Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) (46910 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by rovher: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. It is noted.
Besides, i would not be surprised if our leaders/politicians start leaving the chores of our country to receive the Covid-19 vaccine outside the country.
My brother they already doing it codely o ...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
As a citizen of Dubai or what

Those people love their country and citizens more than your brain. To protect their people everybody that comes in for tourism, business etc must be vaccinated to protect their country.
No be your country and the way una reason things.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Look at him on the queue in Dubai. They obey the rules in overseas, but in Nigeria they will jump the rules

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by hush15: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:
The presidential candidate in exile.

He is not on exile o. More than half of his investment is back home here but with a nation like this, you must have options.

He will make a far better leader for Nigeria than the veggy that's there now. He is more active, more proactive and has shown good examples than the veggy there now.

Nigerians should rule out technocrats as president if they don't to experience what's going on in america now. Instead let them contest for legislative positions first before gunning for the number one job.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Baoo4eva:

I would advice we take the vaccine , that is IF the vaccine even become available in Nigeria.
We are far away from making vaccine. We don't even have a structure to trial it.

O please shut it. Say the one they paid you for, don't go beyond, saying what you don't know.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Nbotee:
The way Nigerians have been making noise about dis vaccine ehn, one would think dey have any say on the scheme of things. I'm sure Aisha will quickly go and take her own and buy extra sef jus incase

Just build your life around Politicians,then you are on your own on the day of calamity- for instance,if you get infected where do you run to- Dubai or London! You see them flying with their Private Jets abroad to London and Dubai-see Atiku,Tinubu,Aisha,etc,saving themselves,but could not replicate same thing here in Nigeria.
you see una life-jobless supporters!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by ceaser: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations to him.

They should also encourage the remaining of our politicians back here in Nigeria, starting from General Buhari to receive any of the various forms of covid vaccines available.

If they survive, good cos we will be rest assured they can't infect the citizens, so also will the citizens finally have some reasons to also take the vaccines.

If they die, it's still good. Cos the citizens and the country will eventually have been rid of their pestilence.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2021
donnie:

O please shut it. Say the one they paid you for, don't go beyond, saying what you don't know.
wat is wrong with a vacine..u know how many vacins they ur body

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by owendei(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Exactly my thought o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by stevenosa(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Good example

Good example, I don't understand? You be....(fill in the gap).
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by MOVIC6: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2021
You need brain
Miracle1991:
While his useless ipob supporters are dieing in potopoto villages.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2021
the rich are flying out to get vaccinated while some are here joking maybe they have specially been treated in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Minjim:

The question is why are they taking Pfizer vaccine and trying to get China vaccine for Nigerians ?
The issue is that most conspiracy theorists are against ALL Vaccines. The only way we can afford the Pfizer vaccine for all Nigerians is if it's subsidised by WHO, Bill Gates foundation and GAVI. Until then, the Chinese version is the cheaper option.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rich are already securing themselves against this covid 19. GOD help the poor o
The rich are getting vaccinated, while the poor are rejecting it and perishing in their foolishness because of conspiracy theories.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
He should come take vaccine here in Nigeria not Dubai.

The guy does not trust Covid 19 vaccine given by Nigerian health workers, because PMB will not take it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by hush15: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Nigeria’s former vice president, Atiku Abubakar reportedly took the Pfizer’s vaccine in the United Arab Emirates.

The people’s Democratic Party’s presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections took the dose in Dubai to prevent symptomatic cases of Covid-19.

The Pfizer’s vaccine, when administered in its full two-dose regimen, was found to be 95 percent effective at preventing symptomatic cases of Covid-19.

The effectiveness rate of the vaccine was hailed as a very welcome news amid soaring coronavirus caseloads.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/atiku-abubakar-receives-pfizer-vaccine-in-dubai-photos/

i plead with Nigerians to just let this man turn Nigeria ti the very Dubai he fondly stays. I know that is his intention
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Good for him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Minjim: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2021
ceejayluv:

The issue is that most conspiracy theorists are against ALL Vaccines. The only way we can afford the Pfizer vaccine for all Nigerians is if it's subsidised by WHO, Bill Gates foundation and GAVI. Until then, the Chinese version is the cheaper option.

What a convenient option.
Our leaders should build trust in people by being the first to take it- publicly!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Good question
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by waleadeagb(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2021
That says a lot more than we can comprehend. He's a private citizen of Nigeria and has the money to do whatever he feels will be good for him and his family. However, I doubt this stupid regime of Buhari will make haste while the sun shines in getting the Vaccine and make it easy for Nigerians to be administered to without making it cumbersome like the national identity card or even monitizing it fraudulently.

Don't be surprised that those stupid leaders have procured the vaccine for themselves and their family. Many even travelled codedly to get it abroad with their family.

Nigerian leaders are terrible monsters that don't give a damn about the people that voted them in. Many of these vampires of politicians and leaders are seriously been vaccinated outside the shore of Nigeria presently because they know that Nigeria government is never reliable to its responsibility to the country. Nigeria might not get this vaccine for a long time to come and if gotten early enough as they promised, will it not go through the same fate of National Identity cards or even monitize by government officials. This country Na wa a.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by ourema(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Brainiac12:
Ehen if e die na I know say na -1 grin Amanyanabo Omo name dey Sha Reminds me of timaya
Amayanabo-Kree-Yanabo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by NLRulesEnforcer: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Austino778:
Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account(s) permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2021
He has opened d floodgates to those corrupt elites & their children been vaccinated agst covid-19 while d rest of us are left on our own.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2021
nnamdi640:
You are more useless for believing that Buhari ,Alsha and their families will wait until they shipped the vaccine to Nigeria. Hope you know that Alsha is already in Dubai enjoying taxpaying money. Mad man!

Same way Imposter Nnamdi Kalu is enjoy your dues, spending it on women and opulently spending it on unescessary things abroad.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by nnamdi640: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Same way Imposter Nnamdi Kalu is enjoy your dues, spending it on women and opulently spending it on unescessary things abroad.
Nnamdi Kanu never collected money from you or your lineage. Talk about those politicians you worship like small gods and yet the mortgaged your future.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Adex2442: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rich are already securing themselves against this covid 19. GOD help the poor o

And the poor are being ignorant and foolish
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2021
say your mind lets hear it
BroOptimist:

Hmm! Don't let me say my mind sha.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Miracle1991:
While his useless ipob supporters are dieing in potopoto villages.

But ipob is not the cause of corona or killings in the North na. What has ipob got to do with this. You are just going out of point. I don't know why you are so pained. Pathetic! Aisha is already in dubai, who knows she must have taken without your notice. Buhari could do the same as well and all your leaders. You are killing yourself about ipob
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by lymelyte(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2021
jchioma:
The rich are taking the vaccine to preserve their lives, while the poor are condemning and demonizing it.

I am sure when it comes to Nigeria, the masses will roundly reject it as a globalist agenda to destroy us all.

Btbh, even me will not take it. There is something unusual about it. It's more like a solution made before the problem.
always playing the victim mentality.. Black race,una never still get sense in this time and age..smh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
wat is wrong with a vacine..u know how many vacins they ur body

None of the vaccines I took altered my DNA. None of the vaccines had a microchip inserted into my body. I refuse to be part of their Satanic system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos) / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.