Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa (543 Views)

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by zeestunner(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dem don see us finish lol

Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by heniford2: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
i feel like crying
Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by Karemarealty288(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Very naked truth....Pastor Chris do you still have something to say?

1 Like

Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

She might be spitting some raw facts. But her obsession with Africas refusing the vaccine is none of her business. If she was bragging about their country she should as well show us her input in those vaccine.

I bet she have never done anything just here running mouth without a cap.

There's so much controversy about the pastors being rich. I don't just understand, is not every pastor that is rich, they should get that into thier skull. I don't oppose the facts a member can gift a pastor money or any gift at his free will. What I oppose is the facts a pastor pressurizing people to give me that is where I won't condone such. Nothing is by force in God's kingdom, even salvation is not a force.
Check this Bible verse ;

Exodus 36:3

KJV:And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning

Mark the bolded word, free offering. It was not a must, and I think this should be the standard. You don't force people to bring the money, No the spirit can compale people to that that.
Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pwhite778:
[color=#006600][/color]

What is all this you are typing?
Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by fnep2smooth(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fatality.... She said the naked truth.
Africa is truly backward, our leaders lack ideas even when they travel. How can you travel out and not bring back ideas to help yours people.

Our first lady is chilling on Dubai, when she finally comes back, ask her what she bring back she go say expensive bag and shoes. No ideas no vision just sit down eat our oil money.

Africans need to wake up.... Why is things not working in this area of the world. Why?

No 24 hours light, no good road, no beta hospital. Our security agent only have strength to flog it's citizen. Truly we are curse.

I heard in the bible noah curse one of this child for laughing after seeing his unclothedness after getting drunk. If it's true then we need to find a way to meet him in heaven to forgive us. We don suffer for this shi*t hole.

I build any kind of website
Pay when the job is completed, it comes with free dot com dot ng
Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by englishmart(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
If I tell you what I think about Canada you will hate Canada.

1 Like

Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by Canvass: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Illiteracy is a disease,half education is dangerous but education without knowledge and wisdom.is the worst of them all.
Last time I checked, Coca Cola headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia.in the U.S. and raw materials for their products are mainly from Florida and Brazil.
Her saying the Coca Cola products used Africa comes from Europe tells me a lot. Her opinion is worth nothing.
Re: Heres What A White Lady Said About Africa by kb83(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
All she said true as it may sound is misleading, She claimed they invented toothpaste for Africa, however before The white man came to Africa we had our own charcoal organic paste which is far better and health friendly than the modern inorganic paste of today, She also claim they produce most of what we use in Africa today, True as it seem is also not right because they truncated the development of African technology true their slave trade , colonization era activities, My ancestors were never plagued with such terrible diseases we hear today, but this white folks manufactured them in the laboratory, here we are with all sorts of diseases whose names are unending, Now, they want us to take the vaccine for a disease that originated from their country, that has a death rate of 0.001 per cent in Africa , the question begging for answer is Why?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us / Sunday Igboho:“the Stupid And Wicked Yoruba Politicians Have Sold Our Tradition / Gov. Umahi Visits Orji Over Ill Health (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.