Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (87887 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

You sound like a Pastor. Go organise fellowship for China naah. if you no chop up to 6 months for prison cell plus mental rehab sessions make i half.

As for you and your religion including your God and Devil na better thunder go locate una
I'm not a pastor, but answer my question.
Is the Catholic church not legal in China?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ekg911:
pls which withdrawal method can I use..I have a Visa card
Use Bitcoin.....to get your money fast ....use luno Bitcoin or roqqu Bitcoin.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Starcrest1:

You are an illiterate, simple English you can't comprehend.
I knew you gonna come up with this but I have answer your question.....you be ritualist, go and kee yourself grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by HelpYourself(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

This is why I give the lectures I do

This is why I stand against religion

This is why they attack me constantly

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Udeyhere: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Some people are more wicked than the devil � himself.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by imagrg(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Their kinds are many among the Nigerian youths. They can even kill their mothers for money. That is what decadence in the society has degenerated into.

For those who kill to get rich, you will one day die and give account of your evil deeds.

WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD AND LOST HIS SOUL?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by CandyOps(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Professorcplus:

I support your view but I would advise you not to say this among society especially when you are running for any political post. Always hide your true agender and motives when climbing the ladder to leadership.

Yh na because say we dey NL. I can't come out and be preaching anti-religion. dem go chop me raw

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by CandyOps(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chinoks:
Your case is worst than that of Religious people. God does exist, seek him before its too late.

I've got one question for you blindfolded superstitious folks who love to relish in the hope of an eternal life-- what has God or Satan ever done for you?

I don't need more than one concrete answer. Just one plain clear conscise answer that is devoid of doubt. Just one. Not more.

And don't go about telling me how you are alive today or safe from accident when you had airbags and brakes installed in the vehicle.

Don't tell me how you wrote an exam 5 times and finally passed the test on the 5th trial after paying your tithe.

I need undisputable answers. I mean, I don't give 2 hoots if a God and his protagonist, Lucifer, and I'm still alive and kicking.

In fact, you guys don't need to reply me here because I'm not about replying some dumb mentions about how God woke you up from sleep this morning. Do you know what? save the answer for yourself since you'll choose to be dumb.

Take a time out to reflect on your life and really answer that question of "what has God/Satan ever done for you in your entire life?"

And if you come up with any SOLID answer reflect on it in your mind as this may be the start of your liberation from this decade long kolomentality if ours.

God forbid say as I dey now as a Nigerian with all the suffer wey full ground I still carry hope put on top G*d.

Well, Karl Marx once referred to religion as the opium of the masses. And by masses he meant the poor uneducated people who are incapable of engaging the left part of their cerebrum.

cc: Poloyanabo2 siant HonKong OdefaGirl eagleonearth Starzo emmyrate1 sammychimex (I don't reply pple who can't read but then you in particular should see this, Norwichsailor Chimex and BinamRex), ogascomax MOVIC6

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by DonroxyII: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even the devil will be shocked at the rate of humans heartlessness toward his fellow human being. the perpetrators might be on nairaland reading this
Shows how animalistic we were before the Grace of God located us !!

we must be worst than Gorilla , Chimpazee, Lion, Tiger, Leopard, Cheetah and other carnivores!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oh, Chinsus, Chinsus, Chinsus.

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Digmygold: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sons of lucifer. Sorry i mean sons of Ubunja.

Karma awaits you all.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by MOVIC6: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Did you Just say “God fobid” with capital G....
This one is a clout chaser, it’s well with your soul.
CandyOps:

I've got one question for you blindfolded superstitious folks who love to relish in the hope of an eternal life-- what has God or Satan ever done for you?

I don't need more than one concrete answer. Just one plain clear conscise answer that is devoid of doubt. Just one. Not more.

And don't go about telling me how you are alive today or safe from accident when you had airbags and brakes installed in the vehicle.

Don't tell me how you wrote an exam 5 times and finally passed the test on the 5th trial after paying your tithe.

I need undisputable answers. I mean, I don't give 2 hoots if a God and his protagonist, Lucifer, and I'm still alive and kicking.

In fact, you guys don't need to reply me here because I'm not about replying some dumb mentions about how God woke you up from sleep this morning. Do you know what? save the answer for yourself since you'll choose to be dumb.

Take a time out to reflect on your life and really answer that question of "what has God/Satan ever done for you in your entire life?"

And if you come up with any SOLID answer reflect on it in your mind as this may be the start of your liberation from this decade long kolomentality if ours.

God forbid say as I dey now as a Nigerian with all the suffer wey full ground I still carry hope put on top G*d.

Well, Karl Marx once referred to religion as the opium of the masses. And by masses he meant the poor uneducated people who are incapable of engaging the left part of their cerebrum.

cc: Poloyanabo2 siant HonKong OdefaGirl eagleonearth Starzo emmyrate1 sammychimex (I don't reply pple who can't read but then you in particular should see this, Norwichsailor Chimex and BinamRex), ogascomax MOVIC6
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Starcrest1: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skmoda360:

I knew you gonna come up with this but I have answer your question.....you be ritualist, go and kee yourself grin

Your IQ is dangerously low but I'm not the cause of your imbecilic comprehension level. So run along....
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Starcrest1:

Your IQ is dangerously low but I'm not the cause of your imbecilic comprehension level. So run along....
Is that all you can come up with dog.shit?.....hahahahaha....I can see who have low IQ between you and I....YOU SEEM PAINED angry grin grin grin grin.....wasted sper.m property tongue grin

If I may guess you sound like a 17 year old kid....you run along instead, can't be trading words with my kid brother. wink
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by FullBlastLight: 5:18am On Jan 08, 2021
CandyOps:

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by EUEA: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Blood of Jesus~God havd mercy
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by adecz: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Money, the root of all evil!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Komu1048(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2021
adecz:
Missing 12-year-old girl found alive with her throat slit after 5 days inside soakaway in Delta (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/missing-12-year-old-girl-found-alive-with-her-throat-slit-after-5-days-inside-soakaway-in-delta-photos.html.html

https://www.facebook.com/1437593736471970/posts/2913729355525060/

God, the girl Xmas hair is still shining. That idiot will not know peace n that hammer wet he want go knack him head flat

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Thanks God!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by adecz: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thank God for her life...
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ekg911(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Skmoda360:

I used my UBA Africard in withdrawing my 500gram on the 11th of January 2021 but till today its still PENDING why?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ekg911:
I used my UBA Africard in withdrawing my 500gram on the 11th of January 2021 but till today its still PENDING why?
Use Bitcoin simple........
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ekg911(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Skmoda360:

if I use bitcoin yo withdraw on Gram free. How long can I see bitcoin on my wallet?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by legendburna: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
CandyOps:

I'd throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

so you seriously believe that you a complex creature evolved out of nothing and happen to have consciousness and understanding?...just like that

then you also have a serious mental problem too�
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Business3600: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
CandyOps:

So you don't believe there's are things happening, that has not explanation. Hmmmm so sorry.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Miracle1960(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
CandyOps:

You are an idiot
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Miracle1960(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
CandyOps:

You sound like a Pastor. Go organise fellowship for China naah. if you no chop up to 6 months for prison cell plus mental rehab sessions make i half.

As for you and your religion including your God and Devil na better thunder go locate una

You are an idiot
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Miracle1960(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Professorcplus:

I support your view but I would advise you not to say this among society especially when you are running for any political post. Always hide your true agender and motives when climbing the ladder to leadership.

Both of you are lucky that there is no Identity here. Fools
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by zedegit: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
What manner of wickedness is this?

They said your General is behind this. You are major. What's the name of General?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Adekot: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is anyone in Ekiti state here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56