Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (87884 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
ofuonyebi:
THIS WAS WHY MAJORITY OF THE YAHOO BOYS & GIRLS WERE THE MAJOR SPONSORS OF THE #ENDSARS
SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE A FIELD DAY DOING THEIR DIRTY BUSINESS LIKE THIS ONE
Is SARS better??
What's the difference between the wicked and the evil
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ogascomax: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

You that put up this write up and your fellow likes it is my prayer that salvation visit you because God is not willing for any man to parish but to come unto repentance. The end is near, give your heart to the creator because what you think doesn't exist will become your fate at the end of the world. But their is always second chance when you find out that Christians have been raptured then you will believe but your salvation then will be by your blood. In all this don't take the mark of the beast because it will be your doom. God save you.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:

The culture of sudden wealth
without working has taken hold
in Nigerian youth of today.

From lagos to Maiduguri,
Rivers to Sokoto, it is the same thing.

I think it’s time people are made to explain and defend their wealth. This is becoming crazy
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Stranger18: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Which injection? He must die by soakaway
bewla:
The guy must die by injection

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Strongbest(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
I don't know how stupid some Nigerians can be. You want to get rich by slaughtering an innocent young girl......

They want easy money, lazy set of people.

Go and work men, all this corner cutting ends in serious pain and regret or even a shameful death.

Wise up!

Come here and let me teach you pure money making, don't be lazy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6346245/2021-what-business-plan#97737192

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by hardon1(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Na was o, devil dey learn for where some people dey
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

You deserve a hug for this post, dearie

Religious people terrify me. They would kill you to save your immortal soul. For your own good.

Religion is mental illness and decapitates senses.

Never in my life will I be religious.

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Brushstrokes20: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2021
.... The greatness before her is more than the travails behind her....
Meanwhile, the perpetrators must rot in hell!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Joystark(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2021
God!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Emmaskill(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]This is serious.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Membis333: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2021
To all this evil doers, the remaining days of the days they use for evils will battle them all and bicycle will kill them.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Strongbest(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Using your fellow human to elevate the hustle
Is very prohibited

Just keep B0MBING steadily and you will be alright

Bros go and work and earn decent money and forget "BOMBING " . No matter the name you give to yahoo yahoo, yahoo is stealing and by stealing or any means of obtaining money falsely from anyone is a crime. A crime that can send the victim you duped to untimely death and serious health issue like HBP.

So, tell me what makes you different from the person who committed murder to get rich? Go and work my friend!

Come here,
Let me teach you a business that quaranty you steady income :https://www.nairaland.com/6346245/2021-what-business-plan#97737192

Pure money making.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Attempted murder. Hope the police won’t collect bribe to free the ritualises.

It is sad that people still believe in blood money rituals in Africa.

Blood money is a myth. Government should sensitise people, but even government officials believe this rubbish.

If people are rewarded for their labour, I don’t think they will look to any spirit to give them money. We don’t see things like this in countries where the government functions properly.

Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by oluwa5418: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2021
:The skull miners are scavengers, so they migrate just like fulanis in search of skullsThe accused is a Deltan
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by tegafej(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Marleek:
Imagine this level of cruelty just to get rich quick and flaunt riches in people's faces. People do all sort of evil things to make money and when asked the source of their wealth, they say its God. When people doubt their claims, they call them haters. We need to change our belief and value system in this country. As religious people we believe God is the source of all good things - wealth inclusive, but Nigerians have taken advantage of this to lie against the most high. God can bless anybody miraculously, but his works are mysterious, not unreasonable. Honestly, we live in a sick society.

This is typical nairaland...

They will call you haters when you ask questions about people's source of sudden wealth but will come and wail when cases of rituals are reported.

It's a shame!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
edoairways:

The accused is a Deltan

May be here learned from an Afonja friend grin grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by iokpebholo: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
aspirebig:
But why can't the government come up with severe capital punishment for Yahoo boys, ritualists and kidnappers?

Until the government takes a drastic action, things will be getting worse.
This govt has really failed cos I don't see anything reason y this govt cannot come up with capital punishments for Yahoo boys.That was y d last Endsars protest was a complete failure cos na Yahoo boys na spearhead am
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Draslo(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Do you know how hard it is to find a woman who has the same thought process? My brother it is harder than rocket science

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by iokpebholo: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
ofuonyebi:
THIS WAS WHY MAJORITY OF THE YAHOO BOYS & GIRLS WERE THE MAJOR SPONSORS OF THE #ENDSARS
SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE A FIELD DAY DOING THEIR DIRTY BUSINESS LIKE THIS ONE
U very correct.I never supported dt Endsars shit cos it was mainly sponsored by criminals and Yahoo boys
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Bluebolt: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Gondonu:
shocked Chai! Thank God for survival little sis.Ka Chineke kpokwa ndia okuu.
Oku bawo?
She is not dead jare!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Big wahala for general
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Man's ill-treatment to man is second to none. I duff my hat!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by edoairways: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

May be here learned from an Afonja friend grin grin
You non well grin grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by shegra58: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:
Missing 12-year-old girl found alive with her throat slit after 5 days inside soakaway in Delta (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/missing-12-year-old-girl-found-alive-with-her-throat-slit-after-5-days-inside-soakaway-in-delta-photos.html.html poor journalism why did you uses the word 'interner fraudster' and not 'ritualist' rituals has been in existence for centuries before Yahoo but every rituals attempt nowadays is Yahoo boys by doing this always you re diverting the attention away from the ritualist and their attrocities.
shocked

https://www.facebook.com/1437593736471970/posts/2913729355525060/
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by bammydhele(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
This is what we would be seeing when poor governance is making ppl believe being a fraudster is a way out... We need to wake up...this evil act is too much
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by skinny419(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Menh am from ethiope east n when i visit home for xmas period the rate benz n lexus are roming in my community really baffle me..

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by mightyhazel: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
bewla:
The guy must die by injection
waste...

he should be sold to organ clinic wholesale ,all organs harvested and sold . Proceeds which should be in millions used to cure the girl and her family of trauma and then used to give her a good life afterwards
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by gonkin(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Delta, yahoo boys full there. U don't know who is ritualistic and who is yahoo. Unlike most states where these people are ashamed to show off, in delta they are in plain sight.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by sammychimex(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Of what relevance is all these to the above topic. It's people like you that engage in ritual money but come online to form irreligious.

Am sure you must have tried Charlie Charlie.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
God in his infinite mercy.
Me I know say God dey.
That culprit or those would be caught.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.