Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh (18636 Views)

ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP / Igbos Always Supported PDP, They Can't Get 2023 Presidency Under APC -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Philipponzaghi: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2021
cktheluckyman:

ANPP had more Governors than ACN during the merger.CPC did not even have a single Governor

Are you sure you know what you’re talking about @the bolded?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by olalat(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2021
cktheluckyman:

ANPP had more Governors than ACN during the merger.CPC did not even have a single Governor
Thanks for your ignoramus confidence.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Seyi8750: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Seyi8750: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Like for ACN and share for APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Elmander1983(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
If he is truly the jagaban he claims to be, he should go back and start ACN afresh make we see where him go reach! Even BUBU no go make wave if he dumps APC
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-tinubu-will-need-to-start-acn-from-scratch-if-he-dumps-apc-tony-momoh/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2021
If he likes she should create a political party named PMB. We know them.

We know the people that have promised and failed over and over again..

And we won't vote them come 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by solmusdesigns: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2021
I think someone somewhere pays this old useless Politician to keep talking rubbish about Tinubu Jagaban
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by solmusdesigns: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
If he likes she should create a political party named PMB. We know them.

We know the people that have promised and failed over and over again..

And we won't vote them come 2023

Did he ask for your vote at anytime

What exactly did he promise you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Virtualbar: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
g
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by solmusdesigns: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Elmander1983:
If he is truly the jagaban he claims to be, he should go back and start ACN afresh make we see where him go reach! Even BUBU no go make wave if he dumps APC

What is your concern with Tinubu's membership of any political party?!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Tinubu will lose if he stay in APC.

Fact
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by cktheluckyman: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Are you sure you know what you’re talking about @the bolded?

finally confirmed ACN had 6 Governors,ANPP 3 and CPC 1.It will still be long to say the ANPP died when Buhari formed the CPC
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Did he ask for your vote at anytime

What exactly did he promise you

Na why you come dey rush me??

Me, I've said my own.
I'm not voting any of these old men into power come 2023

And yes! My vote counts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Openyamind111(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2021
If this man know what’s good for him he should just endorse Oshibajo as the presidential candidate..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by jerry2cino(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Na wa ooooo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
You think Tony Momoh is your broken ass nigga pop?

solmusdesigns:
I think someone somewhere pays this old useless Politician to keep talking rubbish about Tinubu Jagaban

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Elmander1983(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2021
No concern ooo my brother. Just want him to prove his worth as the Jagaban we know grin
solmusdesigns:

What is your concern with Tinubu's membership of any political party?!

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by solmusdesigns: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
You think Tony Momoh is your broken ass nigga pop?

So this is how your pop raised you to talk to strangers ?!

Apples don't fall far from its Tree

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Is that how you are raised too to make stupid allegations against someone's grandfather Do u know if we are related?

solmusdesigns:

So this is how your pop raised you to talk to strangers ?!

Apples don't fall far from its Tree

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
thelinguist:
Hw can start another party.. It mustn't be ACN?.. He has the money and grassroots
I will love to see him try. grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by solmusdesigns: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Is that how you are raised too to make stupid allegations against someone's grandfather Do u know if we are related?

Calling a stupid Politician useless and pointing out their foolishnes is patriotism, I made my comment , be civilised like human with proper home training and make yours..

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by guru90: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2021
This Evil men will never go and rest in peace..................................

So, they wanna form another Evil Party ACN....chai..................

This Evil Men tied Youth Destiny in this country that's the reason few youths are progress in this Country.........

And if some youth wanna progress heavily, they will attached themselves to this Evil Men Leaders (BOND THEIR EVIL OATH TOGETHER)......

Chai!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Darls247: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2021
“I said it specifically because many people have been saying Tinubu may leave APC. I said because of the challenges we had that led to dissolving our parties, it will be ill-advised for any of the founding fathers to say they want to leave APC. APC is not a coalition of parties".

Na this group of people finish us
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by InvertedHammer: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
/
Age matters.
Buhari of 1985 is not Buhari of 2021 just as Tinubu of 2008 is not Tinubu of 2021. Where is Adedibu today? Dead and forgotten. All the acolytes and family members he planted in National and State politics quietly went into oblivion.

Tinubu is in Paris praying for a second chance at life while political jobbers are talking about 2023 as if Tinubu is immortal.

Is anyone holding Buhari to account for the next two years remaining of his inglorious stint in Aso Rock? Let folks survive Buharimania first especially since coronavirus is known to have been picking special targets.

/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by IYANGBALI: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Going going gone. The end of the godfather
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Never say never

IYANGBALI:
Going going gone. The end of the godfather
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by Kokaine(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2021
No hope
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by deeva2: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2021
APC IS DEAD WITHOUT TINUBU....TAKE IT OR ARGUE IT

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by nedekid: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
thelinguist:
Hw can start another party.. It mustn't be ACN?.. He has the money and grassroots
If he goes against the power that be, then you will know you cannot fight government. Especially northerners and buhari for that matter. This is not gentleman Jonathan's time.
By the time the full weight of government power decends all the money he has will disappear. What he will be more concerned about is his life.
As per grassroots, lol. That has to to with money and power. Same thing.
The goons will strip him of his money and influence, rubbish him and label him a criminal, efcc, ndlea, icpc, phyton dance, crocodile smile etc will be declared on him
Jagaban is too wise for that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
festacman:
Nope! Jagaban isn't starting nothing from the scratch. He will simply press activation button for "worst-case scenario" and an already laid-down plan 'C' will come alive and it doesn't have to ACN.

Shut your mouth!
You talk too much without making sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto / Nigeria Is Bad - Nigeria Is Bad - What Is Bad About Nigeria Than Other Countries / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.