Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,055 members, 7,841,991 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down (67526 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by KINGTELLER: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
In your province
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Kingray10: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
When naira go get value, make my money to relocate reach quick
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Thinkherbell(f): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good for them
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by nurez305(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by BigDawsNet: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
hakeem4:
I’m not still coming to Canada sha

PR
Free accommodation
Job Offer CAD150k /year
Beautiful home
Tesla

Think about it again wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by AFONJACOW(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
This one live in remotest part of Saskatchewan village

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow. This is damn real
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
How can we use only this two pictures to know how Canada looks like during the lock down

Don't tell me you expect him to roam around the whole country before you can get convinced

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Bodyodour: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bad road dey their too

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by AnthonyAk(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lol Calgary isn't canada. Not even close
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Myer(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
How can we use only this two pictures to know how Canada looks like during the lock down

If Canada decides to go on another lockdown, the govt is very much justified. The last time they gave each citizen about 12,000 Canadian dollars. Which Nigerian wont agree to that kind of lockdown?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by kingemaker(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Check the moving pictures bro
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Playthepianos: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
you do well. Nothing dey Canada joor.
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Franktom247:
Is that cracks i see on the road why wont they obey when government lives up to their responsibility over there but in your beloved country the reverse is always the case
"Is that cracks I see on the road " I bet you reckon Canada is paved with roses and caramel tar grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
How much did you receive to stay at home?
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by pfadom: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Refer to your city. Canada is too big to be summarised with few pictures.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by PAWG(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Franktom247:
Is that cracks i see on the road why wont they obey when government lives up to their responsibility over there but in your beloved country the reverse is always the case

That’s a parking lot bro

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by englois: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hello guys. I need someone who has a booked Canada medical appointment for early to mid January to swap with me. Please my no is 070 657 0059.
Please help, its urgent
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
chubinwa:
They remember well taken care of by the their govt unlike the Nigerian govt.
you must not critisize someone to make a point, learn to be patroitic man.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Bolaji26(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
What's trending in Nigeria

Like for Canada
Share for DNA

grin

Na Charlie Charlie dey trend now

kiss

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Drone95(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Plenty people for Nigeria wan still comot no matter what.

But wait o...

Is this the Ajegunle of Canada cause I can see cracked road everywhere
no o, na mushin of Canada ��
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
See everywhere...neat.

Animals here will not allow us breath fresh air. Every where they go, na to bend down or commot decayed pr1ck.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by aurorae1: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Plenty people for Nigeria wan still comot no matter what.

But wait o...

Is this the Ajegunle of Canada cause I can see cracked road everywhere

This nairaland eh, which one be cracked road again? Lol.
No be pothole sha... na just normal faults.
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by sylve11: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

she want make you watch the youtube video....... grin

Na bait................ cool
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Fahdiga(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
kingemaker:
Check the moving pictures bro
Ok seen. thanks
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Fahdiga(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
sylve11:

she want make you watch the youtube video....... grin
Na bait................ cool
I know that format. your head dey there
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
but the pix doesn't look like Canada that know ... is just like Ariaria Aba .
Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Bar1941(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Depending on where you wrote from @ op and there is no point talking down on Nigerians as if they are the only people that defy the laws, even in the so called western countries people equally do thesame, the rate is just the different.

Here is a picture from Montreal just now 14:50hr (8:50pm naija time), the province with the highest cases, people are still moving lightly.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by Okoroawusa: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nonsense...

We are not on lockdown in Nigeria. When we were on lockdown the roads were empty.

Na Canada dey reign now, abi?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
ghuzy01:
Once they enter canada like this, next thing is Youtube. Welcome ma.
One more thing, I noticed its only women that are into this YouTube of a thing..why na

Loneliness lipsrsealed

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / I Need Directions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.