Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! (891 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Revelations At The US Embassy In Lagos: An Experience Of A Lifetime!!! / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! by Dantecmu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2007
Nairalanders i need to book an appointment with the us embassy for sept/oct please its quite urgent as in seriously urgent have tried booking an appointment for the past 2months and its same old story abeg i need ur help as in urgently please shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! by mia2804(f): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2007
i think they usually open up on their website on fridays at 12 noon.bt u ve gt to be really fast. if u have any questions u can email them, they will respond.(check their website for the contact email).hope this helps
Re: Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! by Dantecmu(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2007
my brother thanks for the info still finding it difficult to book an appointment is it safe to give out ur barcode to friends to keep vigil at the cafe?
Re: Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! by mia2804(f): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2007
LIke i said, when i was trying to book for my sis, it was like that bt when i sent a mail to them, i gt a response that they open up @12 in the afternoon on fridays.Well tomorrow is friday, u can keep vigil irself, i dont think ur frnds can do anything with ur barcode as wel so u can give them. Meanwhile if u dnt try to book by 12, u might nt have the opportunity til another week.
Do yu get? and by the way, im a 'she' not 'he', so im nt ur brother o!! grin
Re: Gosh I Need An Interview Date With The Us Embassy. Help! by walenchy11: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
Book your US visa appointment for just N15,000 within 1 week. Leave your information now pay when we secure appointment for you. Above price is negotiable if you are booking more than 3 appointment. Mail me if you are interested at olofintuade@gmail.com.

For Nigerians only

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Refused A Visa? / Study Permit Uk 2008 / Britain Suspends Issuance Of Certain Types Of Visas To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.