Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan (57218 Views)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by lalasticlala(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Following the drama rocking the US - presidential election, results, Donald Trump's loss and not accepting defeat - Nigerians are hailing ex President, Goodluck Jonathan, for accepting defeat without causing unnecessary drama.

Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo wrote:

For all of Goodluck Jonathan's imperfections, many of which I wrote about in the past, he is a far worthier statesman than Donald Trump.

Trump needs specific post-election presidential carriage lessons that Jonathan can teach.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1347105750007619585

Most of you said Goodluck Jonathan conceding & congratulating Buhari on the phone, was nothing extraordinary.

Well, a 231-year-old democracy couldn’t do what Jonathan did. Nigeria democracy was only 16 years in 2015. At least this 4th Republic. I’ll leave you to your conscience.
https://mobile.twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1347083323680706561

Editi Effiòng wrote:
If we are fair, the last time this could have happened, Goodluck Jonathan quietly left, in spite of what his supporters and aides (e.g. Orubebe) did.

That moment must never be minimised. He saved Nigeria from great darkness.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EditiEffiong/status/1347101279257034753

Trump trying to remain in White House as America president shows why we should keep celebrate Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

He left Aso rock in peace so there won’t be bloodshed and also to protect Nigeria democracy.

The #EndSARS spirit lives on. Bigi Apple to all change agents!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamseunalaofin/status/1347094762969554944

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by todaynewsreview: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Good one.....

May God bless GEJ.

We pray for peace in Nigeria.

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Sammy07: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Truth is, GoodLuck did well in handing over peacefully.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Dont compare Goodluck and Trump.

I LOVE TRUMP, I LOVE FIGHTERS.

Goodluck lost comfortably, what do you expect him to do, continue.

Goodluck is not a hero, he did what he is suppose to do and that is concede.

Trump on the other hand was rigged out in the night in Democrats controlled cities by an organized rigging effort.

First he was impeached by the democratic controlled house of rep but they got him with their postal ballot and scamcovid from China.

HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, TRUMP HAS DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER AMERICAN PRESIDENTS. BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WAS THE LOWEST, AN HISTORIC LOW UNTIL SCAMCOVID

Trump wont attend the inauguration of Scambiden presidency.

when Biden becomes president, he will try to normalize the situation but it won't work, CNN won't talk about covid that much because biden is president.

Biden will rule over a divided country, a possible civil war agitation is likely to occur. There will be more division between black and whites. The universities will keep brainwashing blacks that whites are their problem.

THE EMPIRE OF THE UNITED STATES IS OVER.

76 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by SlyCharlie(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Talk about a prophet not appreciated in his own land.

Comparing Trump to Jonathan, is an insult to Jonathan.

The only difference between Donald Trump and Idi Amin,is that Trump is an Orange Pig, who looks like a rotten carrot with a mouth shaped like a pigs buttocks.

Posterity would not be kind to Donald Trump, a sitting president who incited violence against fellow Americans, a man who incited violence against another arm of government, a man who preyed on the gullibility of citizens he swore to protect and swindled them of there hard earned money in the mist of a pandemic and economic instability.

History would not forget this abomination of a man, the American people would not forget.

tyup:

Says a frustrated Nigerian who has neither moved beyond his BQ or his village to know Americans would not forgive or forget Trump yen yen yen. The same trump y'all hit at hating Blacks but yet got much votes from Blacks than he did in 2016. The most sickening is Seeing how confident u are spilling out gibberish without shame. Tbh i pity ur future liberi if u continue wallowing in this level of shade of Ignorance
LMAO. Are you done?
Now, Now my dear, you will be fine.

Dedetwo:

In less than two years from, the truth about the rigging of 2020 US presidential election will surface. By the way, it is act of idiocy to compare USA process with shithole called Nigeria. It is Trump's constitutional mandate to challenge the results of the election throughout the electoral process. Some goons had always think election is won by the talking airheads in CNN or ended the night of election. This election has thought many people that election day ballot is just one step of the process in USA.
K

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by gurunlocker: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Some people won't like this thread...

This is not a baboon and dog soak in blood praise grin grin grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Hambivert: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Even though I rightfully should want to praise Jonathan for allowing for a peaceful transition, I still cannot sparogatively do so.

I cannot still forgive him for his administration's ineptitude which allowed this present regime overtake the democracy we thought we would experience.

Forget the foolery... there were also protest by Hillary Clinton's supporters when Trump won ahead of her. Anyways, Trump has said he would transit peacefully.
America's democracy is still intact!

Is Nigeria's democracy still intact?
Or it's intact in the hands of some powerful few known as the cabals?

Nigerians be catching cruise unto what is not their problem.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Liposure: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Jonathan was the biggest winner of 2015 because he left when the ovation was loudest. The world would remember a great man

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by feedthenation(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2021
---Goodluck Jonathan should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize---

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by adadike(f): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Jonathan is a great hero. His enemies in power now have finally succeeded turning Nigeria to one hell of a big joke

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Igbos are confused
don't know wether to praise Jonathan or bash Trump

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Rockyheight: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
May sense fall on you. Amen

uote author=thebosstrevor1 post=97808352]Dont compare Goodluck and Trump.

Goodluck is not a hero, he did what he is suppose to do concede.

Trump on the other hand was rigged out in the night in Democrats controlled cities, an organized coup.

First he was impeached by the democratic controlled house of rep but they got him with their postal ballot and scamcovid from China.

HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, TRUMP HAS DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER AMERICAN PRESIDENT. BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WAS THE LOWEST, AN HISTORIC LOW UNTIL SCAMCOVID

Trump wont attend the inauguration of Scambiden presidency. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Goodluck is not a hero, he did what he is suppose to do concede.

Trump on the other hand was rigged out in the night in Democrats controlled cities, an organized coup.

HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, TRUMP HAS DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER AMERICAN PRESIDENT. BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WAS THE LOWEST, AN HISTORIC LOW UNTIL SCAMCOVID

Trump wont attend the inauguration of Scambiden presidency.

you go just kill yourself

make I ask Nnamdi, u don reach airport before? this one wey u carry the matter for head

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Goodtimesahead(f): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Goodluck is a true Democrat

17 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Fahdiga(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Buhari is a tyrant

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2021
MY NAIRALAND ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ALL BECAUSE I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. grin

I Know if they know me in real life, they won't mind to kill me all because of my opinions that does not suit their narrative grin grin

I can feel the anger and rage, get used to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Goodluck is not a hero, he did what he is suppose to do and that is concede
END OF THREAD.
Nothing to be added, nothing to be taken away.
You are so in our minds @[/b].

Good to know we still have reasonable and wise youth like you on this forum.
With youths like you, the future of our country is secured.

thebosstrevor1:
MY NAIRALAND ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ALL BECAUSE I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. grin

I Know if they know me in real life, they won't mind to kill me all because of my opinions that does not suit their narrative grin grin

I can feel the anger and rage, get used to it.
They are not enemies jor,
They are only your confused fans!
Water no get enemy..... no be so ?

Solo2018:
Trump would still be the next American president. Watch out....
You can't force a man that God kept in a place out... No one dethroned God.
Watch out.
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
For more jokes : Text [b]Orubebe
to 419!
tongue

Kestolove:
Gej would had done worst but the world was against him dat was why....we know

Another GBAMSOLUTELY!! grin cheesy wink
We know wella Kesto.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by EXLOVER(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Hhh
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Okortor: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
GEJ is a true democrat and a selfless hero

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by chronique(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Lol. Guess you all understand better why majority of us see Jonathan as a hero of democracy. I bet there are still morons who think otherwise. Imagine what happened in almighty US, happening in Nigeria... The whole country would have been on fire with an extremely high death toll.

12 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
My second term ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

- Gentleman President Goodluck Jonathan

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Dididrumz(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Canih28: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Good one!
May God bless GEJ.
May God bless NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by shiki(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
grin Trump should be banned from coming in to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by 44Bulldog(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala be like wet kpekus undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by OKorowanta: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Not a fan of Goodluck.
He refused to make South South a haven not to talk of Bayelsa.
But over this,he is a hero..
Kudos Sir.
Only if you'll promise to correct your mistakes,
We'll boot that Fulani herdsman out!

7 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by lekki1444: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by ATEAMS: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
We all victim of deception in this kon3

Our unity na patch patch

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by emorse(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Shows that greed is not African after all.

8 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Donald Orubebe Trump made a mistake to acknowledge support from Nnamdi Cownu's brainwashed terrorists...

We are sure he will never make that mistake again, when he re-contest come 2024.

God bless America.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.