Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,881 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit (392 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Preciousgirl(f): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Luke 13:23-29

[23]Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?” And He said to them,

[24]“Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

[25]When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’

[26]then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’

[27]But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’

[28]There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.

[29]They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God.

NB: From verse 25, a reference is made to THE MASTER of the house who is God Almighty for He reserves the sole prerogative to open and shut the gates to His Kingdom.

Verse 26 grants us some details about who THIS MASTER (God Almighty) is; those denied entry would say "we ate and drank in your presence, and you taught in our streets." Obviously this refers to Jesus.

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

The enemies of Jesus on here will hate to see this truth
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Judybash93(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Luke 13:23-29

[23]Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?” And He said to them,

[24]“Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

[25]When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’

[26]then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’

[27]But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’

[28]There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.

[29]They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God.

NB: From verse 25, a reference is made to THE MASTER of the house who is God Almighty for He reserves the sole prerogative to open and shut the gates to His Kingdom.

Verse 26 grants us some details about who THIS MASTER (God Almighty) is; those denied entry would say "we ate and drank in your presence, and you taught in our streets." Obviously this refers to Jesus.

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

The enemies of Jesus on here will hate to see this truth

LMAO.. Okay... So, Jesus Christ is God almighty abi? So, he sent the devil to our world which led to sin and later sent himself as sacrifice to himself to rectify the problem that he caused.. Am i missing something?

Btw, everything you've typed is only a fear tactics that had been in use for hundreds if not thousands of years but don't worry, kole werk

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Preciousgirl(f): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Judybash93:

LMAO.. Okay... So, Jesus Christ is God almighty abi? So, he sent the devil to our world which led to sin and later sent himself as sacrifice to himself to rectify the problem that he caused.. Am i missing something?

Btw, everything you've typed is only a fear tactics that had been in use for hundreds if not thousands of years but don't worry, kole werk

Romans 9:20-21,23-24

[20] But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it , “Why have you made me like this?”
[21]Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
[23]and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory,
[24]even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

I pity you man.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Judybash93(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Romans 9:20-21,23-24

[20] But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it , “Why have you made me like this?”
[21]Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
[23]and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory,
[24]even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

I pity you man.

I pity you more.
Just read your Bible and think about many of the claims and stories... Please, with an open, try to make sense out of the many things written in it.

We don't even need to go far sef.. Do you even know the original authors of the Bible? Do you have the original copies?
I'm not against your god though cos a flying f sef, i no give
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Please respect yourself and let her be, at least someone needs to make himself/herself happy in this troublesome times. If you can't commend her please don't spoil her mood, let her fellow churchgoers like and share her post biko! undecided

Judybash93:

I pity you more.
Just read your Bible and think about many of the claims and stories... Please, with an open, try to make sense out of the many things written in it.
We don't even need to go far sef.. Do you even know the original authors of the Bible? Do you have the original copies?
I'm not against your god though cos a flying f sef, i no give
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Judybash93(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please respect yourself and let her be, at least someone needs to make himself/herself happy in this troublesome times. If you can't commend her please don't spoil her mood, let her fellow churchgoers like and share her post biko! undecided

Bros, at least make i tackle am small na, na every time dem dey shout Jesus this, Jesus that.. make she explain am make we know instead of this their long spiritual thing wey dem dey always talk..
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
I beg small small! grin

Judybash93:

Bros, at least make i tackle am small na, na every time dem dey shout Jesus this, Jesus that.. make she explain am make we know instead of this their long spiritual thing wey dem dey always talk..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Preciousgirl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder
U think u are doing me, u are doing yourself grin

JWs are always friends of Jesus haters because they are same and one.

Jesus Christ is God Almighty, this truth is such a thorn in your brain

Halleluyah
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where are the worshipers of your God?
Jesus said his followers will become the light that everyone can see throughout the earth.

I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Preciousgirl:

No wonder
U think u are doing me, u are doing yourself grin
JWs are always friends of Jesus haters because they are same and one.
Jesus Christ is God Almighty, this truth is such a thorn in your brain
Halleluyah
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by sonmvayina(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
So when in Mark 4:38 says jesus was sleeping, was the earth on lock down? So the people who commited sin that period where all given free pass.

Hmm, thats good oh..

Compare with psalm 121:4
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Preciousgirl(f): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
sonmvayina:
So when in Mark 4:38 says jesus was sleeping, was the earth on lock down? So the people who commited sin that period where all given free pass.

Hmm, thats good oh..

Compare with psalm 121:4

What is sleep?

Can you help me with the definition of sleep?

Thanks
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Preciousgirl(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where are the worshipers of your God?
Jesus said his followers will become the light that everyone can see throughout the earth.

I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Lol,

Cultist ANTICHRIST!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by sonmvayina(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:

What is sleep?

Can you help me with the definition of sleep?

Thanks

Sleep means when you are unconciouse of things going on in your surrounding...

Jesus was sleeping, so if he was God almighty. Who was running this world then?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Preciousgirl(f): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
sonmvayina:

Sleep means when you are unconciouse of things going on in your surrounding...

Jesus was sleeping, so if he was God almighty. Who was running this world then?

Do you know that when a man sleeps his spirit is awake? Spirits don't sleep. Jesus was God in man's flesh. When the flesh slept, the God in that body was always awake

That's why u see dreams in your sleep

I am sure the above is too high for your comprehension
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thank you JEHOVAH! smiley

Jesus said it! Jesus said his own contemporaries labeled him Satanist and he added saying if we are practicing what he taught most of you will say "they are CULTISTS" Matthew 10:25

Jesus said it! He said it! smiley

Preciousgirl:

Lol,
Cultist ANTICHRIST!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by sonmvayina(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Do you know that when a man sleeps his spirit is awake? Spirits don't sleep. Jesus was God in man's flesh. When the flesh slept, the God in that body was always awake

You made no fucking sense....lol
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit by Jman24(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Oh Africans and twisting English
"Shall neither slumber nor sleep'' (definitive)

How Africans defend anything they see;
"He was sleeping but his spirit was alert."

The question is. Did Jesus sleep? Yes
So it's a 'direct negative' to Psalm 121 vs4

Oh my Africa!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When The Eagle Is Caged / Deleted / Let Us Pray With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.