Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival (40381 Views)

Anambra Masquerade Burnt to Death During Cultural Festival / Indigenous Ogbona People In Edo State Celebrate New Yam Festival "Esi" / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by daysoo: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

Igbos are in benue and their numbers are huge, u cannot do anythin about it except rant n rant n rant.

Cure the wickedness n blackness in ur soul. It will kill u. IGBOS have no drop of hate in dem and that's why they have been living 100% peacefully with locals in every single local govt across Nigeria.

Same way igalas are in huge numbers in Enugu and Anambra
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Norwichsailor(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
emapeteum:

Thank you, my brother. Am from Ikot Okoro family where some of us bear Igbo names but we are not Igbo but Annang. There is a similarity of culture between Igbos and Akwa Ibomite but does not make an Ibibioma Ibo.
They're funny lads.
They want everyone to know they have Igbo village's in Akwa ibom, but refuse to acknowledge the fact we also have ibibio and Annang villages in Abia.
Never seen a set of hypocrites.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:
They have indigenous everywhere..
Very soon they will claim Indigenous in Akwa Ibom

Sorry to burst ur bubble.

There are igbos in Ohaobu village, Ukanafun local govt area of Akwaibom state. Dont cry ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by guy222: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

That your joyless self would be better put to use against the marauders ransacking your villages don’t you think so? grin
this is how unimform you people are. Makurdi is the only town in nigeria where you will never see any fulani man walking on the street. They don't try it, they carry their act only in villages that has close bandary with some northern state like nassarawa and Taraba state, i repeat, you will and will never see any fulani man walking in the street of makurdi because if you try it in two second you are gone. For your information i am not from benue state but i was born and brought up in makurdi, north bank to be precise. We gat no joy. If you kill a single fulani man in makurdi you will be declear a hero.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by SaintBishop: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2021
shizzle1:
shut it! Trying to conceal the truth is an excerise in futility for you bitter, hateful lots

Portharcourt is Igweocha and Obigbo is the name of that town in rivers state
Lies, there's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers State, what is Igweocha? grin
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by daysoo: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2021
ariesbull:
hausa was the easiest tribe to be colonised first bs Tuareg then by fulani then by British... In short the Hausa told the british they were not interested in independence

The yoruba wrote british to even colonise them

Igbo fought british for over 30yrs anglo aro war lasted for over 10 yrs in Aro Chukwu

MBAISE war lasted years where Douglas was killed

Ekumeku war lasted years
Igbo are stubborn lot... Dontt fück with em

The hardest tribes to conquer in Nigeria are the minority tribes in the northern Nigeria, the Fulani jihadist Dan fodio was killed in benue by tivs, if he had diffeated them, I am telling you igbos could have been easy to conquer cause during that time they were not United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by shizzle1: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2021
guy222:
because you people sleep, eat, bath and live with hate, this is the only language you people understand. I can't be speaking french to someone that only understand english and i am not good with sign language. Come on my mention again and watch how thunder will do collabor with ogun and amadihoha strike you down. You people think benue is lagos, we gat no joy down here in makurdi.
so you know more than abba moro, a tiv elder and politician?...

Go to ezza in benue state and tell the people they're not igbo and come back alive make we see
..stooopid f00l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

Sorry to burst ur bubble.

There are igbos in Ohaobu village, Ukanafun local govt area of Akwaibom state. Dont cry ok
Let me first laugh..
Migrated, or inherited village.
Or they came through slave trade there...

So because they are allowed to stay there its there land lol...
Go to the west, you will hear Sabo Sabo....
Hausa dominated area where if you stay there you must understand Hausa they are not claiming indigenous....
Keep reading history with no reality.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by shizzle1: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
Lies, there's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers State, what is Igweocha? grin
suit your self kid

I have no time for nitwits
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by SaintBishop: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
shizzle1:
suit your self kid
I have no time for nitwits
There's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers state. What we have is 0yibo.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2021
emapeteum:

Where in Ika, please.Mention the villages. Hope you have not forgotten that there are some Akwa Ibomite and some of their villages that have Igbo names but they are not Igbos. There is a place called, Ikot Okoro in Ukanafun, these people are Annang not Igbos. So don't be so excited when you see names that sound Igboish

U can go to their group and tell them that they are not from Akwaibom and that they are not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by NgwalandAba(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:

Some people eh!
Pls tell me which part of enugu,and anambra is not Igbo?
Also Tell me which cross river tribe is found in Ebonyi?
Cos the Last time I checked, Ezza is an igbo village with greater part of it in Ebonyi an the remaining part in benue and cross river (odinary Google search can cure your ignorance)

Taking of Abia, the ibibio people in Abia are minority not even up to 2% and most of them always claim Igbos (visit obingwa, they are few Akwa ibom tribes there) but all of them now speaks Aba Igbo (not even ngwa Igbo)

Say always say what you know

My friend Aba is Ngwa, what is Aba Igbo nkapi like you.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
There's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers state.
What we have is 0yibo.

Pls stop spreading this ignorance, there is nothing like oyibo in rivers state. It is actually OBIGBO & the Awusa-Afonjas changed it to Oyigbo...

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
seanwiIliam:
eyeneka you're right.
I see no difference between this igbos and Fulanis
They are the same...
Are you not seeing it ni?
Even in the core of Calabar they erected Ohaneze of indigbo palace can you imagine..
If not for the wisdom of the Obong of Calabar, they would have that palace erected till now..
While we preach unity, we all should learn to respect others cultures, tradition and lands...
Its not only Ibos that are everywhere, other tribes are everywhere too.
I love the Ibos but which one is indigenous in another culture land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by NgwalandAba(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
There's nothing like Obigbo in Rivers state.
What we have is 0yibo.

As long as it ended in ibo they are still Igbos so face your region and tribe bloody stranger.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
seanwiIliam:
total rubbish.
You're not from Akwa Ibom.
Kpong itang ndisime

Go to their group and tell them that they are not from Akwaibom

3 Likes

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by shizzle1: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

They're funny lads.
They want everyone to know they have Igbo village's in Akwa ibom, but refuse to acknowledge the fact we also have ibibio and Annang villages in Abia.
there are minute populations of igbos in akwa ibom and C/R states. Similarly their is a minute population of akwaibomites and C/riverians in abia state especially in the boundary areas

Cc:ariesbull
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Let me first laugh..
Migrated, or inherited village.
Or they came through slave trade there...

So because they are allowed to stay there its there land lol...
Go to the west, you will hear Sabo Sabo....
Hausa dominated area where if you stay there you must understand Hausa they are not claiming indigenous....
Keep reading history with no reality.

Dont be very silly in broad daylight...Igbos (ndoki) were carved into Akwaibom state, they are not settlers, they are indigenous and they own the land.

Same way yorubas were carved into Niger state and Kogi state, Same way Ijaws were carved out of delta and added to Ondo state by Obasanjo.

Learn and rest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by NgwalandAba(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

They are the same...
Even in the core of Calabar they erected Ohaneze of indigbo palace can you imagine..
If not for the wisdom of the Obong of Calabar, they would have that palace erected till now..
While we preach unity, we all should learn to respect others cultures, tradition and lands...

Shut up there nkapi, Fulani is a tribe from guinea so you can't compare them to the great Igbo race south south is nothing but Foolish political creation we are all Igbos from Eastern Nigeria no matter where the land ends from your so called south south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ggood: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2021
BastardWike:

They really went beyond and above to suppress us. However, I don't really blame them, that's one of the price you pay when you lose a war. After WW11, Germany was balkanized into East and West and they lost all their colonies in Africa as well as scientists. Today, they have bounced back as one united country, prosperous and the most technologically advanced nation in Europe. Igbos are also bouncing back gradually. I only pity the fools that think our borders will remain as the one Gowon and his cabals redrew in 1970. We are Aboriginal to the lands we occupy so I wonder why some people will think we will use a boundary demarcation of 1970 instead of going way back to precolonial times.

I only feel pity for the "We South South" crew. They will pathetically ask Igbos to face SE even when indigenous Igbos in the same so-called SS far out number their minute minority group grin grin

I will just be imagining which minute minority group in that South South that can stop Igbos from reuniting with their blood brothers.

Your a big fool for saying Igbo outnumber All the tribe in South South
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
shizzle1:
there are minute populations of igbos in akwa ibom and C/R states. Similarly their is a minute population of akwaibomites and C/riverians in abia state especially in the boundary areas

There's a huge population of igbos in cross river state. Former governor of Cross river Liyel Imoke is an igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by SaintBishop: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
NgwalandAba:

As long as it ended in ibo they are still Igbos so face your region and tribe bloody stranger.
U are talking about my state, i have every right to be here, not u
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up there nkapi, Fulani is a tribe from guinea so you can't compare them to the great Igbo race south south is nothing but Foolish political creation we are all Igbos from Eastern Nigeria no matter where the land ends from your so called south south.
Online hoodlum spotted.

Imagine the ragamuffin saying we are all Ibos from the East.. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

They are the same...

The former governor of cross river state Liyel Imoke is an igbo man. No kill urself on top igbo matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by NgwalandAba(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
U are talking about my state, i have every right to be here, not u

Keep kwayet there, which state? Get lost you product of unplanned pregnancy rivers is igboland you've no say there bloody minority immigrant from upper Niger.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by shizzle1: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2021
daysoo:

SE is not 100per igbo
yoroobaboon did anyone say it is 100%? Can you mind your stoopid business?

Why do you hateful bitter iddiottys like pokenosing in other peoples matter?. Face your smelly sh1tslinging brown roof skull minning region.

This is a friendly banter between Igbos in nigeria and our SS neighbours particularly our akwa-cross cousins.

Dont contaminate this thread with your isual signature hate and mischief

Kindly Stfu and gtfoh...ezi ohia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

They're funny lads.

Bro, I am from Imo state and I must to tell the truth; there are akwa ibom people whose lands were carved into Ngwaland of Abia.

Also there are Ndigbo whose lands were carved into Akwa Ibom. These Ndigbo are Ndoki of Ukanafun LGA.

Your former Attorney General Uwemedimo Nwoko is from there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ggood: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

This is a baseless question.

Try again.

Attache by force we South South hat.e Igbos , Igbos are Criminals

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021
daysoo:

The hardest tribes to conquer in Nigeria are the minority tribes in the northern Nigeria, the Fulani jihadist Dan fodio was killed in benue by tivs, if he had diffeated them, I am telling you igbos could have been easy to conquer cause during that time they were not United.

Pls bring any proof that Usman Dan fodio was killed in benue.

Did u even read d post u replied? It took over 30 years for the British to defeat the igbos and u think the small fulani will defeat igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by NgwalandAba(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Online hoodlum spotted.

Imagine the ragamuffin saying we are all Ibos from the East.. lol.

Bloody imposter from hausa Yoruba trying hard to be noticed,this is for the Igbos not for someone like you from upper Volta.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / King Onwa 'Eze Awo' Disgraced For Insulting Imo King Online. Photos/Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.