Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) (6280 Views)

Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter / Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun / Our Agreement With Ondo Governor Didn’t Include Vacating Forest – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Some groups of Fulani herders who are vacating Ebonyi state has revealed the reason why they are leaving the state, Igbere TV reports.

The herders while speaking in a brief chat with newsmen on Wednesday said they are constantly being attacked by the residents of the community where they were resided.

They alleged that 21 of their members were killed and their residences burnt adding that the police and the government are not willing to bring the perpetrators to justice.

One of the relocating headers said; “Not long ago, they came back and killed two of our cows. Following that, we have been receiving threats that they will come and burn our houses, after they did that to our brothers in another community.

“As a result of that, we are living in fear. Whenever we go out, our families are jittery of attack. That (is) the reason we are relocating. We are many, I can’t give (an) exact number of those relocating.

“In Ebonyi State in 2020, 21 herders were killed and we cannot account for the number of cows that have been killed and no attack goes unreported to the police and most of the deaths that occurred, its the police that use to retrieve the corpse.

“For the cows killed, the police will come and confirm the incident and videotape the scene.”

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Ebonyi State Governor David Umahi on Monday ordered the arrest of circulators of a video on social media that Fulani herdsmen were being attacked and chased out of the state.

The governor said at a news conference in Abakaliki that the video was faked.

He ordered security agencies to investigate the source of the video and arrest the circulators.

The governor said the video had caused panic and tension.

Secretary, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Ebonyi Chapter Inusa Sani condemned the video, adding that “it is fake news.’’

“The video is an orchestrated attempt by mischief makers and enemies of peace,” Sani said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1378102/vacating-ebonyi-fulani-herdmen-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
The fear of ESN....

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]

...na the beginning of wisdom for a Fulani man!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
While Condemning the spread of the fake news..

Fulani should stop looking for separate ghettos to live..

Look for house, pay for rent and occupy as normal human do..

Stop moving from bush to bush , live in an apartment and carry out your business.

Only then will this tension, of terrorist behavior be doused.

Live among people and stop looking for thick forests to Inhabit and unleash Mayhem.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

Is that place your state of origin? I have a strong dislike for most funlani 's, they are just wicked most of them.

Kada su bar gorin, in ba an kashe su ba.

They shouldn't have leave, they know they are vulnerable to death .

13 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bunch of terrorists. Well i believe these are prolly the law abiding ones. Prolly those that use to be our friends wayback. Those that we used to know. I guess their original terrorist brothers from Niger, Chad and likes are still deep in d forest. If you no carry guns and bazooka go meet those ones dem no dey go. Make Amotekun sha go stay Ore/Benin border o. Those trailers must not enter west i take God beg una.

4 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
bye-bye
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Aconomist: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
although, I am not Igbo, I am proud of my Igbo brothers. Don't be a coward like those monkeys in the North who allow Fulani Janjaweep to enslave and massacre them for centuries.

37 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The fear of ESN....

Yinmu. ESN ko, ESPN ni. Maybe na ESN be community.
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The fear of ESN....

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh
I have a strong dislike for most funlani 's, they are just wicked most of them.
Kada su bar gorin, in ba an kashe su ba.
They shouldn't have leave, they know they are vulnerable to death .

Kapeter:
Bunch of terrorists. .

Hmm... Southerners, all your atrocities against the Fulanis/Hausas/Northerners will NOT be forgotten.. At the appropriate time, God Almighty will avenge all the wrongs done to our people!

Meanwhile, this user has spoken my mind!

JEWELofHELL:

It's time to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Enough of the persecution of the Fulani people!
Enough of the killings of the Fulani people!
Enough of attributing all crimes - most are committed by other tribes - to the Fulani people!
Enough of witch-hunting the Fulani people!

They are the most peaceful, accommodating, tolerant and friendly people in Nigeria.. But also remember they are also the bravest, brightest, most successful and most powerful people in Africa! So as you are attacking and persecuting them, bear in mind that the repercussions could be really, really GRAVE!

Those who have ears, let them hear..

God bless Nigeria!

40 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Exc2000: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thread with caution
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
imagine them playing the guilty card

4 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
The insecurities at hand does not give room for people to stay anyhow on any land

People are scared that they might go to sleep and wake up dead!

So for now, I expected the Federal Government to asked these Fulanis to go to the huge land Ganduje is willing to make available to them for now till the dust settles!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
No matter how goodhearted Martha is , Martha will always be formidable in d fighting ground
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The bad eggs amongst the Fulanis is the cause of their problem
bad eggs indeed ,dey shud live in city
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
cry
Sorry for your losses!

I just hope when the table turns the Igbos won't start claiming they are being victimised and start calling UN, America etc....
See them all they got is thatch huts not much of a loss as compared to what the Igbos would loose if this is reciprocated.

My take!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Jaazz: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blame Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Hmm... Southerners, all your atrocities against the Fulanis/Hausas/Northerners will NOT be forgotten.. At the appropriate time, God Almighty will avenge all the wrongs done to our people!

Thunder fire you and that other user. When your brothers brought their fellows from Niger, Mali, Chad to come and be living a terrorist lifestyle down here, why didn't you indigeneous fulas check their excesses? Y'all don't know it will turn this way? They should be left to continue wreacking havoc, causing mayhem ba? Ogun visit you there.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
These ones are like pests that destroy the host. Please don't forget not to pass through Enugu. Nonsense and miyetti

3 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Smoke55: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
This Particular News Is From Afonja Media Team,these Treacherious Evil Fellows Can Do Any Thing To Cause Fight Between North And East,they Propably Created This Thread To Ecounter The Previous Thread About How Amekotun Millitians Are Killing Fulanis In The West....Parthetic Evil Set Of People!

3 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Igbere TV now's interviews herdmen?

1 Like

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Igbere TV now interviews herdmen?
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Pochettino(f): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Exc2000:
Thread with caution

Why not move them to your village since you love them. I trust Amotekun will shoot you to defend them.

2 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Never4getU: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
They should leave already after all herdsmen are still killing people and govt of the day has done nothing about it either, so what the bleep is the herdsmen threatening??

1 Like

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Boy they spinned the tale real fast...

1 Like

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Dracking(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
SilverNorGold:

It is already visiting the Fulani's . Don't panic virgins await the dead ones

1 Like

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Susu888(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The fear of ESN....

Yes O its all jokes and laughter till una get vacation notice then its marginalization nd wht not.

Payback is a Bitch*

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Igbere TV now's interviews herdmen? igbere TV now interviews terrorists
fixed
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
All hail Nigerian, the giant of africa, the pride of the black race, let make work,yes.. Let make it work, the power to turn nigeria into the gratest nation on the earth planet is in your hands yes ur hands, what are ur plans for life.. I have big plans for this grate nation, what about u ?
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Susu888:

Yes O its all jokes and laughter till una get vacation notice then its marginalization nd wht not.

Payback is a Bitch*
payback eviction and killings shud come faster because is only a fool that stays n develop an enemies' camp

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! / Behold Kwara State's Logo and criticize. / NUPENG Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.