Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) (79849 Views)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by evans4luv: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.
u be reall idiot, do u know how that guy
suffer, do u know what he passed
through to get to the place he was
today, go and read about his bio u
dumb, let me tell u some of his assets u
gay, he has a record label with the name
5 star record label, he is also into
clearing and forewarding, he is the
emmy cargo u know about today, his
container terminals is scartered all over
lagos, he is also into oil and gas u pussy
face, i hate it when some idiot will label
peoples hustle as blood money, oga u
better hustle to deliver yourself from
this monster called poverty , that guy
bad o, i come in peace
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
TheWrita:
There is an English word for such crass display of wealth.
The interior decor is tasteless
Sorry not sorry
All that light and too much shiny stuff.
I guess some people will like it.
I have asked several what he does for a living.

You claim to be a writer.
Why don't you channel the energy you are using to inquire about another man's source of wealthy to learning how to write properly?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by hush15: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
film3four:
Here's the complete interior of Emoney's palatial house in Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJsrW6LD_vv/?igshid=1ldi80tknt8fi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE64lHYlW7o

So what is complete here? We didn't get to see the kitchen, bedrooms, the bathrooms, library, no even the balconies and you said complete....
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Oshokalo: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2021
new scenario for Bollywood movie king palace
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Obestchris84(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice one bro. May baba God bless our hustle so that we may have reason to smile too.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Casper21: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
That's kcee's house. Emoney doesn't have white design in his house
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by kareemkamil(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fear Anambra boy oooo
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
evans4luv:
sorry bro that quote wasnt for u please, i made a mistake quoting it under ur post, its for the idiot that u mentioned.....so sorry

Ok. No prob oga. Thanks.

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Lilpen3758: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lenient001:
Stop flaunting your wealth on the internet because you are convincing the girls of nowadays.
Me as an example.. I no get money; I no get a girlfriend grin.
You are not alone brother...

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

You claim to be a writer.
Why don't you channel the energy you are using to inquire about another man's source of wealthy to learning how to write properly?
Pointless.
You are a waste of electronic space
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
TheWrita:

Pointless.
You are a waste of electronic space

See this mugu!
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Teena18(f): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Naturally Igbo people attract wealth, I don't know how they do it....I need customers to buy perfume but I also need lessons on how Igbo people make money abeg, this house is beautiful!!
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Loladekash: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=film3four post=97788764][/quote]

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace

This is a poor mans way of encouraging him or her self

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo)