Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 (33374 Views)

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump and the Republican party lost the white house, Senate and congress. This is no longer a matter of election manipulation, the majority of the Americans rejected Him and his party.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Keep deceiving urselves. U cud find a woman in a corner bt didn’t see ANTIFA guys? grin

SLAVE keep deceiving yourself with illusions.
Why did she delete it?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by fabolouz1(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump will be jailed for inciting violence.
Mark this post.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
I wonder how history will treat his name. At least he ruled the most powerful country on earth for one term. E reach to celebrate.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Even though the whole world saw the irregularities that marred the charade called election in the US, Trump should go ahead and hand over to the election rigger Joe Biden just for peace sake and preserve the long history of democracy in the USA
[/s]
1. Biden 2021.
2. Trump 20 to 21 years in prison.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by DennisEche(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
He is left with no choice

How do Christians feel now
He shock una abi

They thought trump is Gods child and Biden is devils son

That is how they were holding prayer gatherings all over the gadamnnn world...
They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...thier donald dumb Bleep trump nor even fit lose common election in peace
FUKK OFF, YOU AINT BETTER OFF IN WHAT EVER RELIGION YOU PROFESS.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by 77up(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
smokeindasky:
The incoming president won't still spare Islamic notorious nations. I don't know why they are happy
In all these issues,Islam is your problem. You are fight a lost battle, watch so you don't sink in your hatred for Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by gare(f): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though the whole world saw the irregularities that marred the charade called election in the US, Trump should go ahead and hand over to the election rigger Joe Biden just for peace sake and preserve the long history of democracy in the USA

What did you see that marred the elections. Just close your mouth there do you think USA is like Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Golan007: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
We no go gree.
grin

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The funny thing about this U.S election is that it looks exactly like what happened in 2015, how buhari schemishly came into power because of the general hatred for Jonathan,

And I've also noticed that any presidential candidate zombies support always turn out to be a terrible disaster,

We wait to see how Biden's rule will be like.

Oga stop wailing. I have said it before. I Trump lost, he has no choice than to step down.

I be think say una say he go remain president? Ignorant fellows

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Rossintii: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2021
There is nothing "orderly" about a transition that's seen mobs storm their national assembly and shoot dead 4 people, and wounding 14 others. It's already a disorderly transition, Mr Trump.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s everywhere on twitter search trump trends

She has deleted it, why? They are no more antifa? cheesy
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by PAWG(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The funny thing about this U.S election is that it looks exactly like what happened in 2015, how buhari schemishly came into power because of the general hatred for Jonathan,

And I've also noticed that any presidential candidate zombies support always turn out to be a terrible disaster,

There’s no election without irregularities, provided the magnitude of rigging/irregularities/manipulation isn’t weighty enough to sway the eventual outcome, it’s deemed credible.

As you well know, some GOP members co-signed the outcome but y’all sore losers kept playing the victim card forgetting that that stance is defeatist in itself.

Elections come and go, y’all will be okay las las, whether Biden succeeds or fails you’ll gain nothing so let America be. Biden becoming president can never be the worst thing to ever happen in America, Trump is.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

See this gullible fellow!

There is, absolutely, no sense in your comment.

As a candidate in the US elections, Trump has no right to claim victory against the position of the electoral umpire.

It is a despicable act! Totally undemocratic and entirely outside of sensible human rationalization.

Joe Biden won the election, and Donald Trump has no choice, but hand over to him.

Forget the weakling excuse of 'in the interest of national peace'. He has no choice. He must leave or be disgraced out of office.

He has gone down history as the most despicable world leader.

Shame on him!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by GamalNasser: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

It will be the worst Presidency the US has seen and we will be here smiling

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by mvem(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Democrats will explain ANTIFA’s invasion of Capitol Hill and those illegal votes will be probed.

The Truth will come out. The manipulations will be exposed.
probed again?...they have certified the votes by the house and that's the last thing that happens before inauguration...what else are you talking about ?
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by BENEAMATA: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
" the greatest first term in presidential history " _

Is he slow ?
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by supercase1(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
padi94:
Hmmmmm... He will face the courts after he steps down
He might be a weak sheep behind he scenes begging Biden for mercy forget all those he Twitter rants

Joe ikechukwu Biden is a real niggar

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Too late for that now isn't it?
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by frowland(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Biglittlelois:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by membranus: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
This is the beginning of Trump's shameful retreat.

The time has come when his foolish supporters will realise that they have been following a master scammer and a shameless big wimp from the beginning.

I pity their mental state when this realisation hits them.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Smiling in the world capital of poverty cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Thought it's only God that chooses leader? cheesy cheesy
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
grandlexuz:
After being offered advice on Democracy from countries like Turkey he decides to step down in shame. The president that should never have been.

Thank God you are not God or Super human. A billiondollar baby, a President, pray to attain heights, not wishing another human who you can’t lace his shoe words like this. FATE, DESTINY MADE HIM A PRESIDENT.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by kingxsamz(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Cry me a river. grin
As if he has any choice in the first place.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s everywhere on twitter search trump trends

She has deleted it why?

They are no more antifa? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by peacettw: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Little too late.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Kokaine(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Virtualbar:
I haven't felt so helpless and rejected like this before in my entire life. Mama, I tried but I failed. Mr.D has been calling but I guess I might answer. it's an inevitable call of nature which we must all have to answer one day inevitably. Remember me as that guy that had big dreams but couldn't reach it.. I can't stand you seeing me like this. Father left us too early, be strong Mama if I didn't make it.. You tried your best. Uncles will be happy when they hear the news but they would all pretend to care.. My only regret is not having a brother or sister.. a sister would have been enough but it's not something I have control over. Now I can't imagine but wonder if God is a fairly tale..
what's this about
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by zoghys: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are such a joke. Your infatuation with trump is extraordinary and absolutely ridiculous
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by GamalNasser: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Smiling in the world capital of poverty cheesy

Well I am doing better financially and socially than 97% of Americans ..No matter who is president of America i will still drink Voss water like you drink pure water
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by GamalNasser: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Thought it's only God that chooses leader? cheesy cheesy

if God chooses leaders will Buhari be president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion / FINISH THEM,’ Nikki Haley Scribbles On Israeli Artillery Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.