Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) (79850 Views)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbo ndi oma Igbo Amaka Igbo world wide Igbo world developer Na we
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by naijadrivablog: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're too dumb.

Evil enemy of progress.

Why are you people always angry over Igbo's progress?

Very despicable act.

I only corrected that guy. Emoney is into shipping business that that Five-star music exist but not registered.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Generalnomercy: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
virtual7:

Yes we can, where is your location. Drop your email, I'll send you a message

Don't also forget to let him know that you're a Yoruba looking for Igbo's money
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Generalnomercy: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
naijadrivablog:

I only corrected that guy. Emoney is into shipping business that that Five-star music exist but not registered.

Five star might be a show name, not a company name.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
evans4luv:
u be reall idiot, do u know how that guy suffer, do u know what he passed through to get to the place he was today, go and read about his bio u dumb, let me tell u some of his assets u gay, he has a record label with the name 5 star record label, he is also into clearing and forewarding, he is the emmy cargo u know about today, his container terminals is scartered all over lagos, he is also into oil and gas u pussy face, i hate it when some idiot will label peoples hustle as blood money, oga u better hustle to deliver yourself from this monster called poverty , that guy bad o, i come in peace

I have never seen anyone as stupid and useless like you on this forum! How? You hardly read posts before commenting. Go and read the post of the guy I mentioned, then read mine slowly and you will discover how senseless and foolish you are
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Okikaneseokwu: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Abeg, source of income?
Mining of skull from Oshogbo
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Stockquality: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
I have 1.6m and i feel so poor. I can't even get a decent tokunbo car like lexus es.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
hisgrace090:

I dont think the brother is doing that fine this days.

They both agreed to use the brother's destiny.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by 27Pushing30: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
1. I’m Edo not Yoruba
2. I asked for proof of his shipping lines and oil and Gas businesses per the person I quoted

Generalnomercy:

Igbo's don't do audio business, we do real businesses unlike Yoruba's well know for stealing government money and rituals.

Go to Ibadan, ogbomosho, Ijebu etc and see how they kill people everyday for money rituals.

Don't worry, We are coming for your tribes men soon.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by uuzba(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
ShakurMY:

Start making more than enough money, you will change your mindset.
For anyone interested, Today January 8th is NOT my Birthday.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Digmygold: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rich simps dont call all women gold diggers. Only infinite wrinkled church rat broke head redpillers like Ubunja do.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Baawaa:
This house is for our actors

Na wao - wahala for who no sabi get Oil & gas contract (mind you no be palm oil and oando gas ooh)
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Humorme2(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Inukwa grin
Vanity grin grin
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Dexterobi: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
There's nothing like vanity upon vanity..go n hustle..na� poverty mentality be that
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by virtual7(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Don't also forget to let him know that you're a Yoruba looking for Igbo's money

Take your frustration to somewhere else tribal bigot
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2021
lamentor78:
So where is the brother's house
ask his father na not E-money
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by COMPAQ(m): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Does e.money pay any tax? Either personal income tax or property tax. If I were the state tax chairman, he'd be paying no less than N5mln a year as property tax for an "ultra luxury" residential property.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by GODovaerrethin: 3:14am On Jan 09, 2021
How many times in a years does he sleep there alone or with his family? AWOKE MY PEOPLE....
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:15am On Jan 09, 2021
film3four:
The house has indoor swimming pool

That's not swimming pool BUT Whirlpool!

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Bankyproperties: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2021
That's a very wise investment by emoney.If you want a similar house you can check my signature for more info
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice bt...
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Cerebellum: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97858376:

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

Meanwhile,
We came across these words below bolded in yellow from numerous Nairaland members,
We found out it is a yoruba idiom and as always,
we asked Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b] to please tell us the meaning of the word,
but Sisi Yewande is doing yanga for us now (People play too much at this place sha cheesy)
She is laughing at the rest of us up till now...

Can any of our Yoruba friends here help us in translating the bolded yellow words below please?
We heard it has something to do with this 'palatial interior' thread.........
(sigh deeply!)

The source of wealth is dirty
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by simfrost90210: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2021
shocked wow, who says money ain't good?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by orlaglobal234: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Who is E.money we don't know him here in Toronto
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by evans4luv: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

I have never seen anyone as stupid and useless like you on this forum! How? You hardly read posts before commenting. Go and read the post of the guy I mentioned, then read mine slowly and you will discover how senseless and foolish you are
sorry bro that quote wasnt for u please, i made a mistake quoting it under ur post, its for the idiot that u mentioned.....so sorry
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
emmyloski125:
Wait fess....I'm very sure the 'ferrari' will come from E-Money and not that putrid and gloriously hideous cretin called 'Bobrisky'....Anything wey make us meet lasan! I must buy 6 canes from Iya Suliyat wey I go use recreate the 39 stripes of Paul for hin body!

I must run those whips for that hin over-bleached skin!

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by pretyval: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Just hit me up.....

Some of my works

princemillla:
If u can design house like this I will need ur contact soonest. Thanks

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Ola17: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
hisgrace090:

I dont think the brother is doing that fine this days.

He’s doing fine.

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo)